Parker
isteal
+1,452|6411|The Gem Saloon

nukchebi0 wrote:

I find it hard to imagine the steel away from the impact zone, and throughout the entire building, heated uniformly as would be necessary for the implosion that occurred.
i find it hard to imagine you have the SLIGHTEST idea of metal fatigue due to heat.
not to mention controlled demolitions.

OH MAN!!!11!!!!

PROOF!11!!!!

gtfo
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6555|Long Island, New York

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/6151 … c4obs2.jpg

Hardly looks like a controlled explosion, Scorpion.
Oh yes it does.
Controlled explosions make the top of the building fall at a slant, and NOT vertically? Hardly.
Parker
isteal

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Oh yes it does.
LOL, does it match all the youtube videos you watched?
brought down many buildings with controlled explosions?

fucking LOL
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6341|New Haven, CT
Donation to the controlled demolition theory.

Parker wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

I find it hard to imagine the steel away from the impact zone, and throughout the entire building, heated uniformly as would be necessary for the implosion that occurred.
i find it hard to imagine you have the SLIGHTEST idea of metal fatigue due to heat.

OH MAN!!!11!!!!

PROOF!11!!!!

gtfo
Parker you should slow down. There is a point when you need to stop with the arrogance and perhaps read what I was saying before thinking I was trying to know more about metal stresses than you.

Edit: Not nice names are not nice.

Last edited by nukchebi0 (2008-07-19 01:40:56)

Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6783|Cambridge (UK)

Poseidon wrote:

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Oh yes it does.
Controlled explosions make the top of the building fall at a slant, and NOT vertically? Hardly.
Yes, they do. It depends on what order the charges are detonated in.

And the top of the building fell towards the side with the most damage - this makes perfect sense - by then demolishing the lower part, the toppling top could be retained within the footprint, rather than it falling over the side.
Parker
isteal

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

- this makes perfect sense -
but fire weakening metal....thats what, fucking blasphemy to you?
lol
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6599|SE London

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

Bertster7 wrote:

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

So, three buildings, of two different designs/constructions, all of which suffered different degrees of damage by different cause and in different locations, all lost structural integrity in such a way that they all collapsed in on themselves as if brought down by controlled explosions?

Come on!

Occums Razor dude, Occams Razor.

Lets take out those complications one at a time shall we:
I can't be bothered to do them one at a time:

three buildings, of two different designs/constructions, all of which suffered different degrees of damage by different cause and in different locations, all lost structural integrity in such a way that they all collapsed in on themselves as if brought down by controlled explosions
three buildings which suffered damage all lost structural integrity in such a way that they all collapsed
I'm sorry, but you are removing the evidential fact that all 3 buildings collapsed in on themselves as if brought down in a controlled explosion.

Applying Occums Razor does not mean to 'ignore important evidential facts', rather it means to 'remove complicating factors to find the simplest explanation'.

Poseidon wrote:

No it doesn't look like a controlled explosion. There is nothing whatsoever to suggest that it was.

So my point stands.

In any case, the WTC was not a typical building and should not be treated as such.

Last edited by Bertster7 (2008-07-19 01:46:18)

nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6341|New Haven, CT
Should I reference the Blind Men and the Elephant, or is its relevance already plainly obvious in regards to the picture?
Scorpion0x17
+691|6783|Cambridge (UK)

Parker wrote:

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

lol
No, I understand how heat weakens metal.

I just don't see how in 3 different buildings, of two different designs, damaged in three different ways all just happened to suffer the exact damage, in exactly the right places, needed to make those three different building to all end collapsing in exactly the same way.

Bertster wrote:

In any case, the WTC was not a typical building and should not be treated as such.
Oh, so now the WTC wasn't a 'typical building' - now who's desperately plucking 'facts' out the air to support his feeble arguments?

Last edited by Scorpion0x17 (2008-07-19 01:48:34)

Parker
isteal

nukchebi0 wrote:

Parker wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

OH MAN!!!11!!!!

PROOF!11!!!!

gtfo
Parker you should slow down. There is a point when you need to stop with the arrogance and perhaps read what I was saying before thinking I was trying to know more about metal stresses than you.

i didnt call you any names, and i dont need to slow down.

you dont know a fucking thing about metal fatigue, but you sure as shit think you know enough to pull the "I find it hard to believe", bullshit.
YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. I WILL TELL YOU THAT WHEN I FEEL LIKE IT. IF YOU DONT LIKE IT, DONT TALK ABOUT THINGS YOU DONT KNOW ABOUT AND YOU WONT HAVE TO WORRY.

theres no arrogance here, just experience....and a lack of patience for people that spew uneducated bullshit.
Parker
isteal

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

Parker wrote:

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

lol

I just don't see how in 3 different buildings, of two different designs, damaged in three different ways all just happened to suffer the exact damage, in exactly the right places, needed to make those three different building to all end collapsing in exactly the same way.
how much weight was applied to the structure of each of those buildings?
do you know that, or is that not easy to fit into your agenda?
when ONE piece of metal weakens, it redistributes the load to others....a load they were not meant to bear.
could you NOT possibly see a domino effect regarding structural integrity?
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6341|New Haven, CT

Parker wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

Parker wrote:

OH MAN!!!11!!!!

PROOF!11!!!!

gtfo

you dont know a fucking thing about metal fatigue, but you sure as shit think you know enough to pull the "I find it hard to believe", bullshit.
YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. I WILL TELL YOU THAT WHEN I FEEL LIKE IT. IF YOU DONT LIKE IT, DONT TALK ABOUT THINGS YOU DONT KNOW ABOUT AND YOU WONT HAVE TO WORRY.

theres no arrogance here, just experience....and a lack of patience for people that spew uneducated bullshit.
I called you names in the original post, which considering your current posting style, was probably warranted.

I know that heat fatigues metal, and I believe your expertise enough to take as fact that jet fuel will burn hot enough to began weakening or melting it.

Sadly, that isn't the issue. It was more how the fire started on one side of the building first, which meant, obviously, the metal on that side began weakening first. Near uniform removal of support throughout the building, or at least in the internal support core, is necessary for the building to collapse in the manner it did. Considering the jet fuel, which fed the fires the hottest, would also be concentrated on the side of the impact, it doesn't seem very likely the metal was weakened consistently. I don't care whether metal can be weakened by fire or not. I care about the spread of the fire.

when ONE piece of metal weakens, it redistributes the load to others....a load they were not meant to bear.
That's great. But would the building have fallen as neatly as it did? Can you answer that.

And have you watched the WTC 7 video I linked to? Explain away that.

Last edited by nukchebi0 (2008-07-19 01:56:06)

Parker
isteal

nukchebi0 wrote:

Parker wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

I called you names in the original post, which considering your current posting style, was probably warranted.

I know that heat fatigues metal, and I believe your expertise enough to take as fact that jet fuel will burn hot enough to began weakening or melting it.

Sadly, that isn't the issue. It was more how the fire started on one side of the building first, which meant, obviously, the metal on that side began weakening first. Near uniform removal of support throughout the building, or at least in the internal support core, is necessary for the building to collapse in the manner it did. Considering the jet fuel, which fed the fires the hottest, would also be concentrated on the side of the impact, it doesn't seem very likely the metal was weakened consistently. I don't care whether metal can be weakened by fire or not. I care about the spread of the fire.
metal doesnt need to weaken consistently to fail.
and hey, guess what? when a piece of metal fails, the weight is redistributed to others that were not built to withstand that weight.

your fucking teachers should be teaching you this shit, not me.
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6599|SE London

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

Parker wrote:

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

lol

Because of the way they are designed with no masonry. They have a steel core which provides the structure and reinforces the rest of the drywall interior (drywall which incidentally leaves exactly the same residue as thermite - which sparked all the nonsensical thermite demolition claims). The unique way the WTC was constructed is why it collapsed in a unique way. The core became weakened and lost integrity and so the building collapsed around the central column. Once in motion the immense momentum meant it fell very quickly.
Parker
isteal

nukchebi0 wrote:

That's great. But would the building have fallen as neatly as it did? Can you answer that.
nope, just like you cant....a lack of experience and knowledge regarding that subject...it would make as much sense as you saying something like "I find it hard to believe", regarding metal.
u c wat i did thear?!

nukchebi0 wrote:

nope.
i dont care about your little videos.
Scorpion0x17
+691|6783|Cambridge (UK)

Parker wrote:

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

Parker wrote:

lol

Yes, I can imagine it happening in one building, it would be very unlikely, but it is possible.

But, again, for it to happen in 3 buildings, of two different designs, from three different sources of damage, is highly unlikely.
Parker
isteal

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

Yes, I can imagine it happening in one building, it would be very unlikely, but it is possible.
very unlikely?
says fucking who?
you...with what experience beyond youtube?
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6555|Long Island, New York

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

Oh yes it does.

And the top of the building fell towards the side with the most damage - this makes perfect sense - by then demolishing the lower part, the toppling top could be retained within the footprint, rather than it falling over the side.
You're trying to tell me that in less than an HOUR, men got up there with explosives (taking the STAIRS nonetheless), put them at strategically smart places as to make the tower fall efficiently, and got out in time? I hardly believe that.

Unless of course, you're one of the people who thinks that America orchestrated it to begin with.
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6599|SE London

Parker wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

nope, just like you cant....a lack of experience and knowledge regarding that subject...it would make as much sense as you saying something like "I find it hard to believe", regarding metal.
u c wat i did thear?!

nukchebi0 wrote:

nope.
i dont care about your little videos.
This'll answer that....

http://wtc.nist.gov/reports_october05.htm
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6599|SE London

Poseidon wrote:

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

You're trying to tell me that in less than an HOUR, men got up there with explosives (taking the STAIRS nonetheless), put them at strategically smart places as to make the tower fall efficiently, and got out in time? I hardly believe that.

Unless of course, you're one of the people who thinks that America orchestrated it to begin with.
You also have to remember that you need to cut most of the way through a number of primary supports to get a controlled implosion. It could not have been done. It is simply impossible.
Parker
isteal

Bertster7 wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

You also have to remember that you need to cut most of the way through a number of primary supports to get a controlled implosion. It could not have been done. It is simply impossible.
but dont let logic spoil your fun guys...
Scorpion0x17
+691|6783|Cambridge (UK)

Parker wrote:

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

very unlikely?
says fucking who?
Says me with my understanding of physics.

As for the "there wasn't time to plant the explosives" argument - I totally agree - there wasn't the time after the attacks - but who said they had to be placed after the attacks?
Parker
isteal

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

Parker wrote:

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

very unlikely?
says fucking who?
LOL

ignorance is bliss.
Scorpion0x17
+691|6783|Cambridge (UK)

Parker wrote:

Bertster7 wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

but dont let logic spoil your fun guys...
Or jet fuel (which burns hot, but fast) and office equipment (which burns slow, but cold) fires would have had to have weakened the same number of primary supports.
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6599|SE London

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

Parker wrote:

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

very unlikely?
says fucking who?

As for the "there wasn't time to plant the explosives" argument - I totally agree - there wasn't the time after the attacks - but who said they had to be placed after the attacks?
You also need cut supports for controlled implosions. This cutting of supports does not leave the building in a safe and usable state, which the WTC clearly was prior to the attacks.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard