heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6388|New York
Now I see why Media Molecule and Sony decided to offer the option to level creators in LBP to charge for games: to offer competition to this idea. (Even though I still think the vast majority of LBP users won't charge a cent for their levels.)

Last edited by heggs (2008-07-23 07:02:00)

Remember Me As A Time Of Day
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6448

heggs wrote:

Now I see why Media Molecule and Sony decided to offer the option to level creators in LBP to charge for games: to offer competition to this idea. (Even though I still think the vast majority of LBP users won't charge a cent for their levels.)
It's confirmed by now, that everything in LBP is free.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6537|Long Island, New York
Can you ever go a day without trolling, Serge...or is it just in your genes?
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6757|Argentina

Poseidon wrote:

Trolling?  It's the first time I post anything that has to do with MS.  I just thought this was kinda lame.  Trolling is your post about the PS3 being a piece of shit.

Edit: did you delete it or was it a mod?

Last edited by sergeriver (2008-07-23 07:24:33)

Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

sergeriver wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Trolling.  It's the first time I post anything that has to do with MS.  I just thought this was kinda lame.  Trolling is your post about the PS3 being a piece of shit.
No, that was a response. You don't even own a 360 and do nothing but post bad things about it. If the 360 does something good (aka the price cut they have) what do you do? You post how your PS3 is better. The 360 comes out with something like this? You post how it's shitty. Can't you just post something NEUTRAL for once? Jesus Christ. You're what, 35? You act like you're 10 sometimes.

I actually don't think the PS3 is shit as you'd obviously know...hell, I was just playing it 5 minutes ago.

I deleted it, simply because it'd get closed anyways.

Last edited by Poseidon (2008-07-23 07:26:37)

sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6757|Argentina

Poseidon wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Trolling.  It's the first time I post anything that has to do with MS.  I just thought this was kinda lame.  Trolling is your post about the PS3 being a piece of shit.
No, that was a response. You don't even own a 360 and do nothing but post bad things about it. If the 360 does something good (aka the price cut they have) what do you do? You post how your PS3 is better. The 360 comes out with something like this? You post how it's shitty. Can't you just post something NEUTRAL for once? Jesus Christ. You're what, 35? You act like you're 10 sometimes.

I actually don't think the PS3 is shit as you'd obviously know...hell, I was just playing it 5 minutes ago.

I don't own one coz I don't like it.  My cousin has one and I spent some time playing with it.  I just like the PS better.  That's all.  I don't post things against the X360, I just don't like MS.  Are you a share holder anyway?

Last edited by sergeriver (2008-07-23 07:28:53)

Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

sergeriver wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

I don't own one coz I don't like it.  My cousing has one and I spent some time playing with it.  I just like the PS better.  That's all.  I don't post things against the X360, I just don't like MS.  Are you a share holder anyway?
Okay, good - you don't like it. I've said many times before that that's ok...perfectly fine. But stop posting how content is "shitty" and just post the freaking article without any side comments about how the PS3 is so Godly.

I'm not a shareholder, I simply own one and like it, as many others here do. So stop trolling them, as that was obviously the point of this thread.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6757|Argentina

Poseidon wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

I don't own one coz I don't like it.  My cousing has one and I spent some time playing with it.  I just like the PS better.  That's all.  I don't post things against the X360, I just don't like MS.  Are you a share holder anyway?
Okay, good - you don't like it. I've said many times before that that's ok...perfectly fine. But stop posting how content is "shitty" and just post the freaking article without any side comments about how the PS3 is so Godly.

I'm not a shareholder, I simply own one and like it, as many others here do. So stop trolling them, as that was obviously the point of this thread.
How the fuck is that trolling?  Where in hell did I post anything in the OP about the PS3?  Are you high?  Trolling is what you did before just to piss me off.  Fuck.

Last edited by sergeriver (2008-07-23 07:33:29)

Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

sergeriver wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

How the fuck is that trolling?  Trolling is what you did before just to piss me off.  Fuck.
Serge, I'm not stupid. Posting two articles in a row about how content on the 360 is shitty and how the PS3 is a "monster"? Come on Serge. You're not fooling anyone.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6757|Argentina

Poseidon wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

How the fuck is that trolling?  Trolling is what you did before just to piss me off.  Fuck.
Serge, I'm not stupid. Posting two articles in a row about how content on the 360 is shitty and how the PS3 is a "monster"? Come on Serge. You're not fooling anyone.
They were posted in a row in a gaming site.  Oh dear God, how come you got offended by this?  Give me a break.  I apologize, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings.  Cmon Poseidon, you can't be serious dude.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

sergeriver wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

They were posted in a row in a gaming site.  Oh dear God, how come you got offended by this?  Give me a break.  I apologize, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings.  Cmon Poseidon, you can't be serious dude.
Lol, I'm not offended by it. It's just ridiculous at how blatantly you troll people who own 360's and then try to deny it.

Funny, you say there were posted in a row from a gaming site...Kotaku and Joystiq also have both had some notable news about stuff OTHER than this, and you didn't seem to post them..
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6731|St. Andrews / Oslo

When I read the title, I knew serge was the author, lol.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6757|Argentina

Poseidon wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Lol, I'm not offended by it. It's just ridiculous at how blatantly you troll people who own 360's and then try to deny it.

Funny, you say there were posted in a row from a gaming site...Kotaku and Joystiq also have both had some notable news about stuff OTHER than this, and you didn't seem to post them..
http://www.ps3news.com/
Bernadictus
+1,055|6736

With such a title, this thread deserves to be closed. You may make a new one, with a more constructive title, as this is clearly a flamebait.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard