seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6611|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA
Ok, i get kicked so many times for swearing, using the grenade launcher and martyrdom. I don't get the swearing, its a mature game, they swear in single player, and they give a warning that content may change with online play. the admins i got kicked by explained the rule, "because children play here." Thats bullshit, if kids are playing the game, then they have OBVIOUSLY heard a damn swear before. Then i don't get why not to use a nade launcher and marty, the shit owns. if i see a group of 3 guys downrange on overgrown, or showdown, im not gonna use my gun, im going to kill them all, with the 203. marty is the same thing. With marty on i have a great feeling of safety when i run into battle with my 203. i know that when i die, one noob will be dumb enough not to notice the grenade indicator on his screen, and get his ass blown up, and then complain. Ugh, sorry for the rant, i just got kicked from my 10th server today, and my 20th this week. Which sucks for me because all my server list throws up is UK, German, French, and even a few japanese servers just to pour salt on the already gaping wounds.
dtacs
say that 2 my face fucker not online
+126|5851|Australia
Firstly, you are a complete tool. If its a rule on the server, follow it, if you have a complaint, don't bring it here, go to their forums or contact an admin and try to get it changed.

Secondly, people hate the .203 because people run out with it and use it point blank without even thinking, every heard the expresion noobtube?

matyrdom is fail because it takes no skill to use. Here, stupid admins let people use it ON FRIENDLY FIRE SERVERS, which usually ends up with the user having a negative score.

Its server rules, follow them or face the wrath or pre-pubescent admins.

Lemme guess, you use overkill to get 4 nades for the launcher don't you?

People kick you for being a complete unskillfull tool who just pisses everybody off in the server. You deserve those kicks.
https://battlelog-cdn.battlefield.com/public/profile/bf3/kit-icon-recon.png?v=3173239
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5981|London, England

_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Defiance
+438|6687

Acreta, you make a lot of harsh assumptions.

OP: Essentially, if you don't like the rules find a server that has some that you like more. As far as the 203 goes, the game is full of grenades already. It's a matter of sportsmanship.
dtacs
+126|5851|Australia

Defiance wrote:

Acreta, you make a lot of harsh assumptions.

OP: Essentially, if you don't like the rules find a server that has some that you like more. As far as the 203 goes, the game is full of grenades already. It's a matter of sportsmanship.
How much says that 90% of what i said was right?

Cod4 players (and cod4 the game) have/has always been predictable..
https://battlelog-cdn.battlefield.com/public/profile/bf3/kit-icon-recon.png?v=3173239
Doperwt.
Anouk, Slayers little bitch
+80|6410|Belgium

I like the m203, it is kickass. and when you use it on point blank, you need a good aim, beceause you have to hit the other person. the 203 is a good weapon to flush out campers, seen that when they see it fly in, they are dead.

on martyrdom I am not so keen, but I can live with it. I just keep you out of explosion range. and martyrdom+ FF on is funny combination for the user.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6671

That sucks that admins are immature sometimes, and yes some of those rules are pretty stupid (it's an M-rated game, kids shouldn't be playing it). However, it's their server, they're paying for it, so you have to abide by their rules. There are plenty of other servers out there for you to use martyr, m203, and swear on. Just find them and favorite them.
dtacs
+126|5851|Australia

Doperwt. wrote:

and martyrdom+ FF on is funny combination for the user.
did you also mention it pisses people off and makes the game worse for everybody?
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6671

Any admins on? I bet $5 this is going to turn into another "noob kit is nooby vs. nade launchers were put in the game to use" debate that'll get closed...
Lynx14
+41|5987

mtb0minime wrote:

Any admins on? I bet $5 this is going to turn into another "noob kit is nooby vs. nade launchers were put in the game to use" debate that'll get closed...
omg how did you know
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6407

RPD/SAW + ACOG + Stopping Power + Deep Impact = ownage of even the most determined noobtuber or martyrdom user.  I'm not that fussed about them.
dtacs
+126|5851|Australia

Mint Sauce wrote:

Acreta wrote:

Firstly, you are a complete tool. If its a rule on the server, follow it, if you have a complaint, don't bring it here, go to their forums or contact an admin and try to get it changed.

Secondly, people hate the .203 because people run out with it and use it point blank without even thinking, every heard the expresion noobtube?

matyrdom is fail because it takes no skill to use. Here, stupid admins let people use it ON FRIENDLY FIRE SERVERS, which usually ends up with the user having a negative score.

Its server rules, follow them or face the wrath or pre-pubescent admins.

Lemme guess, you use overkill to get 4 nades for the launcher don't you?

People kick you for being a complete unskillfull tool who just pisses everybody off in the server. You deserve those kicks.
Fucking shut up.
Mind elaborating
Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6418|dm_maidenhead
What's the point in using a perk that requires you to die to use it. Do you really have that little confidence in your own skill?
dtacs
+126|5851|Australia

Peter wrote:

What's the point in using a perk that requires you to die to use it. Do you really have that little confidence in your own skill?
my point in form.
Defiance
+438|6687

Peter wrote:

I guess it's a matter of finding it fun to trick people in to dieing to the grenade you drop. It's not all about skill and e-peen to some people.

Acreta wrote:

Mind elaborating
My guess is that, whether you're right or not, it sounds like you just got all of the things the OP does done to you in game in a matter of 3 seconds, then typed that post. It sounds rant-y. Very.
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6172|Vancouver | Canada

Defiance wrote:

Peter wrote:

I guess it's a matter of finding it fun to trick people in to dieing to the grenade you drop. It's not all about skill and e-peen to some people.
Thank fucking you.

I swear every gamer assumes everyone takes the game as seriously as they do.

Like BF2 players who use the term "Smurfs".
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6611|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA
I play the game to have fun, to me, swearing, Nade Launching and watching people get angry as they blow up from my marty nade, thats fun to me. Reactions like Acreta's are what i love in CoD4.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6758|FUCK UBISOFT

seymorebutts443 wrote:

I play the game to have fun, to me, swearing, Nade Launching and watching people get angry as they blow up from my marty nade, thats fun to me. Reactions like Acreta's are what i love in CoD4.
if you enjoy making people mad, good luck in life.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot

Miggle wrote:

seymorebutts443 wrote:

Who doesn't like making social outcast 14 year olds mad about a game?
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6758|FUCK UBISOFT

DefCon-17 wrote:

Miggle wrote:

seymorebutts443 wrote:

lol, you give them too much credit.

10 or 11 year olds.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6671

Miggle wrote:

DefCon-17 wrote:

Miggle wrote:

10 or 11 year olds.
I love it. It's so much fun. Most of the time I've got a special kit made just to piss people off. The more people whine and complain, the more I use it. But if no one cares, then I usually go back to something else.

People just need to learn to ignore it and play the game.
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot

Miggle wrote:

DefCon-17 wrote:

Miggle wrote:

10 or 11 year olds.
10 to 16 year olds.
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6503|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)
It will be the same on every fps, one weapon people don't like and it turns into a "noob" weapon. BF2: G36E, 203, AT kit, Medic noobs.

I love it when people bitch about not having skill in a round..... Wait, isn't the point of the game to kill the other team?

Skill? GET A LIFE, ITS A FUCKING GAME!!!!!!!

I have a piss off account that all I use is a AK-47/tube + UAV jammer + marty, get in their lines tube and gun, get capped, blow up 3 more guys with marty= a fucking great time.
dtacs
+126|5851|Australia

DefCon-17 wrote:

Miggle wrote:

seymorebutts443 wrote:

good assumption there mate.

what im saying is that sure its fun to piss people off, but when it practically stops you from playing the game, thats why it gets frustrating. i reinstalled cod4 about 5 days ago and its people who think they are good when they use these kits, thats what made me uninstall it again.

this is why i play bf2 i guess.

oh and its less chunky when sprinting
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6671

When it stops you from playing the game, it means you're taking it way too seriously and are letting it get to you. It's not their fault, it's yours.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard