Mavik
+22|5783|Germany

m3thod wrote:

eat a hearty meal with lots of protein and so it takes time to digest.  A great big dirty mcdonalds 'meal' will do.  You'll find it harder to get wankered unless you go all out tequila style.
It will just take longer and by the time he feels it, he will have drunk even more.
Home
Section.80
+447|6854|Seattle, Washington, USA

Just drink a little, and walk around with booze in your hand. You don't have to be drinking a lot of it, but you're going to attract less peer pressure (if you give in to that) with a beer or something in your hand.
Defiance
+438|6677

Your 15 going to an work party where you already think you'll be pressured to do something you don't want to. That sounds like a bad idea and you should probably sit it out.

If you feel you need to spice up your life, get outside and stop thinking drinking and whatever drugs you anticipate will spice up your life for you. You'll just go the other way.

Last edited by Defiance (2008-07-28 02:20:01)

{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6685|In You Endo- Stoke

Home wrote:

Just drink a little, and walk around with booze in your hand. You don't have to be drinking a lot of it, but you're going to attract less peer pressure (if you give in to that) with a beer or something in your hand.
This is probally the best idea,plus if you don't  want to drink it just pour some of it away ever so often.Or let the local tramp drink some of it.
Ecilop Murof
I HOP OUT DA BEEEED..
+167|5785|loves Stimey <3 |

Stimey wrote:

Heres the deal: my company is throwing a party for all the employees.

Since this company doesn't only hire teenagers, I am one of the youngest people attending.
I know there will be people pressuring me to drink, and maybe even smoke a blunt.

How do I avoid it as much as possible and not seem like Buzz Killington.
I'm pretty skinny, so how can I drink as much as possible without getting hammered.
I hear eating a big meal helps, drinking on a full stomach.

Thanks for any help.
I'm 15 in August, I'm a bit taller than you but I also weigh a bit more.

I had alcool and as long as you ate much it wont be too bad. Just try to stay away for this sweet shit, drink it slowly (fast drinking will pump it into your blood)

If you want something sweet though, get a piña colada. Seriously.

Rum, Coconut milk, ananas juice, siroup = taste orgasm

Good luck and have fun, I guess
Nappy
Apprentice
+151|6235|NSW, Australia

dont have absinthe, unless you LOVE aniseed

and if your gonna do something, dont do both (alco +weed) or something
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6496|Gogledd Cymru

Ecilop Murof wrote:

Don't do this unless you aren't afraid of looking like a gay.
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6400|The Gem Saloon

The Sheriff wrote:

Ecilop Murof wrote:

DO NOT get a womans drink.

i repeat, it is NOT alright to get a womans drink for fear of getting too drunk.

pr0 tip:
get a bottle of beer. either drink it, or empty it out...take it into the bathroom with you and refill.
works like a charm...just make sure you start slurring and stumbling...all that shit
Ecilop Murof
I HOP OUT DA BEEEED..
+167|5785|loves Stimey <3 |

The Sheriff wrote:

Ecilop Murof wrote:

Don't be scared of looking gay unless you aren't afraid of drinking shit that smells like shit
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6496|Gogledd Cymru

Ecilop Murof wrote:

The Sheriff wrote:

Ecilop Murof wrote:

Don't be scared of looking gay unless you aren't afraid of drinking shit that smells like shit
What else is shit gonna smell like? 

Bananas?
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6627|London, England

Stimey wrote:

How do I avoid it as much as possible and not seem like Buzz Killington.
No-one will think of you as Buzz Killington if you don't drink, you probably just won't have as much fun as everyone else. That's about it really.

Why do you want to avoid it? Just have a few beers or something and then say "no thanks, i'm cool" when/if offered more. You probably won't even be offered drinks more than twice anyway. I think you're making a mountain out of a molehill
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6159|what

Parker wrote:

pr0 tip:
get a bottle of beer. either drink it, or empty it out...take it into the bathroom with you and refill.
works like a charm...just make sure you start slurring and stumbling...all that shit
Was that intentional?
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
henno13
A generally unremarkable member
+230|6355|Belfast
punch anyone in the face who is making you smoke or drink
VicktorVauhn
+319|6398|Southern California
I heard if you smoke marijuana you will probably shoot your friend in the face with his fathers gun... so be careful of that.
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6685|In You Endo- Stoke

VicktorVauhn wrote:

I heard if you smoke marijuana you will probably shoot your friend in the face with his fathers gun... so be careful of that.
TRU!

Also i heard it gives you da Aids.
GodFather
Blademaster's bottom bitch
+387|6226|Phoenix, AZ
Tell us how it goes eh?

Good luck, just remember dont give in if you dont want to, sometimes its fun to be sober at a party with drinking, you get to lol at your friends and tell them all the stupid shit they did and all the ugly girls they hit on...
Nappy
Apprentice
+151|6235|NSW, Australia

{uscm}Jyden wrote:

VicktorVauhn wrote:

TRU!

Also i heard it gives you da Aids.
i heard it makes it hurt when you pee, and even mroe when you ejaculate
TSI
Cholera in the time of love
+247|5987|Toronto
Hey Stimey, it's OK if you don't want to drink, then don't. I was in the same situation as you last month, and it went over cool. People offered me drinks, said, "Oh, come on, it won't hurt, etc...". Just simply say, no thanks, maybe later, and you're set. You'll feel a bit queasy, but people will respect your choice. Trust me on that. And remember, you can always leave the place if you find you're not happy with the pressure. Just make sure you're chill, not too uptight, and join in the fun anyways. Alcohol is not a required part of fun.
I like pie.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6480|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Remember to bring lots of condoms (horni milfs want to teach young boys like you ) and don't piss on anyones bedroom floor if you decide to get hammered. To add to Parkers beerwaterbottle; if you get "caught drinking just water", just tell them you wanted a bottle of water for a change because older boys said (fyi this be a real fact) that it's good to drink water once a while so you don't dry up during sleep and get a raging headache.

Last edited by Ultrafunkula (2008-07-28 07:39:19)

_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6723|Riva, MD

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

Lil John knows what you need to do

Why does he put Lil Scrappy in his songs, he fucking ruins it SO much

On topic, with your height and weight, it probably won't take very long.  You need to eat something regardless of whether or not you're gonna drink alcohol, because I can already tell that your height/weight combination is underweight.  Maybe Canadians are paranoid of looking like Americans so they don't eat anything at all.

I've never drunk a lot before though, I've only had a sip of beer and a sip of Vodka, and I imagine everything came up after the Vodka because I couldn't keep it down cause I'm a puss and it burned too much.  This girl I know forced me to have some.

Last edited by _j5689_ (2008-07-28 07:40:27)

chittydog
less busy
+586|6841|Kubra, Damn it!

_j5689_ wrote:

I've never drunk a lot before though, I've only had a sip of beer and a sip of Vodka, and I imagine everything came up after the Vodka because I couldn't keep it down cause I'm a puss and it burned too much.  This girl I know forced me to have some.
You forgot the rule:
Liquor before beer, you're in the clear.
Beer before liquor, never been sicker.

Of course, if you tossed after one sip of each, you're just gay. jk

Although, vodka is the easiest liquor to drink...
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5980|England

lol

you can stop them from offereing you a blunt by saying "no"
Mavik
+22|5783|Germany

TSI wrote:

Alcohol is not a required part of fun.
chittydog
less busy
+586|6841|Kubra, Damn it!

Only accept drinks from women who show you some skin.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6723|Riva, MD

chittydog wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

You forgot the rule:
Liquor before beer, you're in the clear.
Beer before liquor, never been sicker.

Of course, if you tossed after one sip of each, you're just gay. jk

Although, vodka is the easiest liquor to drink...
I guess alcohol is not for me then.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard