usmarine2
Banned
+233|5792|Dublin, Ohio
First: harden the fuck up

Second:  Tell her to stay off "the view" and other shows if she does not want to be scrutinized.  Simple concept.  God I hate politicians.

----------------------------------
"If they have a difference with me on policy, they should debate me. Not her," Obama told the magazine."
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080717/ap_ … ma_glamour
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6446|The Land of Scott Walker
"The likely Democratic presidential nominee blamed the conservative press for going after his wife as if she were the candidate."

The vast right wing conspiracy strikes again!
God Save the Queen
Banned
+628|6344|tropical regions of london
Obama 08
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6406|North Carolina
It's not a conspiracy, they do go after her.  Granted, she's highly active in the campaign, so it makes sense.
God Save the Queen
Banned
same way the media treated hillary clinton in the 80's and 90's.  Michelle Obama is going to end up running for president in 20 years.
usmarine2
Banned
+233|5792|Dublin, Ohio
need moar bulworth tbh.

Turquoise
O Canada
That was a great movie.  I guess a sequel would've been hard to make....

Last edited by Turquoise (2008-07-17 16:58:56)

Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

I agree with leaving family members alone up until the point they start actively campaigning for you (which she has). Then everyone is fair game.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
imortal
+240|6666|Austin, TX

Turquoise wrote:

It's not a conspiracy, they do go after her.  Granted, she's highly active in the campaign, so it makes sense.
And, it is not like there is any precedent to a Democratic candidates wife being more politically active and motivated than would be considered average for a potential First Lady, is there?
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6663|USA
Any attacks on McCain's wife? Or she isn't actively campaigning?
imortal
+240|6666|Austin, TX

Stingray24 wrote:

"The likely Democratic presidential nominee blamed the conservative press for going after his wife as if she were the candidate."

i remember that... Lovely.  Although "vast" and "conspiracy" seldom find themselves in the same phraase, she managed to pull it off without flinching.

Conservative press?  lol
God Save the Queen
Banned

imortal wrote:

Stingray24 wrote:

i remember that... Lovely.  Although "vast" and "conspiracy" seldom find themselves in the same phraase, she managed to pull it off without flinching.

Conservative press?  lol
are you talking about hillary clinton?
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

Yes.. they went after her when she would not disclose her taxes. They filed separately so she did not have to. Her official response was :
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Turquoise
O Canada

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

For the most part, there haven't been attacks on her, although there are some mentionings of questionable actions by her with a charity she was supporting.

By not attacking her though, the Democrats can claim the higher ground.  I don't know if that's going to last though, if the Republicans turn up the heat on Michelle.
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6717

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

No... she,doesn't run her mouth... and if Michelle Obama want's to speak and be in the spotlight... then she needs to be prepared for it...
Love is the answer
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6663|USA

[TUF]Catbox wrote:

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

No... she,doesn't run her mouth... and if Michelle Obama want's to speak and be in the spotlight... then she needs to be prepared for it...
Probably to sedated from the pills huh?
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6530|Global Command

usmarine2 wrote:

God I hate politicians.

"If they have a difference with me on policy, they should debate me. Not her," Obama told the magazine."
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6648

Turquoise wrote:

By not attacking her though, the Democrats can claim the higher ground.  I don't know if that's going to last though, if the Republicans turn up the heat on Michelle.
higher ground... lol. As if voters actually care about that.
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6663|USA

ATG wrote:

usmarine2 wrote:

God I hate politicians.

Turquoise
O Canada

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

higher ground... lol. As if voters actually care about that.
A lot of moderates do.  This is why moderates often grow disenchanted with both parties and their refusal to take the higher ground on many issues.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

ATG wrote:

usmarine2 wrote:

God I hate politicians.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQ_kR8nP1Tc[/yoube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ve5NEOTDXM[/youube]
Olberfuror makes me want to go after that peacock again.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6530|Global Command
And wtf is the point of posting Fox vids again?
usmarine2
Banned
+233|5792|Dublin, Ohio

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

nothing useful
what are you on about?
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6663|USA

ATG wrote:

And wtf is the point of posting Fox vids again?
THe videos outline what the article talks about. Conservative reporteers attacking Michelle Obama. There is a video to go with your post. Sorry for contributing big guy.

usmarine2 wrote:

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

nothing useful
what are you on about?
Not on about nothing, like misquoting people like an angry 12 year old.

Michelle Obama is more qualified for political office than Cindy McCain. I think white America would rather have a non functioning, addiction addled, stroke victim, white 1st lady than an overqualified black one. I understand its scary. But it will be ok.

Sure Michelle Obama has stuck her foot in her mouth 1 or 2 times. But we sit here and act like the story wasn't spun into oblivion.

At least she never killed anybody.

You can agree it is fair game to go after her, but I think its a poor tactical choice by the Conservative camp. IN many Americans eye's, (the one's that can think for themselves) they are leaching onto her every word when there is plenty of other ways to go after Obama. Makes them look like an ass.

Last edited by Mason4Assassin444 (2008-07-18 07:13:13)

Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6184|Ireland
Damn I missed seeing her on the view, is it true that she wears a burka?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard