nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6339|New Haven, CT

Poseidon wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

I read that and though "who the fuck like Jay Cutler?" Then I realised I got it backwards. I approve, America.
It says a lot when he's hated more than a rapist (inb4hewasneverconvicted) and a dog killer.
It says a lot about how stupid people are, yeah. Like I said, pathetic.

Last edited by nukchebi0 (2011-01-26 09:44:29)

ghettoperson
+1,943|6664

ghettoperson wrote:

I read that and though "who the fuck like Jay Cutler?" Then I realised I got it backwards. I approve, America.
I need a new fucking keyboard, I'm dropping letters all over the place.
HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|5499|Bolingbrook, Illinois

nukchebi0 wrote:

Why do people hate Jay Cutler? I don't understand it; it's kind of pathetic, really.
they really don't.  the media always hated on his body language, and his injury in the championship just added fuel to the fire.  almost all of sports media had jay cutler as their number one topic on monday, and now everyone hates him.

it's funny, because everyone is fine with him in chicago.  if he was really that bad, the people of chicago would hate him the most.

also, it's ridiculous how big the packers bandwagon has become.

https://i51.tinypic.com/ifbe6f.png

yeah, let's pick aaron rodgers over a guy who is 9-2 in the playoffs and who has won 2 fucking superbowls, especially after he was basically shut down by the chicago bears a few days ago (apart from his first drive).  also, he's also not practicing this week due to injury.

god, i hate the packers
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5252|Cleveland, Ohio
cutler won 2 superbowls?
HaiBai
i'm not talking about cutler, look at the poll i posted...
11 Bravo
Banned
sorry the pic wasnt working.

meh idc arguing over spoiled millionaires tbh
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6647|949

HaiBai wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

Why do people hate Jay Cutler? I don't understand it; it's kind of pathetic, really.
they really don't.  the media always hated on his body language, and his injury in the championship just added fuel to the fire.  almost all of sports media had jay cutler as their number one topic on monday, and now everyone hates him.

it's funny, because everyone is fine with him in chicago.  if he was really that bad, the people of chicago would hate him the most.

http://i51.tinypic.com/ifbe6f.png

yeah, let's pick aaron rodgers over a guy who is 9-2 in the playoffs and who has won 2 fucking superbowls, especially after he was basically shut down by the chicago bears a few days ago (apart from his first drive).  also, he's also not practicing this week due to injury.

god, i hate the packers
I cashed what little stock I had in Jay Cutler when they played the Redskins.  Probably one of the most pathetic football games I have ever watched.

Add in: a demand to be traded by the Broncos as if he was the second coming of Montana
his attitude when he was mic'd up ("why are they showing the opposing QB on the big screen more than me?! waaa waa")
his overall attitude dealing with media and on the field
his overall performance during his career

People have been talking about how much a baby Cutler is since he was in a Broncos uniform.  Nothing new.  Much of the talk last week wasn't how great Cutler is/was, it was whether or not he was going to perform.

I wouldn't call the map you posted evidence of a Packers Bandwagon so much as a Steelers hatewagon.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6752|Oxferd Ohire

HaiBai wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

god, i hate the packers
you know

some people dont like ben
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6552|Long Island, New York

HaiBai wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

god, i hate the packers
Maybe because Rodgers has been absolutely unstoppable this season, tore apart the Eagles, Falcons and Bears and Rapelisberger just had a 35.5 QB rating against the Jets?

Maybe. Just maybe.

Big Ben's not a bad QB, Rodgers is just more accurate, faster and has better vision. That is indisputable.
HaiBai

Poseidon wrote:

HaiBai wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

god, i hate the packers
Maybe because Rodgers has been absolutely unstoppable this season, tore apart the Eagles, Falcons and Bears and Rapelisberger just had a 35.5 QB rating against the Jets?

Maybe. Just maybe.

Big Ben's not a bad QB, Rodgers is just more accurate, faster and has better vision. That is indisputable.
rodgers only had a 55.4 rating against the bears...

the falcons and eagles defenses weren't very good.

i'm not saying rodgers is a bad quarterback, but he hasn't proven himself as much as roethlisberger has
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6647|949

as far as qb rating Roethlisberger aint that great.  It's his ability to make plays happen that gets him high marks.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5716|College Park, MD
he does have a high rape rating though
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6616|132 and Bush

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

as far as qb rating Roethlisberger aint that great.  It's his ability to make plays happen that gets him high marks.
well ya
Xbone Stormsurgezz
CosmoKramer
CC you in October
+131|6634|Medford, WI

HaiBai wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

HaiBai wrote:

god, i hate the packers

Maybe. Just maybe.

rodgers only had a 55.4 rating against the bears...

the falcons and eagles defenses weren't very good.

i'm not saying rodgers is a bad quarterback, but he hasn't proven himself as much as roethlisberger has
take into account the bears field was complete shit out there, against atlanta in a dome he was money baby, cant wait to see him once again go in a dome where he can just pick apart the defense like a surgeon
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6728|Purplicious Wisconsin

HaiBai wrote:

god, i hate the packers
Join the club

Kmar wrote:

I had to get over that bullshit call that kept the bucs out of the playoffs. The NFL even went so far as to officially apologize for it.
http://www2.tbo.com/content/2010/dec/22 … orts-bucs/
I had to deal with the timeout at the 2nd game against the packers. We needed 19 yards to get a first down on this play and we got it, problem is the bears coaches called a timeout during the play so we had to restart the play and instead we lost 8 yards. The entire reason the coaches called a timeout because they didn't like the line formation, yet the play worked. Go figure.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6593|Columbus, OH
bep, slash, usher....best half time show ever!!!
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
Lockout imminent.
HaiBai
good
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
yeah, I wouldn't want to have to sit through another bears season either
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6752|Oxferd Ohire
or bengals
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
HaiBai

Poseidon wrote:

yeah, I wouldn't want to have to sit through another bears season either
yeah that's why im happy

(seriously)
11 Bravo
Banned
bye bye nfl.  no more of my time and money.  gj

inb4somestupidsmartasspussydonremark
11 Bravo
Banned
inb4
11 Bravo
Banned
ugh they extended the agreement for 24 hours

Last edited by 11 Bravo (2011-03-04 07:19:18)

HaiBai
1 week

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard