Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6745|Mexico City
OK, i already have expert combat engineer, i want to go for the other expert engineer badge. The most repair points i have done in a round is like 12 and it was because i was on karkand as a commanding engineer and the other team was hitting heavy on the commander toys.

Any advise of how to get 25 would be great.
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6718|Melbourne, Australia
hmm have u ever tried sitting in the back of the black hawck on mashutar.. if u manage to get in an just sit der repairing it also join the same sqaud as everyone in the chopper so u can spawn bak in... just sit in the bak repairing an tossing nades out the bak hopefully u also have a suppor tin der to get ur nades bak.. u should earn 25 repairs farly easily
AdamEcks
+1|6702|Canada, Eh.
When I repiar in the back of a BH I get like 5 repair pts for an entire round. I've heard of people doing this to get mad pts but it doesn;t give me very much. Why is that?

(as you can see in my stats I don't have vet engineer badge yet)
RDMC_old
+0|6735|Almere, Holland

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd wrote:

OK, i already have expert combat engineer, i want to go for the other expert engineer badge. The most repair points i have done in a round is like 12 and it was because i was on karkand as a commanding engineer and the other team was hitting heavy on the commander toys.

Well I know a option but alot of people would probably call it statpaddin but I dont give a damn.. anyway my way: go to like Sharqi or anyother map with water.. get in a jeep such a Humvee or an Vodnik or the chinese version of those things.. drive in the in the water till it starts gettin damage hop in the back get ur wrench out and start repairin.. make sure ur out of site.. and take a server in which a takes so lon till the round ends u will get easily 25 repair points IAR
FrEaK
+1|6782|Finland
get a buddy ( in enemy side) to blow up ur arty and repair it after then. (U dont need to have the buddy, of course someone trys to blow up the arty every round)
Sparkysrevenge
+0|6723|Sidney BC Canada
dont you need someone in the vehicle to get repair points?
AdamEcks
+1|6702|Canada, Eh.

Sparkysrevenge wrote:

That's what I thought... Maybe I'll have to go try this to see.
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6708|th3 unkn0wn

Sparkysrevenge wrote:

That someone would be YOU sitting in the rear of a Vodnik or Humvee or that Chinese truck repairing from inside.
[VS-UK]MrFarmer
RoadKill
+1|6728|Eindhoven, Netherlands
Yes you need a teammate in the vehicle to get the points, or just your self, just as long the vehicle belongs to your team.

Beside getting the points while in blackhawk or repairing commander assets there is an other way, not very legal tho and might get you kicked for statpadding, but doin it for the badge should not give any problems in my opinion, a friend of mine got 45 repair points that way in a round

Last edited by [VS-UK]MrFarmer (2006-01-15 10:30:49)

FoodNipple101
I like grapes.
+1|6757
Flipe a boat upside down in wake or another map with boats. In wake ram it up against the carrier until it flips
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
the water trick wih the jeep an stuff is exactly like the boat trick which is statpadding the boat trick is as follows - grab a boat on any level with the U.S carrier... ram the boat into the side of the carrier an it will flip over then switch positions so ur sitting in the boat an repair liek crazy :)easy points but alot of people will see u on the radar an beome suspicious an screenshot u ... u shouldent do it anyways it is statpadding the blackhawck trick on mashutarr is the best legal wayplus u get driver kill assists or sumn cuz ur in the blackhawk with people on the mini guns
monkeyhunkeytunkey
+2|6741

I.M.I Militant wrote:

the water trick wih the jeep an stuff is exactly like the boat trick which is statpadding the boat trick is as follows - grab a boat on any level with the U.S carrier... ram the boat into the side of the carrier an it will flip over then switch positions so ur sitting in the boat an repair liek crazy :)easy points but alot of people will see u on the radar an beome suspicious an screenshot u ... u shouldent do it anyways it is statpadding the blackhawck trick on mashutarr is the best legal wayplus u get driver kill assists or sumn cuz ur in the blackhawk with people on the mini guns
wtf thats what i done there is an other trick involvng the boat at the carrier if you go to the front of the carrier with your boat or "rib" and you start drivng into the side of the boat at the front you will go under water and will be able to swim under water.
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
its stat padding mate it will result in a deserved stat whippin... there are plenty of legit ways to get the badge.. an its exspert.. EXSPERT!!!!! its not ment to be easy guys
Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker
+440|6683|West Yorkshire, U.K
EXPERT not basic durr its suppose to be hard, get a life
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6745|Mexico City
MMm.
i have done choppa engineer at masthur city but i have never seen the message of repairing points...
i have jumped on a humvee and followed like crazy tanks, apcs and other cars but i have noticed you dont get repair points if theyre barely damaged....
doing that trick, humvee + water, do you get the message of repairing points ??
yeah, i know is stat padding or badge whoring but come on, its not barely possible to get expert without "tricks". Check all those guys with expert knife .....
Gonna try a little more to get it the hard way....

RDMC wrote:

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd wrote:

Well I know a option but alot of people would probably call it statpaddin but I dont give a damn.. anyway my way: go to like Sharqi or anyother map with water.. get in a jeep such a Humvee or an Vodnik or the chinese version of those things.. drive in the in the water till it starts gettin damage hop in the back get ur wrench out and start repairin.. make sure ur out of site.. and take a server in which a takes so lon till the round ends u will get easily 25 repair points IAR

Last edited by Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd (2006-01-15 20:35:12)

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6745|Mexico City
Can you guide me with a legit way to get this badge ?

I.M.I Militant wrote:

its stat padding mate it will result in a deserved stat whippin... there are plenty of legit ways to get the badge.. an its exspert.. EXSPERT!!!!! its not ment to be easy guys
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6757|06-01
yeah i can't even get 10 repair point IAR closest has been 8 i think.
tried the mashtuur BH think. not even close (guess the pilot was too skilled).
as commander repairing assets also didn't cut it (guess i was to good myself..... kidding, i am a newb commander)
have vet supply and medic (expert medic is beginning to bug me as well) but the vet repair is a bitch.
i won't even start on basic explosives......
Orion5413
+4|6686|Irving Tx
for vet repair I was commander at warlord...the arty sat and uav was down so often that it was of no use...
StonerFlea
+0|6684

tthf wrote:

yeah i can't even get 10 repair point IAR closest has been 8 i think.
tried the mashtuur BH think. not even close (guess the pilot was too skilled).
as commander repairing assets also didn't cut it (guess i was to good myself..... kidding, i am a newb commander)
have vet supply and medic (expert medic is beginning to bug me as well) but the vet repair is a bitch.
i won't even start on basic explosives......
Sorry, not the right topic but Basic Explovises is fairly easy if you play karkand with lots of people on it. Get to the alleyways near the hotel at the start of the match. Slam down some C4 and and blow up yourself, about 3 teammates and hopefully at least 5 bad guys. repeat until kills>13
nitro92
I cheat.
+-6|6800|Sydney, Australia
yeh go on shaq pen drive vodnik in water deep and go passenger then keep repairing but after a while ur finger will start 2 kill
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6770|AUS, Canberra

nitro92 wrote:

yeh go on shaq pen drive vodnik in water deep and go passenger then keep repairing but after a while ur finger will start 2 kill
what a surprise to see that idea from a cheater.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6788|Singapore

Nah you've wronged him. He HAX for it. Cheating's a different field of study for him altogether
Chillay-14
+21|6678
i sit in the black hawks and repair alwayz works for me
DeadJim
+19|6747|Valencia, California
I didn't get Expert, but I got Vet by repairing in the 3rd seat of a Humvee - I wasn't solo - so it wasn't stat padding.  The guy driving just drove all around Mashtuur looking for people to road kill.. spent most of the round just repairing, respawning on him, and dropping AT mines whenever I could., and repairing some more.  It can't be stat padding if yer moving, keeping teammates alive (ie: drive and gunner), and blowing up bad guys with random AT mines.  To make this happen, you need a big map, a squad leader who likes to drive, and a very very long round.  Good luck.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard