miancourse69
+33|6743|wales. uk
AT Mine 15:22:16 2,011 450 4.4689 0 

I thought i would share my achievement!! i love them round disc`s of doom. I like to call them wookie cookies, so feel free if you ever wont a taste. anybody else like using them??
Longbow
+163|6663|Odessa, Ukraine
I liked mines when it was possible to blow them with a nade. Used them as an infantry traps, haha.
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6637|Mhz

Longbow wrote:

I liked mines when it was possible to blow them with a nade. Used them as an infantry traps, haha.
I, when in a prickish mood (which wasn't that often supprisingly) would set off chains of team members mines and give him a suicide. Always good for a laugh

I moved on to chasing them around with my wrench stealing their mines after you couldn't destroy them any more. Happy days.
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5991|England

k
jord
+2,382|6695|The North, beyond the wall.

SamTheMan:D wrote:

k
OOOOOOOOOOOOOO HARD MAN.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6778

k
karkand king
_Dominiko_PL
TITS or gtfo.
+97|6538|Polish state of EU
i have 662... so its almost 666 ! ] : D
chittydog
less busy
+586|6852|Kubra, Damn it!

miancourse69 wrote:

I thought i would share my achievement!! i love them round disc`s of doom. I like to call them wookie cookies, so feel free if you ever wont a taste. anybody else like using them??
There are two Es in wookiee and no Os in want. Anyway, there's already a thread for bragging about yourself somewhere.
miancourse69
+33|6743|wales. uk

chittydog wrote:

miancourse69 wrote:

There are two Es in wookiee and no Os in want. Anyway, there's already a thread for bragging about yourself somewhere.
Sorry, I didn't realise this was a spelling forum! 

(If you want to be really picky, Wookie was originally spelt with 1 "e" in early Star Wars publications).
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6583|England

And I thought I had a lot with 1465 ... mostly Great Wall
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6240|Escea

Snake wrote:

And I thought I had a lot with 1465 ... mostly Great Wall
I'm pretty sure I drove over a fair few of them and that was when I was on your team
`MetaL*
Just an ordinary guy, Looking for lulz.
+45|5771

k
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6124|Birmingham, UK

kkake
I don't think i got any AT mine kills anyway
Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6344|Australia
547 for me.

It's funny as when you put them on top of the ramps south of hotel in Sharqi on IO mode. The boats come speeding up and BOOM!
People never look out for the mines in vehicles mode, so who would ever expect them in IO while they're in a boat?

Also good is sitting above the arches in Great Wall. The best thing is when an enemy tanks sees the mines, gets out to defuse them and just as they finish defusing the last one and turn back to their tank, toss one more over. I made many people very angry and confused by doing this.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6303|eng
I've got about 5 i think, but sometimes i use them in i/o and surround a base with them, all the noobs are like WOOAH DON'T STEP ON THAT SHIT and just stand there looking confused whilst i jump round the corner, crouch spam and empty 15 bullets into them.
#rekt
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6749|St. Andrews / Oslo

Mint Sauce wrote:

I've got about 5 i think, but sometimes i use them in i/o and surround a base with them, all the noobs are like WOOAH DON'T STEP ON THAT SHIT and just stand there looking confused whilst i jump round the corner, crouch spam and empty 15 bullets into them.
wat
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5991|England

Jenspm wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

wat
qft
0akleaves
+183|6630|Newcastle UK
used to love at mines that blew up when u damaged them *sigh* ea why did you do this to our game, lets hope in 1.5 you put all the stuff back.
You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else.
Nihil
+15|5823|Malaga, Spain
Don't just brag about your amazing AT mine kill total, tell us how you did it man! I have approximately 20 mine kills.
MrAnderson
Ghost Town T90/Apache Whore
+99|6016|Aberdeen, Scotland

TheEternalPessimist wrote:

haha.
I, when in a prickish mood (which wasn't that often supprisingly) would set off chains of team members mines and give him a suicide.
Couldn't you do the same thing in a tank battle and wipe out enemy armour?
I didn't play BF2 until after 1.3

584 for me...

Also...who the hell spells Wookie with 2 Es???
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6303|eng

Jenspm wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

wat
They think that they blow up if you stand on them.
It's also quite entertaining throwing them down slopes and stairs lol.
#rekt
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6470|The Twilight Zone

Mint Sauce wrote:

Jenspm wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

wat
They think that they blow up if you stand on them.
It's also quite entertaining throwing them down slopes and stairs lol.
Mint i luv yu lol.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6778

.Sup wrote:

Mint i luv yu lol.
how cute
eaglecorps
shotguns
+23|6260|TEXAS
I'll be the first on this thread to congratulate you. Good job that is one big accomplishment. I'm an engineer whore but that's just insane. Very nicely done.
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6637|Mhz

MrAnderson wrote:

TheEternalPessimist wrote:

haha.
I, when in a prickish mood (which wasn't that often supprisingly) would set off chains of team members mines and give him a suicide.
Couldn't you do the same thing in a tank battle and wipe out enemy armour?
I didn't play BF2 until after 1.3

584 for me...

Also...who the hell spells Wookie with 2 Es???
Probably yes, I've never played Engineer properly, except when tanking which was very very rare. I just used it for the USMC shotty, and the MEC one once I realised how good it was.

And nobody spells Wookie with two es, whether it be correct or not.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard