Occasionally, i balance it with other games17%17% - 45
Sometimes, it is outbalanced by other games i play.9%9% - 24
I still have it installed, i just don't play it.13%13% - 35
No, i have completly stopped playing BF2.10%10% - 27
Total: 255
dtacs
say that 2 my face fucker not online
+126|5805|Australia
I was thinking, a long time ago everybody only really played bf2, as this (or, was a long time ago) a bf2-centric forum, im wondering WHO still plays it even though it is now an aging game?

What members who have been here for awhile still enjoy it? Its had its up and downs, but for some reason its the game you can fall back on. I was in a ladder for cod4 and it was just the most irritating thing, i punched my table in rage more than once, so i reinstalled bf2 and was never happier.
https://battlelog-cdn.battlefield.com/public/profile/bf3/kit-icon-recon.png?v=3173239
Mavik
+22|5747|Germany
Still have it - waiting for the patch, think we will play it more often again, if the patch is an improvement.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6257|eng
Yeah I still play it, quite alot actually. I'm just trying to get better and better, and I do think I have improved over the last 3 months or so.
#rekt
dtacs
+126|5805|Australia

Mint Sauce wrote:

Yeah I still play it, quite alot actually. I'm just trying to get better and better, and I do think I have improved over the last 3 months or so.
Yeah same, i keep making new accounts to test what KD i can get with certain kits, i got 2.3 here with sniper, its good with old games when you set yourself challenges or tests to keep it going.
https://battlelog-cdn.battlefield.com/public/profile/bf3/kit-icon-recon.png?v=3173239
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6490|Adelaide, South Australia

Mavik wrote:

Still have it - waiting for the patch, think we will play it more often again, if the patch is an improvement.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6103|Scotland!
yup, regularly
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6709|The Hague, Netherlands

completely stopped.

well to be honest, haven't played any game for a while.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6257|eng

Acreta wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

Yeah same, i keep making new accounts to test what KD i can get with certain kits, i got 2.3 here with sniper, its good with old games when you set yourself challenges or tests to keep it going.
Well I know that most games I get a solid 5+ K/D, so i'm just gonna try and make Lt Colonel.

When I make a new account, it's pointless, because I know that I can get rape K/Ds, it's just the odd game that spoils it, i'd rather pile the point on my main account.
#rekt
Sambuccashake
+126|6581|Sweden
I play mostly 2142 but I give the BF2 disc a spinn every now and again.

When the patch gets here I'll probably play more.
[CSE]Anubis
+24|5963
I play occasionally if I'm bored.  Still pretty fun after all this time.
Fat_Swinub
jaff
+125|6406
I still play it regularly but I'm playing a whole bunch of different games at the same time.
Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6373|dm_maidenhead

Fat_Swinub wrote:

I still play it regularly but I'm playing a whole bunch of different games at the same time.
Swinub plays BF2 with his left hand, TF2 with his right, Dark Messiah Might and Magic with his feet and then Red Orchestra with his tongue. AT THE SAME TIME.
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6293|Orrstrayleea
Still Play regularly, still best game out IMO.....
dtacs
+126|5805|Australia

Pea....Tear.....Griffen wrote:

Still Play regularly, still best game out IMO.....
Agreed, i have found nothing that meets the experience BF2 can give me.

Plus there is still a ton of mods and fun stuff to see and do.
avman633
+116|6335
No, I don't play it anymore. I stopped around last December, started back up again 3 weeks ago and than stopped.
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6736|Cambridge (UK)
I have it installed, I just don't play it (very often at all).

I have re-found my love for SOF II RMG CTF recently, so bf2 ain't getting a look in...
Fat_Swinub
jaff
+125|6406

Peter wrote:

Fat_Swinub wrote:

Swinub plays BF2 with his left hand, TF2 with his right, Dark Messiah Might and Magic with his feet and then Red Orchestra with his tongue. AT THE SAME TIME.
Don't forget C&C3 with my ears.

Last edited by Fat_Swinub (2008-07-21 05:39:10)

Shakez
+39|6141
I play BF2 regulary.
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6243

Peter wrote:

Fat_Swinub wrote:

Lies.No computer would support so many games at once.Fail Peter
JAyThaRevo
+31|6257|Austria
since the nc i play regularly
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6501|Boston, MA
I do but not as much as I used to. I got GameFly a few weeks ago and am stuck playing all the games I get through that atm. Also I've been playing some old SNES RPGs like Zelda and Chrono Trigger lately as well which takes up my time waiting for new games from GameFly. I try to play BF2 when I'm bored, unfortunately I don't know anybody else who still plays and it's a lot more fun playing with a friend on vent than by yourself.
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6561|Reisterstown, MD

I reinstalled it a few months ago and it just so happens that the 1.5 patch was announced a few days later.  Haven't played yet but will when I get a chance.  PS3 has me hooked right now.

Last edited by killer21 (2008-07-21 06:33:13)

0akleaves
+183|6584|Newcastle UK
bad companys got me hooked but my xbox live aint workin, mmmm planewhore time
You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else.
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6243
Well not really.Only for mods/filming with bf2s.
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6591|Mhz

I play it very rarely, up until a few weeks ago I hadn't touched it since I got CoD4. Loaded it up again to see what it's like these days, hit reg is still wank and the players are all morons but that's part of its charm

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard