Announcement

NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|5677|Atlanta, Georgia
When do you guys think (hope) diablo 3 will come out? I'm hoping january 09 but we prolly won't be that lucky. Any thoughts?
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|5825|Gogledd Cymru

NeXuS4909 wrote:

When do you guys think (hope) diablo 3 will come out? I'm hoping january 09 but we prolly won't be that lucky. Any thoughts?
Mek said that It's coming out December, for christmas.

Last edited by The Sheriff (2008-07-16 08:11:12)

Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|5804

The Sheriff wrote:

NeXuS4909 wrote:

When do you guys think (hope) diablo 3 will come out? I'm hoping january 09 but we prolly won't be that lucky. Any thoughts?
Mek said that It's coming out December, for christmas.
GS and the D3 website have the Thirty-first of December down. So not in time for Christmas.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|5701|California
Q1 of 09
Oldirti
Member
+10|5455
Tommarow i hope...
unnamednewbie13
Moderator
+1,980|6107|USA

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

The Sheriff wrote:

NeXuS4909 wrote:

When do you guys think (hope) diablo 3 will come out? I'm hoping january 09 but we prolly won't be that lucky. Any thoughts?
Mek said that It's coming out December, for christmas.
GS and the D3 website have the Thirty-first of December down. So not in time for Christmas.
So July '09, if we're lucky.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|5873|Long Island, New York
Mid 2009. I'm thinking August.
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5300|London, England

Tomorrow Please?
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Roc18
`
+655|5126|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
I found this interview with the lead designer Jay Wilson
http://vault.ign.com/View.php?view=Arti … &id=35

wrote:

Development Progress

Development started on Diablo III in 2005 but it has since then undergone some major redesign. Currently, most of Act 1 is complete in terms of art and design, and the team has mostly moved on to Act 2. Four of the five classes are operational and at various levels of playability. The game is now “mostly” in production mode, which means the art style has been firmed up, they have a game play that they all like and enjoy, and they have moved on to building things or building tools which allow them to build things better.

Although much progress has been made, it is too early to pin down a release date and so all we can do is keep our ears to the ground and promise to keep you posted as soon as we hear the faintest rumblings in the distance.
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|5822|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)
Well Blizzard is always pretty good at moving things along, I say summer 09.
Brasso
member
+1,549|5966

definitely not sooner than SC2.  so after the beginning of 09 or Q2 even.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
unnamednewbie13
Moderator
+1,980|6107|USA

When it's done. We can always hope for a pre-release demo, though.

Well Blizzard is always pretty good at moving things along
*COUGH*
[email protected]
Certified BF2S Asshole
+131|5791|The edge of sanity

haffeysucks wrote:

definitely not sooner than SC2.  so after the beginning of 09 or Q2 even.
Especially since they already have a set release date for it. (12/03/08 as most retailers have it in case you were wondering.)
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6020|Espoo, Finland
January 09 would be perfect. Right when I get out of the army!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2022 Jeff Minard