David.P
Banned
+649|6244

Holy Shit! So thats how he looked.

Last edited by David.P (2008-07-27 07:41:13)

TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6590|Mhz

Well the before pic isn't exactly before, he's got the latex scars on already.
David.P
Banned
+649|6244

TheEternalPessimist wrote:

I know, But damn it does look convincing! It's too bad that they cant do a Joker origin story without heath, I would've loved for Nolan to show us how he became the Joker.
hiberNative
7.62x54R
+21|5764|sweden
is he really better than jack nicholson?
i'm amazed on how many people that has the joker from "the dark knight" as avatar nowadays.
i need to watch that movie...
bennisboy
+829|6616|Poundland

hiberNative wrote:

is he really better than jack nicholson?
i'm amazed on how many people that has the joker from "the dark knight" as avatar nowadays.
i need to watch that movie...
I thought he was very good, but not as good as the hype said
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6433|meh-land
he was chosen to act because he was dead- that way people would want to see it and of course say how great he was simply because he was dead
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6591|London, England
If you didn't tell me who this actor was that played joker in The Dark Knight, and didn't tell me he'd died. I'd still say that was an awesome performance. This was the first time I've even seen this guy in a film. I came into this film expecting it to be lame and not all that, but it wasn't.

I guess it was a good thing I didn't read/see all the hype. Made the film better for me.

Last edited by Mek-Stizzle (2008-07-27 08:27:02)

`MetaL*
Just an ordinary guy, Looking for lulz.
+45|5725

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

If you didn't tell me who this actor was that played joker in The Dark Knight, and didn't tell me he'd died. I'd still say that was an awesome performance. This was the first time I've even seen this guy in a film. I came into this film expecting it to be lame and not all that, but it wasn't.

I guess it was a good thing I didn't read/see all the hype. Made the film better for me.
Man you should have seen him act in A Knight's Tale. 
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6708|The Hague, Netherlands

SPAM Deleted
Warnings Given

Next idiot gets a ban, not talking about temp, perm... (deleted whenever I see (other mods) see fit.) and as far as I'm concerned a looooooooong time.

~ Jeff

to make it perfectly easy, For once, fuck off with these idiotic spam post, keep it on topic, if you are against Heath Ledger or not... his Suicide, actor... the movie... THEN USE NORMAL SENTENCES!!!!!!!!! and AT LEAST post with RESPECT rather then LET YOUR ASS SPEAK
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Defiance
+438|6641

David.P wrote:

I know, But damn it does look convincing! It's too bad that they cant do a Joker origin story without heath, I would've loved for Nolan to show us how he became the Joker.
He can't have a back story. The movie was so dark because the Joker was simply the Joker. He wasn't someone severely abused and beaten their whole life and is now taking out is anger on the world. He's simply insane and evil.
Stimey
­
+786|6090|Ontario | Canada
https://i36.tinypic.com/2eoh1cp.jpg
Made me shudder ever time.

He was brilliant, I don't care how he fucked up his personal life, and sure as shit I didn't feel like the movie was any better since he was dead.
­
­
­
­
­
­
G-NOT_(:0)
Banned
+19|5969

Defiance wrote:

David.P wrote:

He can't have a back story. The movie was so dark because the Joker was simply the Joker. He wasn't someone severely abused and beaten their whole life and is now taking out is anger on the world. He's simply insane and evil.
The Joker never had a back story in the comics, and he was never abused or beaten. He's just crazy, plus all those stories on how he got those scars were made up.
David.P
Banned
+649|6244

Defiance wrote:

David.P wrote:

Yeah but thats why I was looking forward to nolan's interpretation of his origins. Because of all the backstories he's had in the comics none of them were good enough to explain it. The Killing joke was one of the best but it had so many plotholes, But on the other hand Nolan said he would've liked to do a joker origins piece, Because he wanted it to be believable.
Roc18
`
+655|5761|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
I thought Heath did a great job. The best part of the movie was where Batman flipped the semi then did that crazy move off the wall with the bat bike.

Last edited by Roc18 (2008-07-27 10:55:55)

Stimey
­
+786|6090|Ontario | Canada

Roc18 wrote:

The best part of the movie was where Batman flipped the semi
QFMFT
I almost jumped out of my seat with excitement at that part.
­
­
­
­
­
­
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6545|London

Stimey wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

QFMFT
I think every audience across the country cheered at that bit

I swear there is a part in the film where you see the joker without makeup :S
i g
Banned
+876|5834|GA

i really need to go see this movie
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6459|Gogledd Cymru

i g wrote:

Same tbf.
BlackKoala
+215|6295

Aries_37 wrote:

Stimey wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

QFMFT
I think every audience across the country cheered at that bit

I swear there is a part in the film where you see the joker without makeup :S
Spoiler (highlight to read):
in the interrogation room, with batman it's damn close to no makeup.

Last edited by BlackKoala (2008-07-27 15:00:20)

i g
Banned
+876|5834|GA

spoiler tags plz
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5944|England

The Sheriff wrote:

i g wrote:

Same tbf.
lets go to see it together?
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6612|can
Omg spoilerssss stop it
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6336|California

i g wrote:

spoiler tags plz
no
that bike part was awesome, i was not expecting that, also in the room i didn't even know batman was in there until he popped out of course
CommonSense
Banned
+51|5906|New York

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

i g wrote:

spoiler tags plz
no
that bike part was awesome, i was not expecting that, also in the room i didn't even know batman was in there until he popped out of course

Go watch it already instead of wasting time telling us not to spoil it. Tickets are not that expensive.
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6312|Atlanta, Georgia
Yea go watch it! It's a terrific movie. I loved every moment of it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard