RDMC_old
+0|6707|Almere, Holland
Ok.. I have over 300 hours of play time at Moders and not single problem.. except from the kick by PB cause of cussing.. but anyhow I was playing Strike At Karkand this afternoon and the rounds starts I am Support and threw some ammo bags.. before the round started I applied for cmdr and allways I was outranked cause i have a shitty rank.. so I had in the chat : '' A players with a higher rank has filled the commander rank >.<''. ok then I got a Ammo giving point and then the most strange thing happened.. I got kicked.. and the message said u have been kicked by a vote or as a result of execcisve teamkilling.. so I was like WTF? Then I wanted to rejoin and it said '' you have been banned for excessive teamkilling''. So I was again like WTF  WTF?? Ok so WTF DID I DO WRONG?!?!..

p.s. No I DIDN'T HAD AN ARGUEMENT WITH AN ADMIN.. PLS MODERS IF YOU READ THIS UNBANN ME!!
-=256=-Evo_Wales
The New Evolution in gaming...
+14|6727|Cardiff, Wales
PB auto TK kicks are usualy just for a round or 10mins
RDMC_old
+0|6707|Almere, Holland

-=256=-Evo_Wales wrote:

PB auto TK kicks are usualy just for a round or 10mins
Yeah but I didnt TK
-=256=-Evo_Wales
+14|6727|Cardiff, Wales
Oh yeah, d'oh. Just try again, was prob just a PB fubar
ghostgr
177th Field Artillery
+39|6712|In your head
I guess that is one server you stay away from right? I know I am cuz I was commanding and my team was being a bunch of noobs and they kept trying to mutiny me and everytime failed. So they banned me.......that was just extreme and uncalled for the most they should have done was a kick or better yet they cuold have asked nicely for me to resign.
RDMC_old
+0|6707|Almere, Holland

-=256=-Evo_Wales wrote:

Well I did I first tried 2 times after each other.. at 4:30 pm here.. and I tried again at 6:00 AM/PM dont know what it is then.. still banned
RDMC_old
+0|6707|Almere, Holland

ghostgr wrote:

I guess that is one server you stay away from right? I know I am cuz I was commanding and my team was being a bunch of noobs and they kept trying to mutiny me and everytime failed. So they banned me.......that was just extreme and uncalled for the most they should have done was a kick or better yet they cuold have asked nicely for me to resign.
Well, this server doesnt have punishes so no whinin about that and no mutiny and kick votes that why its so cool.. no punishes.. so its a good server to play on I think..
-=256=-Evo_Wales
+14|6727|Cardiff, Wales

RDMC wrote:

-=256=-Evo_Wales wrote:

Well I did I first tried 2 times after each other.. at 4:30 pm here.. and I tried again at 6:00 AM/PM dont know what it is then.. still banned
Then that is very strange, just gonna have to go somewhere else i guess unless on of their guys come along.
RDMC_old
+0|6707|Almere, Holland

-=256=-Evo_Wales wrote:

RDMC wrote:

-=256=-Evo_Wales wrote:

Then that is very strange, just gonna have to go somewhere else i guess unless on of their guys come along.
That sucks.. cause its so easy to get poinst there 24/7 karkand.. be a medic and voila..
[M]Chicken
+1|6655|Texas
Hey, first off let me know what happened by going on our forum as well as here. I don't get in  here much, so yer lucky I even saw this!

PB has been buggy as hell lately on several servers, ours included. We rebooted the server and made a couple changes so you should be all good now. If not, email [email protected] or [email protected] and we will see what we can do. I've played with you several times, you are a good player, so I doubt you're making up the reason (or lack thereof) for a ban. I'll get you squared away if you let me know.
ZeroHour
+0|6622
www.modersgaming.com/forums

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard