sportsman11-2cool4u
We can be those mistakes!
+98|6344|USA Biznatch!
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1232823/
Hopefully it's gonna be a good one =]. But, I don't see how they can make a movie out of it. Maybe from missions and stuff?

Last edited by sportsman11-2cool4u (2008-07-15 14:50:42)

2tuff
Positive Karma Here!
+357|6793
Gangsta flick in disguise

Last edited by 2tuff (2008-07-15 14:52:32)

M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6240|Escea

lol if they do an armour cheat halfway through
i g
Banned
+876|5881|GA

fuck yeah!!
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6464|Chicago, IL
i doubt it's true
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6637|Mhz

it'll be dissapointing, no mainstream film could ever be released that matches up to the twisted shit people get up to in GTA games.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6773|Scotland

It's going to be awful.
Axatar
+29|6479|France
No Uwe Boll, thats probably a "good"(not bad) sign.
VicktorVauhn
+319|6409|Southern California

Zimmer wrote:

It's going to be awful.
Really really awful.

"The game sold how much?... A movie has got to make at least half, someone throw a script together"
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5982|London, England

Noone likes GTA because of its story. That is the worst game to make a movie from. Most people I know just skip the cut scenes and get to the gunshots.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
CrazeD
+368|6690|Maine
Yay...more little gangsta wannabes....
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6490|6 6 4 oh, I forget

If the DVD has a Hot coffee feature, I'm getting it.
eaglecorps
shotguns
+23|6261|TEXAS
i came
Stimey
­
+786|6137|Ontario | Canada
Didn't they stop porduction on this?
The draw to GTA is the sandbox style of gameplay, when your watching a movie you can't go "Hmmmmm, I wonder what will happen if I launch a rocket in the middle of this store?"
­
­
­
­
­
­
Ultrafunkula

Stimey wrote:

Didn't they stop porduction on this?
The draw to GTA is the sandbox style of gameplay, when your watching a movie you can't go "Hmmmmm, I wonder what will happen if I launch a rocket in the middle of this store?"
Yup, or take a date to the tittie bar. Tbh this movie has fail written all over it
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6648|Finland

Mutantsteak wrote:

Noone likes GTA because of its story. That is the worst game to make a movie from. Most people I know just skip the cut scenes and get to the gunshots.
Depends on the GTA, and the individual player, of course. E.g. the story in Vice City kicked ass (Scarface on crack).

The movie will probably suck big bollocks. The cast doesn't look like it's exactly Oscar-winning material and the storyline can't be much better. It will quite possibly be directed by an Uwe Boll-clone, and will be as appealing as a "Turbulence" movie made to look like a "Fast and the Furious" sequel.

The only upcoming game-to-movie release with any potential to "above-averageness", is Max Payne. I just can't see the GTA-movie being a hit.

I wouldn't mind if I was proven wrong, though.
I need around tree fiddy.
Ultrafunkula

DonFck wrote:

The movie will probably suck big bollocks. The cast doesn't look like it's exactly Oscar-winning material and the storyline can't be much better. It will quite possibly be directed by an Uwe Boll-clone, and will be as appealing as a "Turbulence" movie made to look like a "Fast and the Furious" sequel.
Funny coincidence there. I assume you're talking about Turbulence. Two times have I seen a movie in N.Y. on a vacation, and both times I've seen complete shit. The first time was in -97 when I saw Turbulence and the second time was Alone in the dark in -05. I'm really really Really going to consider the next time going to a movie in Manhattan. After Alone in the dark I proceeded to getting wasted because; "I felt raped. The Pig had done me on all fronts."
GodFather
Blademaster's bottom bitch
+387|6236|Phoenix, AZ
I guess we will see...
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6240|Escea

DonFck wrote:

Mutantsteak wrote:

Depends on the GTA, and the individual player, of course. E.g. the story in Vice City kicked ass (Scarface on crack).

The only upcoming game-to-movie release with any potential to "above-averageness", is Max Payne. I just can't see the GTA-movie being a hit.

I wouldn't mind if I was proven wrong, though.
I reckon the MGS movie will be quite good, considering they made double sure Uwe Boll got no where near the script lol
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6303|eng
That's going to suck so hard.

There is a Grand Theft Auto movie already out, that sucks hard aswell..
#rekt
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6307|Éire

Mint Sauce wrote:

That's going to suck so hard.

There is a Grand Theft Auto movie already out, that sucks hard aswell..
Do you mean the one with Ron Howard in it?
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6485
Oh cock.
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6594|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!
Hummm, might suck some big schlong. Gonna go and watch it tho...who know, might be funny.
Lynx14
+41|5987

VicktorVauhn wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

It's going to be awful.
Really really awful.

"The game sold how much?... A movie has got to make at least half, someone throw a script together"
Game movies are so much fail.

Just take a look at doom the movie. Such such fail.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6303|eng

Lynx14 wrote:

VicktorVauhn wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

It's going to be awful.
Really really awful.

Game movies are so much fail.

Just take a look at doom the movie. Such such fail.
That movie doesn't even make any sense, they like kill off the entire squad and make the MAIN character turn into some evil ass mother fucker. I would have been so pissed if i had paid full price, only paid £3.99, wasn't even worth that.
And Braddock, it's the 80s looking one, i don't know the actor's name, i was too busy laughing at how unbelievably awful it was!
#rekt

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard