KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6639|949

You guys can argue and disagree without resorting to name-calling.  Well maybe you two in particular can't but I've seen it happen.  See if you can go that route so I don't have to close the topic/ban you two/delete posts.
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6331|New Haven, CT

Jenspm wrote:

Hihi, nukchebi0 is like an American version of Uzique.

It's like the Office US vs. UK, not as good, but still entertaining.
That's only because you imagine him saying everything in the accent. Is it my fault I'm not born with it?

Poseidon wrote:

yeah but uzique is just fooling around... this is who nukchebi0 actually is in real life
I guess I should really stop responding to you, since I've given you ample opportunity to act like an adult and you've instead opted for the lunch box and thrice-daily recesses, but I just want to note that while it may seem that I ascribe lots of value to this argument, I've taken absolutely nothing you said seriously. There are many more intellectual things I could say here, and concepts I could introduce, but to honest, I'd be wasting my time writing something that I would merely see rise and slowly pass over your head.

Have a nice day; I hope you've found friends who tolerate your inconsistency and immaturity.

Last edited by nukchebi0 (2010-01-25 13:18:32)

Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6739|St. Andrews / Oslo

nukchebi0 wrote:

Jenspm wrote:

That's only because you imagine him saying everything in the accent.
British accents are cute as fuck.

Also much better for verbal rape.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6739|St. Andrews / Oslo

I think I might stay up and watch the Super Bowl this year..
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6331|New Haven, CT

burnzz wrote:

yes
It's what you are trying to say.

On a football note, do you think Bush will recover from the travesty he had against Minnesota to contribute meaningfully to the Saint's efforts in the Super Bowl?
whaaaaaaaaaat
><>
+215|5257

nukchebi0 wrote:

Jenspm wrote:

That's only because you imagine him saying everything in the accent. Is it my fault I'm not born with it?

Poseidon wrote:

yeah but uzique is just fooling around... this is who nukchebi0 actually is in real life
I guess I should really stop responding to you, since I've given you ample opportunity to act like an adult and you've instead opted for the lunch box and thrice-daily recesses, but I just want to note that while it may seem that I ascribe lots of value to this argument, I've taken absolutely nothing you said seriously. There are many more intellectual things I could say here, and concepts I could introduce, but to honest, I'd be wasting my time writing something that I would merely see rise and slowly pass over your head.

Have a nice day; I hope you've found friends who tolerate your inconsistency and immaturity.
you have to be one of the biggest douche bags ive ever come across. grats!
whaaaaaaaaaat
><>
+215|5257

haffeysucks wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

whaaaaaaaaaat wrote:

uhhh no. if you lose the toss, your d has to step up. if you win the toss, your offense has to step up. 100% fair and there's no argument against that
Why not make it so both sides of the ball have to play instead of relying on half your team and a coin flip?  I personally think allowing your 'D' one shot and your 'O' one shot is far fairer then letting a coin pick which side of the ball you win/lose the game with.
agreed...
the flip means nothing. if you receive, your team has to drive and score. if you kick, your team has to prevent a drive, then make a drive of their own and score. both teams are getting the same fucking opportunity

Last edited by whaaaaaaaaaat (2010-01-25 19:11:18)

KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6639|949

not really.  What happens if the team that wins the coin toss scores?  Only one side of the ball has been played for both teams...I like it better when the offense and defense of both teams gets a chance - that's why I like the college OT rules.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6504

this is the National Football League, played by pros. i agree with whaaaaaaat - if you play defense first, and the other team scores to win, go home.
gtfo. defense wins titles, and this is exactly how it should be.

the next off topic post wins an award.

Last edited by burnzz (2010-01-25 19:20:19)

whaaaaaaaaaat
><>
+215|5257

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

not really.  What happens if the team that wins the coin toss scores?  Only one side of the ball has been played for both teams...I like it better when the offense and defense of both teams gets a chance - that's why I like the college OT rules.
then that sucks for the losinig teams d! shoulda been prepared!

college ot is fucking retarded
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6628|London, England
Nah I gotta agree with Kennings it's definitely a major advantage that you only have to score a field goal to win the game if you win the toss and get to attack first.

It's much more of a disadvantage for the team that has to defend and then attack. Rather than a team that simply has to attack.

They should like, rule out Field Goals in overtime or something.

---

Saying that I'm still rooting for the Saints. They've never even been in a Superbowl. Their city and stadium was fucked up by a Hurricane, and the Colts just seem like douchebags especially Manning and this is coming from a Patriots fan. No way I would rather see the Colts win over the Saints. I'm sure that goes for most of the USA actually. Unless you want to turn this shit into a North vs South thing. Even then, go Saints.

How many times are they going to fucking change the name of the Dolphin Stadium. God I hate the Miami Dolphins...

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2010-01-26 04:50:48)

whaaaaaaaaaat
><>
+215|5257
you guys act like the coin toss winner wins the game like 90% of the time. i would guess that it's closer to 60%, if not less. not that much of an advantage. while i do agree that a fairer system could be implemented, i think the current one is fine, and whiners should stfu
HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|5491|Bolingbrook, Illinois

whaaaaaaaaaat wrote:

you guys act like the coin toss winner wins the game like 90% of the time. i would guess that it's closer to 60%, if not less. not that much of an advantage. while i do agree that a fairer system could be implemented, i think the current one is fine, and whiners should stfu
Yeah, in fact, from just this season it's been an exact 50%.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6656

Anyone watching the Pro Bowl tonight?
Brasso
+1,549|6637

yeah
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6452|The Land of Scott Walker
If the players would actually play all out, I might bother watching it.  Most likely will play bf:bc2 beta instead.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6656

Stingray24 wrote:

If the players would actually play all out, I might bother watching it.  Most likely will play bf:bc2 beta instead.
Do they usually not bother then? I've never watched a Pro Bowl before, are they not that good?
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6504

ghettoperson wrote:

Anyone watching the Pro Bowl tonight?
no. and you won't see any colts/saints. and, the game is like the nba all-star game, no defense.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6656

Why? Cause no one wants to get hurt? They've got the whole off-season to recover.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6504

ghettoperson wrote:

Why? Cause no one wants to get hurt? They've got the whole off-season to recover.
. . . and they started last week. it's all show, no go. i'm not saying "don't watch it", i'm saying you'll see a popularity contest that only remotely resembles an early pre-season pick up squad practice.
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6331|New Haven, CT
It would honestly be more appealing were it flag or two-hand touch, because it would be acknowledging that neither the players nor the fans take the game seriously.
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6418|'Murka

Mekstizzle wrote:

FEOS wrote:

I believe I called that one, ladies...
It would have only taken a genius to figure this one out
Everyone thought at least the Saints were going to keep choking.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
HaiBai

FEOS wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

FEOS wrote:

I believe I called that one, ladies...
It would have only taken a genius to figure this one out
Everyone thought at least the Saints were going to keep choking.
No one was choking...
HaiBai
For me:

New Orleans at Indianapolis
21 to 30
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6504

i like that, it gives the defenses credit.

Haibai, i'm going to Vegas, would you like me to put $2 on that?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard