$kelet0r
+16|6673
Search came out with nothing so here it is

http://pnmedia.gamespy.com/planetbattle … gelist.gif
https://pnmedia.gamespy.com/planetbattlefield.gamespy.com/images/news/changelist.gif
Looking good, looking very good
Discuss

Last edited by $kelet0r (2006-01-15 10:13:16)

SAS-Lynx
Scottish Moderator!!!
+13|6767|Scotland!!!

$kelet0r wrote:

Discuss
pritty much all already been posted
Sahasrahla
Code poet
+1|6736|Branson, MO, USA
RDMC_old
+0|6727|Almere, Holland

$kelet0r wrote:

Search came out with nothing so here it is

Looking good, looking very good
Discuss
Its shit! I have seen the list before.. and that EA truely has removed the so called: Bunny hopping and Dolphin Diving is so LMAO..
Sh4rkb1t3
+6|6676
Its gonna be a lot harder to avoid APC/Tank noob fire now...
occamsrezr
+7|6706
Allright, so the big question is...when?
MegaBlast
+0|6772|UK
From a tactical point of view being able to shoot the UAV down to "blind" the enamy is quite a nice inclusion.

Lets just hope that whilst is "can" be shot down you don't need to empty an entire MG mag in to it to make a dent!

Everything else looks good though...
-=Meshekal=-
+2|6733|United Kingdom
\Some_noob_questions:

"prone spamming" ?
"sprint exploit" ?

\end Some_noob_questions.

Quite alot of these updates look good. Very good. Especially the No Friendly Fire on mines only - genius. Mines can now be picked up? Sweet...bit dangerous with Claymores, but sweet none-the-less. Mines no longer destroyed with other explosives? A bit shit that one actually...no real need. Means the Engineers AT Mines are going to be even more lethal.

LAV25 can't shoot through a fence? I hope I'm not the only one thinking: "WTF?!".

Added Unlocks for Sniper kits! Yay! Something to look forward to when I get this next elusive rank then.

Shooting down UAVs? Hehe, I forsee pissed off Commanders. Do you get points for doing it though? If you don't, then I don't see this as much as a problem as the average player will only do things for points (Suicide to quickly get back to a base for defence or spawn on squad leader in important locale? never! ...) - not saying that's bad or anything, before you start flaming me, just stating an observation.
Kanil
"Aff, Star Colonel!"
+37|6753|Internet!
- Server setting to allow friendly fire to be off on mines without affecting other weapons.
Just noticed that. Neat.
S4INT05
+1|6721|79605, TX
that UAV stuff sounds bad ass. i'd like to know what they've changed on the weapons and how they've "adjusted" them. if my PKM gets any less accurate, i'm gonna have to....play a different kit
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6753

Wonder what they mean by "adjusted" and "fixed?"
Gulf_War_Syndrome
OMG ERYX HAX!
+62|6670|Adelaide, Australia

-=Meshekal=- wrote:

\Some_noob_questions:

"prone spamming" ?
"sprint exploit" ?

\end Some_noob_questions.
"Prone spamming" is an evasive technique in which you strafe sideways and spam the "Z" key. This makes your character continually do the "prone roll" move, making you harder to hit while reloading. While helping you avoid bullets, it also makes you look pretty silly.

"Sprint exploit" is the sprint-jump move that lets you move at close to sprint speed even when your stamina is depleted. It is performed by letting your stamina recharge just out of the red, then quickly sprinting forward, jumping and releasing the sprint key. Your stamina recharges in the air, ready to do it again once you land. This is good when stuck in the middle of nowhere without a vehicle.

Use them while you still can!
Drunkaholic
+4|6716

Sh4rkb1t3 wrote:

Its gonna be a lot harder to avoid APC/Tank noob fire now...
No it's not.  All the patch does is make sure you can't fire while jumping. You can still jump to your heart's content.

:EDIT: Just noticed this line
- Replaced the existing Czech flag with the correct one in the front end.
Czech flag?!

Last edited by Drunkaholic (2006-01-15 21:20:37)

=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6824
I thought C4 throwing was going to be fixed? (I'm talking about the, throw-c4-50-miles-away-and-detonate)
I think that BS needs to end.

Last edited by =[4th]=SlayThem (2006-01-15 23:28:57)

THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6762|AUS, Canberra

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

I thought C4 throwing was going to be fixed? (I'm talking about the, throw-c4-50-miles-away-and-detonate)
and where the hell have you been young man?
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6780|Singapore

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

WHOA guess who's BACK! Me and mike were just yakking about you.

Got grounded for eternity I see?
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6824
Was I actually missed?
Nah, I haven't been grounded... Just been doing other things. I haven't played much BF2 at all though. Just an hour here and there. So I'm pretty rusty.
I can still hit the head of a dime 10 miles away with the tv missle though
I've also been polishing up my piloting skills in a jet. This next patch should make it interesting. It'll hurt me in two ways. The TV missle shortening. And the reduction in HP on the air vehicles. But I suppose it'll only make me better in the long-run. It'll seperate the n00bs from the skilled. ^_^
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6780|Singapore

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

LIES. ALL THEM LIES. *mutters* they don't have dimes in bf2.
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6824

polarbearz wrote:

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

I can hit the head of a polar bear 50 miles away.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6780|Singapore

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

| I can hit the head of a polar bear 50 miles away.
*mumbles about evil, polarbear-killing people.* Then you'll have to ph3ar the #3 Booster Pack: Artic Fury. Introduces the EVIL POLARBEARZ FROM HELL. Furry Armor that blocks even s direct artillery shell, 1337 deathstick that kills just by pointing at someone. etc. etc. Where HAVE you been!
Drunkaholic
+4|6716
Lmao at Polarbearz.  Artic Fury does sound like a pretty good idea for a third booster pack, though.
thinner44
+1|6801

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

polarbearz wrote:

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

I can hit the head of a polar bear 50 miles away.
You asked for that one

Good to see you're back

deathstick that kills just by pointing at someone. <-- ah ha ! I've long been waiting for this patch to come, not only will I be able to poke with my stick, I can now 'point and kill'

Last edited by thinner44 (2006-01-16 10:49:14)

ghostgr
177th Field Artillery
+39|6732|In your head
I can't seem to ead that screenshot. Oh and when does the new patch comeout?
.ACB|_Cutthroat1
No place like 127.0.0.1
+76|6687|Gold Coast,QLD,Australia
i wanna know the new ranks if there is any, cant be screwed going to 50,000
ghostgr
177th Field Artillery
+39|6732|In your head

.ACB|_Cutthroat1 wrote:

i wanna know the new ranks if there is any, cant be screwed going to 50,000
Yeh so what are the new ranks and  is it going from 2nd LT. up to general or are they adding some stuff in between Gunnery Sgt. and Sgt. Maj.? Or what I am confused. I hope they do cuz there is just too big a gap. At least make it so tha you can rank but no unlockable weapons.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard