wongydude
+7|5977
I don't think there is a thread on this is there? Anyway. So far, we've got a UAV for 3, airstrike for 5, and a heli for 7 kill streak.

I think, once you hit a 15 kill streak you ought to be able to whistle a dog into the map. Then a 20 kill streak would allow 2 dogs. Lol I dunno.

What do you think?
Roc18
`
+655|5783|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
We should get nukes tbh
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6613|Mhz

Not sure to be honest, I would extend the current requirements though, 5 kills any chimp can get and if you get an air strike it's 90% certain to kill 2 people so there's your free chopper too, it's a bit dumb. Should be set at 10 and 15, UAV at 3 is good as it is though.
Backupwayback
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
+73|6293
i say a VERY accurate bomb that can go through houses and building

ion cannon maybe

Last edited by Backupwayback (2008-07-25 10:07:15)

Phaytal
+20|6147|Engarlandd

TheEternalPessimist wrote:

Not sure to be honest, I would extend the current requirements though, 5 kills any chimp can get and if you get an air strike it's 90% certain to kill 2 people so there's your free chopper too, it's a bit dumb. Should be set at 10 and 15, UAV at 3 is good as it is though.
Guy speaks the truth
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6334|Atlanta, Georgia

Backupwayback wrote:

i say a VERY accurate bomb that can go through houses and building

ion cannon maybe

Yes
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6141|'straya
Cruise Missile at 15 kills streak
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6735|FUCK UBISOFT

how about they get rid of the current ones...
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6404|'Murka

Napalm.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
CrazeD
+368|6665|Maine

Miggle wrote:

David.P
Banned
+649|6266

CrazeD wrote:

Miggle wrote:

Phaytal
+20|6147|Engarlandd

David.P wrote:

CrazeD wrote:

Miggle wrote:

how about they get rid of the current ones... but keep the UAV and change it to a 5KS
Fixed.

Last edited by Phaytal (2008-07-25 16:47:25)

Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6141|'straya

Phaytal wrote:

David.P wrote:

CrazeD wrote:

Fixed.
i think UAV at 5. Airstrike at 10. no heli. imo
eaglecorps
shotguns
+23|6236|TEXAS
4 for UAV 6 for airstrike and sub napalm for heli at 8.
CrazeD
+368|6665|Maine
I don't mind the airstrike as much. But the heli is fuckin retarded. Maybe if it didn't take 400 rounds to kill it...

Make it 60 rounds or so to kill it, and only last 20-30 seconds at most. Oh...and make it so it can't shoot behind itself... Then it might be tolerable.

Then make it so airstrike/heli can't be used for points towards another.

I hate noob-oriented games...
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6334|Atlanta, Georgia

CrazeD wrote:

I don't mind the airstrike as much. But the heli is fuckin retarded. Maybe if it didn't take 400 rounds to kill it...

Make it 60 rounds or so to kill it, and only last 20-30 seconds at most. Oh...and make it so it can't shoot behind itself... Then it might be tolerable.

Then make it so airstrike/heli can't be used for points towards another.

I hate noob-oriented games...
I remember when this game first came out people didnt complain as much as people do now. Air strikes and helicopters were fun new and interesting. Now they are for nubs.

I would love to see a nuke
CrazeD
+368|6665|Maine
The airstrikes and heli's are a cool concept for sure. When I first played, they were pretty sweet...and a good reward for staying alive.

But now, they are noobish and ridiculously easy to obtain.
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6613|Mhz

CrazeD wrote:

Miggle wrote:

I think there's a new TDM mode coming soon that does exactly that.
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6456|meh-land
fix the stupid heli so it can only shoot targets in front of it and that it can see, it is extremely aggravating to be killed through a bunch of bushes or a wall by the helicopter

i don't mind the helicopter, but IMO the airstrike should be redone, it's too powerful on some maps, and on other maps its near useless because you can't pick the the way they fly in and they just hit buildings

so drop airstrike altogether maybe
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6145|what

UAV 3 Kills. Airstrike 7. Helo 10. Attack dogs at 15 kills.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Backupwayback
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
+73|6293

TheAussieReaper wrote:

UAV 3 Kills. Airstrike 7. Helo 10. Attack dogs at 15 kills.
at 25 have bear cavalry
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6439|Chicago, IL
how about a point bonus for killing the damn chopper, people might try harder then...

dogs would be nice, maybe at three, uav at 5, Airstrike at 7, chopper at 11, and maybe a precision bombing (straight down, so it hits alley ways too) at 21
karl
+11|6500|Oslo-Norway
at 15 kills get one big bomb would be nice, dunno maybe a fire bomb would be nice
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6404|'Murka

If not napalm (that would be ...burning bodies like in R6V2), then a PGM that takes out an entire building. Would really fuck with the campers on Overgrown and China Town.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell
+182|6187|Schofield Barracks
for 15 it could be one shot the the howitzer on the AC-130

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard