Adamshannon8
+94|6205
Meh...

FileFront

If you hate me/medics/kark/pubs/karkmedic'swhopwnnubs, please don't post...

Last edited by Adamshannon8 (2008-07-21 14:39:58)

bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6332

Holy shit quality. Nice shooting. I still don't know how people can Fraps and play infy at the same time. I lag like nuts and the hitboxes seem screwed up when I record.
Adamshannon8
+94|6205

ebug9 wrote:

Holy shit quality. Nice shooting. I still don't know how people can Fraps and play infy at the same time. I lag like nuts and the hitboxes seem screwed up when I record.
Thanks, i get about 40 fps with fraps (You can change it in the config) and 80-100 w/o it.

Edit, the HQ is a lot better. also i upload it to filefront

Last edited by Adamshannon8 (2008-07-21 14:38:48)

Jrdeacs
+22|5919
Yea nice shootin 7/10
BRiiNDED
+137|6144
your HUD looks exactly like mine
song name? less than jack? sounds like them.

and did you get kicked or something at ending?

EDIT: just checked youtube, rofl@banned and damnit, blink 182, thought i recognized the band. just wrong band

Last edited by Death_Brinded_Pro (2008-07-21 15:24:59)

Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6306|eng
Not that impressive tbh. Playing public is so easy it's depressing, so 21-0 isn't much of an achievement. I'll watch it properly in the morning.

A few comments..

1) There was ONE decent kill in all of that, and your opponents were morons.

2) Is is completely necessary to constantly crouch spam, even if you're just capping a flag?

Other than that it was ok.

Last edited by Mint Sauce (2008-07-22 00:36:21)

#rekt
ZeqTr
I BELIEVE I CAN FLY....
+121|6220
high graphs.. omg...
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5985|London, England

I can kill people that aren't looking at me too
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Adamshannon8
+94|6205

ZeqTr wrote:

high graphs.. omg...
ya, youtube sux watch it on filefront...

Mint Sauce wrote:

Not that impressive tbh. Playing public is so easy it's depressing, so 21-0 isn't much of an achievement. I'll watch it properly in the morning.
i know, thats why "meh.." is the start of this, if i actually tried to get massive kills streaks against 1/2 decent players, i would, but right now im lazy...

Mutantsteak wrote:

I can kill people that aren't looking at me too
rly? amazing...
TehMyke
8======D
+343|6729
lolironsights
ยป You guys are all old and wrinkly now, GG... | Steam | teHmyke.com | YouTube
CommonSense
Banned
+51|5956|New York

TehMyke wrote:

lolironsights
lolwasteingthatmuchammoandonlykilling21people+whatmykesaid
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6674

Adamshannon8 wrote:

Meh...
You said it yourself...

A kill counter would've been nice.
And tbh, this is another basic run-of-the-mill frag video. Actually it's the epitome of basic frag video when you have medic + karkand along with hiding on a roof for a while and other parts of chucking nades just for the hell of it.

And don't come back at me with "well I said not to post". I'm trying to give constructive criticism here, but if you don't want it....
Adamshannon8
+94|6205

mtb0minime wrote:

Adamshannon8 wrote:

Meh...
You said it yourself...
yep, thanks.
Vub
The Power of Two
+188|6514|Sydney, Australia
When people say "pubbing is so easy" I've never really believed it. Here in Australia, given the few number of servers available, everyone who's playing is pretty die-hard, pubbing is hard...well for me anyway. But I reckon if I played on your server, I would also say that pubbing is easy.
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate
+396|6558|Internetfitlerland

Get rego nub, awsm pub skills, ect.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6306|eng

Vub wrote:

When people say "pubbing is so easy" I've never really believed it. Here in Australia, given the few number of servers available, everyone who's playing is pretty die-hard, pubbing is hard...well for me anyway. But I reckon if I played on your server, I would also say that pubbing is easy.
Not really. Whenever I watch an Aus frag video, the enemies are fucking retards, the standard is higher over here tbh..
#rekt
Vub
The Power of Two
+188|6514|Sydney, Australia

Mint Sauce wrote:

Vub wrote:

Not really. Whenever I watch an Aus frag video, the enemies are fucking retards, the standard is higher over here tbh..
Really? Simmy.uk's videos show otherwise...
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6306|eng

Vub wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

Vub wrote:

Really? Simmy.uk's videos show otherwise...
Simmy sucks.

Pubbing is easy compared to WAIB, ESL Gathers etc.. I think that's what people compare it to.

Because it is.

Last edited by Mint Sauce (2008-07-22 04:14:29)

#rekt
Adamshannon8
+94|6205

Mint Sauce wrote:

Pubbing is easy compared to WAIB, ESL Gathers etc.. I think that's what people compare it to.

Because it is.
^^^
Collateralis
Beep bep.
+85|6390|Stealth on Grand Bazaar
21/0 in Pub??? Why did you bother posting - the shockingly bad youtube quality, average frags, poor medics skills etc, I must add that I do actually enjoy good Karkand Medic Vids. I agree with Mint completely on this, they were retards, and you made it stay looking like their were retards, lets prone straight away at support FTW...luckily he clearly couldn't aim for toffee!

If you do decide to make a video again...please, put some effort into it, think slowly about it, sit down and have some coffee before your touch Vegas or WMM...50/0 on Pub...I'd watch that. 21/0 I can get in a shite round...maybe I should record that nxt time I play BF2.
Adamshannon8
+94|6205
wow, if you even read it i haven't played bf2 for a week and i come back and make this

also, if i actually cared i would make a 50-0, but im to lazy to fraps that long.
Collateralis
Beep bep.
+85|6390|Stealth on Grand Bazaar

Adamshannon8 wrote:

wow, if you even read it i haven't played bf2 for a week and i come back and make this

also, if i actually cared i would make a 50-0, but im to lazy to fraps that long.
Why care so much about making 21-0 when you haven't played then, pretty pointless. We all know you wouldn't manage 50-0 I/O anyway so please don't say your lazy.
1con
---
+6|6245|beach, USA
You guys crack me up.

You know, this one time, I got a 105-0 kill streak on Karkand as a pubbing medic.  It was awesome.  Insane, really.  Then I turned my monitor on and killed 300 more.  But i forgot to fraps it.  Sux, otherwise I could show my awesomeness to everyone.
Adamshannon8
+94|6205

nighthawk843 wrote:

Adamshannon8 wrote:

Why care so much about making 21-0 when you haven't played then, pretty pointless. We all know you wouldn't manage 50-0 I/O anyway so please don't say your lazy.
do you realize that i don't care if you like it or not?

1con wrote:

You guys crack me up.

You know, this one time, I got a 105-0 kill streak on Karkand as a pubbing medic.  It was awesome.  Insane, really.  Then I turned my monitor on and killed 300 more.  But i forgot to fraps it.  Sux, otherwise I could show my awesomeness to everyone.
pics or it didnt happen
aimless
+166|6145|Texas
You did a lot of unnecesary movement against players who were flat out bad. Also, you wasted a lot of bullets with burst.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard