i g
Banned
+876|5864|GA

emo
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6365|California
I rather wear prep clothes from AF,Hollister,AE etc. then emo clothes from zumies, hot topics or whatever you guys pierce.
Smithereener
+138|6315|California
Didn't realise that clothing can get people so emotional.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6365|California

Smithereener wrote:

Didn't realise that clothing can get people so emotional.
omg keyword
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6525|South Florida

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

I rather wear prep clothes from AF,Hollister,AE etc. then emo clothes from zumies, hot topics or whatever you guys pierce.
Zumiez does not sell emo clothes.
I think your confusing the tight pants of emo's with the tight pants of the 'skate' look - Which is what zumiez represents
15 more years! 15 more years!
i g
Banned
+876|5864|GA

Mitch wrote:

I think your confusing the tight pants of emo's with the tight pants of the 'skate' look - Which is what zumiez represents
lloloololloololollol
Knifey
Beast.
+21|6204|California
IMO

Zumiez.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6365|California

i g wrote:

Mitch wrote:

lloloololloololollol
their both tight pants so thats a no in my book.
clogar
damn ain't it great to be a laxer
+32|5955|Minnesota
if i had the cash i'd by a&f and all that bullshit, girls love that shit

edit: actually i probably wouldn't

Last edited by clogar (2008-07-28 21:51:22)

pyscofrawg
AKA Selkies ftw
+55|6405|Earth
I got a very comfortable Jimmy Hendrix shirt at target for $4. Win. Anybody who buys expensive clothes to be "cool" is either: 1. A fag. 2. A fag. or 3. A fag.
Signature
CloakedStarship
+76|6565
Arizona has always done me good.  Cheap, strong, reliable.  I don't understand why people spend so much money to look like self absorbed pricks
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6507
my best clothing purchase was the shirt. it beats out my hollister shirts any day
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6571|USA

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

Ender2309 wrote:

Canadianloser wrote:

i were lots of hollister, it is so comfy.  i find A&F have the same shit, just more expensive with a different name written on it.
AF owns hollister.
What's cool is my city only has hollister, so wearing AF makes you awesome
your AF store is the closest one to my city ender lol
lol come shop from me. we've got plenty of waffle tees bro.

icecold2510
+31|6293
I wear AE, fuck Hollister and A&F. I wear AE for school since we have a dress code. Their khaki pants/shorts and their collared shirts are nice.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6365|California

Ender2309 wrote:

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

Ender2309 wrote:

AF owns hollister.
What's cool is my city only has hollister, so wearing AF makes you awesome
your AF store is the closest one to my city ender lol
lol come shop from me. we've got plenty of waffle tees bro.

haha, i got my AF polos from SF when I was buying stuff from chinatown, thought we drop by nordstrom and pick up some polos , store is fucking huge compared to the fashion fair mall one
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6571|USA
yeah it really is though. i don't mind though, it means i spend less time climbing ladders in the stock room.

funny though, i think our store has higher theft rates then theirs.
Home
Section.80
+447|6847|Seattle, Washington, USA

Shaguart wrote:

I find it funny how everyone is against these clothing brands because its what people who try to "Fit in" wear.
Let the fucking guy wear what he wants.
No one is forcing him to not wear those brands. We're just going to give him shit about it. Guys do that. It's all in good humor.

Mitch wrote:

and whether or not you care if girls think your cute. (i.e. a faggot or not)
You don't have to wear Abercrombie brands to care if girls think you're cute. Believe it or not, there are plenty of girls (good looking ones) who are with guys that don't wear that crap.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6365|California

Ender2309 wrote:

yeah it really is though. i don't mind though, it means i spend less time climbing ladders in the stock room.

funny though, i think our store has higher theft rates then theirs.
haha, only been there once so i dont know. but I would love to go there again, except i have to be the driver for anyone that comes with me lol.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard