SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6108|Birmingham, UK

Spearhead wrote:

Okay, well said

But it should not be an excuse.  People either see the bad or they ignore it.
Fair enough i didn't word it as good as i'd liked, but a massive spider landed next to me and i just got the hell outa there and came back just now. But thats not the point. I was trying to say that don't just look at your nation's faults.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

SEREVENT wrote:

Spearhead wrote:

SEREVENT wrote:

When has any country ever taken the high road?

Never. Stop looking at why America is so bad. If you only look at the bad parts of America then of course you're going to turn out with a bad country. America, like any country, does its best to bring peace to war torn areas (Bosnia). Fair enough, i think America and NATO and pretty much every western country should get out of the Middle East untill we need to be in there. Unlike Iraq, and, to an extent, Afghanistan.
Thats a shitty reason.  So because all the other countries do fucked up shit ignore it when your country does it?

How about criticize everyone, all the time, everywhere, including your own country?  But no, you think its a competition over which country is better.
I didn't say ignore what your country does wrong.

If you have more than one brain cell you would realise that i was saying every country has its faults, but you've got to look at your county positively.
Obviously you do not read my posts very much, POSITIVELY is about the only way I viewed America ( ask anyone here), I simply had my eyes pryed open a bit more with reading this book and I didn't care for what I read.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard