Miniman7474
Banned.
+30|6199|Daqing Oilfields?
I use the | a lot in secondary account names. Normally when I do I don't wear my clan's tags.
100% Irishpride
Banned
+81|6160|Dublin
I personally prefer the | and the *...
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6653|pimelteror.de
If it´s only a few Symbols in the Name, i think it´s ok... but i hate it, when players use them too much - like:" cRL^G - ©μŢ3 @ ⊹A!M⊹ " for example..
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6572

Putting "inf" in your name is stupid anyway.
blacklupus
+13|6691
http://bf2s.com/player/124272119/

I use both * and ^ in my name.

The * stands for an i in that case.
_Dominiko_PL
TITS or gtfo.
+97|6521|Polish state of EU
^^
Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6327|Australia

Acreta wrote:

here im bJ| and uK|

for blackjacks and unKnown but there is only 2 clans who use the ^, aK^ and sqL^
Only one, I'm pretty sure aK and sqL are the same clan.
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6322|Orrstrayleea

Mint Sauce wrote:

Acreta wrote:

here im bJ| and uK|

for blackjacks and unKnown but there is only 2 clans who use the ^, aK^ and sqL^
That's in Aus. Here in the EU we have alot more "leet" clans, most of them using | . and ^
-Evi|. is a madshit clantag
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate
+396|6538|Internetfitlerland

Sup3r_Dr4gon wrote:

Acreta wrote:

here im bJ| and uK|

Orly?

I thought they separated and went different ways...?
dtacs
say that 2 my face fucker not online
+126|5835|Australia

~Smokey~ wrote:

Sup3r_Dr4gon wrote:

Acreta wrote:

here im bJ| and uK|

Orly?

I thought they separated and went different ways...?
They are the same clan, as 1/4 their playerbase was from sql.
https://battlelog-cdn.battlefield.com/public/profile/bf3/kit-icon-recon.png?v=3173239
cospengle
+140|6487|Armidale, NSW, Australia
I know this is BF2 here, but I noticed in 2142 if a players has a ^ in the middle of their name nothing after that character will appear when you get their tags. Not sure if that might encourage some people to use it...
MetalChont
+18|6549|Sydney, Australia
I'm from aK^ and that symbol is called a "caret".  We pro clans use it because caret is a homonym of "carrot", the things rabbits eat.  What do rabbits do?  Rabbits bunny hop.  Bunny hopping is for pros only.  Pros are only in pro clans.

So, to sum that up, we have carrots in our names to remind you that we're pro and that we're gonna bunny hop you cunts hard.

Last edited by MetalChont (2008-07-18 01:16:42)

Invaderzim
Chicken wing?
+49|6449|Newcastle NSW Australia
A$$| shits over all tags
Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6741

raaf tbh
Graphic-J
The Artist formerly known as GraphicArtist-J
+196|6126|So Cal

TehMyke wrote:

...admins are usually all omg he r namehax he has spaces!1!!ban11!

lol...

... No we don't 
https://i44.tinypic.com/28vg66s.jpg
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6286|eng
I has a simple clan tag; ZetiX. But if I were to make 2nd 3rd 4th accounts I would use something like ZetiX^ ZetiX. or ZetiX| cos I R PR0
#rekt
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6132|Scotland!

MetalChont wrote:

I'm from aK^ and that symbol is called a "caret".  We pro clans use it because caret is a homonym of "carrot", the things rabbits eat.  What do rabbits do?  Rabbits bunny hop.  Bunny hopping is for pros only.  Pros are only in pro clans.

So, to sum that up, we have carrots in our names to remind you that we're pro and that we're gonna bunny hop you cunts hard.
lol pro australians
dtacs
+126|5835|Australia

MetalChont wrote:

did landaxe think of that, lawnaxe?
https://battlelog-cdn.battlefield.com/public/profile/bf3/kit-icon-recon.png?v=3173239
MetalChont
+18|6549|Sydney, Australia
no, all came from the mind of the axe of the lawn.
Jage
<3
+4|5999|Finland, Europe
I use that and i feel like l33t lol. And i dont use unlocks ) lol.
dtacs
+126|5835|Australia

MetalChont wrote:

no, all came from the mind of the axe of the lawn.
fuckin badass
Arnie_Ze_Austrian
+55|6142
Don't forget to put ^mp3 on the end of your name as a pre-emptive excuse for when someone kills you, too.

"Hey I was listening to music, that's the only reason you killed me."

My other favourite is people with "^retired" in their name.  Firstly, the notion of 'retiring' from a video game is hilarious and secondly, why are you still playing the fucking game if you're 'retired'?
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6286|eng

I'm Jamesey wrote:

MetalChont wrote:

lol pro australians
I was thinking that whilst reading it.
#rekt
d4rkph03n1x
+131|6750

Arnie_Ze_Austrian wrote:

Don't forget to put ^mp3 on the end of your name as a pre-emptive excuse for when someone kills you, too.

"Hey I was listening to music, that's the only reason you killed me."

My other favourite is people with "^retired" in their name.  Firstly, the notion of 'retiring' from a video game is hilarious and secondly, why are you still playing the fucking game if you're 'retired'?
Not much of an excuse, you can barely hear people running in bf2 anyway, seriously. Maybe it's because I use low sound quality, I hate hearing all that extra derka derka shit, unless it could possibly benefit me hearing people from a distance. (?)

Last edited by d4rkph03n1x (2008-07-20 14:17:33)

Adamshannon8
+94|6185
HydRa^ <Insert Name Here>

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard