+11|5974|UK

SamTheMan:D wrote:

could you be more specific
its a webpage for some reason
not the normal list of tracks etc
N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...
+136|5966|Somewhere out in Space
Is is me or do all music browsers fail to some extent?
Defiance
+438|6706

N00bkilla55404 wrote:

Is is me or do all music browsers fail to some extent?
What? Nothing's perfect? What is this common sense thing you banter about? Seriously.

Go to your Winamp installation folder and delete studio.xnf. That will reset your interface settings so it should go back to the default theme/location/windows. Apply whatever theme you're using and see what happens.
tupla_s
+455|6627|Finland
Looks like the left panel is just hidden. Move your mouse on the left edge till it changes to an double headed arrow (<->) then just click and pull to right
Defiance
+438|6706

tupla_s wrote:

Looks like the left panel is just hidden. Move your mouse on the left edge till it changes to an double headed arrow (<->) then just click and pull to right
I'm still curious to know what it is that is in the pic. I can't find anything like that in mine and there's only two columns, not a third right one that is some web interface.
Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6755|Scotland

Defiance wrote:

tupla_s wrote:

I'm still curious to know what it is that is in the pic. I can't find anything like that in mine and there's only two columns, not a third right one that is some web interface.
can explain that: it's your browser function (you can see the tab) for viewing webpages etc etc.

Can't wait for the day that firefox makes an equivalent to WMP, iTunes, Winamp etc
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6473|King Of The Islands

Big Bento in Windowshade ftw.
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard