Brasso
+1,549|6632

[CSE]Anubis wrote:

Charizard fails to stealth rock.
man knows his stuff.  4x weakness.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
[CSE]Anubis
+24|5994

haffeysucks wrote:

[CSE]Anubis wrote:

Yeah, I know too much about the game.  Charizard does make a good lead though.  Jolly Bellyzard is my favorite.

Last edited by [CSE]Anubis (2008-08-05 15:58:00)

Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5966|London, England

[CSE]Anubis wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

[CSE]Anubis wrote:

Yeah, I know too much about it.  Charizard does make a good lead though.  Jolly Bellyzard is my favorite.
we'll see, we'll see
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6845|Reykjavík, Iceland.
I agree with Sam, the original 150 were great, and even up to 250 was fine with me, but after Gold, Silver and Crystal it got silly.
Mutantbear

Sydney wrote:

I agree with Sam, the original 150 were great, and even up to 250 was fine with me, but after Gold, Silver and Crystal it got silly.
no u
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
_Dominiko_PL
TITS or gtfo.
+97|6522|Polish state of EU

Mutantsteak wrote:

Sydney wrote:

no u
no u! this hoeen-wtf-ugly-rats are terrible. Johto & Lugia ftw.
Mutantbear

_Dominiko_PL wrote:

Mutantsteak wrote:

Sydney wrote:

no u
wtf ugly rats? really? cmon. You just dont like them because they are new, nothing different or strange from the old ones, just more
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6367|California
you guys aint got nuthin on mah togepi
Tetn1s
+59|6643|Los Angeles
Kanto-Loving it
Johto-Pretty good
Hoenn-WTF
Sinnoh-Okay

thats my opinion on pokemon from those regions.
_Dominiko_PL
TITS or gtfo.
+97|6522|Polish state of EU

Mutantsteak wrote:

_Dominiko_PL wrote:

Mutantsteak wrote:

no u
wtf ugly rats? really? cmon. You just dont like them because they are new, nothing different or strange from the old ones, just more
what do you mean 'new'? They r no new for me, belive me. I tried to get used to them but they still suck anyway
[CSE]Anubis
+24|5994

_Dominiko_PL wrote:

Mutantsteak wrote:

_Dominiko_PL wrote:

what do you mean 'new'? They r no new for me, belive me. I tried to get used to them but they still suck anyway
The new ones are just as good as all the older ones.  Fair enough there are some similarities but they are still different enough to warrant a new pokemon.  Most of my team consists of ones from the newer generation of games.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6666|NT, like Mick Dundee

Srsly Mewtwo = ultimate pokemans badass.

Bastard damn picture host.

Last edited by Flecco (2008-08-06 11:11:39)

Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6403|dm_maidenhead

Liberal-Sl@yer wrote:

I recently restarted Emerald. My team (will be) Glalie, Houndoom, Sceptile, Shedinja, Amphros, and Crawdaunt.
wtf is this nerd shit?

Pokemon after the first 250 completely fail.
152-250 were alright.

1-151 were fucking awesome.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6470
lel, I found my old Leaf Green.

I got

Charizard

Tyranitar

Victreebel

Lapras

Nidoking

Dragonite

All on level 81, how I got all my pokemon on the same level without using cheats, I have no clue.
Brasso
+1,549|6632

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

I got

Charizard

Tyranitar

Victreebel

Lapras

Nidoking

Dragonite

All on level 81, how I got all my pokemon on the same level without using cheats, I have no clue.
Ice beam will take out half your team, surf's got 2, and then a simple T-bolt will take out lapras

Last edited by haffeysucks (2008-08-06 12:24:32)

"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6470

haffeysucks wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

I got

Charizard

Tyranitar

Victreebel

Lapras

Nidoking

Dragonite

Ice beam will take out half your team, surf's got 2, and then a simple T-bolt will take out lapras
If you ever get a chance to use Ice-beam, my pokemon hit hard and fast.

Also I don't use Legendaries as they are OP, real pokemon FTMFW!
Mutantbear

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

I got

Charizard

Tyranitar

Victreebel

Lapras

Nidoking

Dragonite

sigh noone uses legendaries, they are dumb, second if my porygon z was here he would be faster than dragonite, nidokind, lapras, tyrannitar, victreebell and charizard, and hes probably my slowest. My pokemon hit hard before you even get to make a move
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5976|England

OP? wat?
Brasso
+1,549|6632

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

I got

Charizard

Tyranitar

Victreebel

Lapras

Nidoking

Dragonite

Sweepers huh?

Electivire with Ice Punch will do the job nicely anyway.

Last edited by haffeysucks (2008-08-06 12:33:04)

Mutantbear

SamTheMan:D wrote:

OP? wat?
im not getting into it, over played he means, but if you are competitive battling anyway legendaries are frowned upon
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6109|Birmingham, UK

OP? wat?
I know. I used to be able to recite the first 150 in order, and backwards. I had the cards, did everything pokemon related. Now i'm at a loss.
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5976|England

SEREVENT wrote:

OP? wat?
I know. I used to be able to recite the first 150 in order, and backwards. I had the cards, did everything pokemon related. Now i'm at a loss.
rofl

i knew the first 50 or so

still remember the first 9 now though ofc
Brasso
+1,549|6632

SEREVENT wrote:

OP? wat?
rofl

order is pointless
Mutantbear

haffeysucks wrote:

SEREVENT wrote:

rofl

order is pointless
youre pointless, ill kill you all with pokemon
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6109|Birmingham, UK

SEREVENT wrote:

OP? wat?
rofl

Was it Baulbasaur and their chain first? Or was it one of the other 2 starters?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard