-]Eucalyptus[-
I'm a MOO MOO STARRR!!1
+17|6890|Switzerland (Im not swiss tho)
for USA, the highly specialized classes that require a lot of training in real life, the medic, the engineer, the special forces: are white

support (machine gunner), Anti tank, and assault (general issue) are black

the white guys get green gloves, the black guys get black gloves. and not black as in black, black as in skin color black (basicallly brown , same color as their skin).

in MEC and CHINA there is NO difference in gloves at ALL. MEC has their special gloves, China has their special gloves, but its all the same within the same country.

why are the white people, if u look at their faces, they are very detailed, and someone took a long time to make them? they look good

have u seen the black ones? they look ugly and they like dolls... and to even go further, they have the stereotypical large black nose and lips etc.

did someone think it was funny to give the black guys black gloves so it looks like their skin color?

i mean come on, i know there aren't many black people in sweden where DICE made this, but i think there is something malicious behind these tiny clues. it probably wasnt intentional, probably done in the subconcious.

(btw im not black or white)

feel free to share your thoughts on this, call me an idiot, or agree
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|6111|London, England

Never noticed, but I'm not racist enough to notice subtle differences in appearances. I don't look at their skin color, just uniform
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
iD
Hates most server admins.
+7|6802

-]Eucalyptus[- wrote:

i never noticed those details, i'd be surprised if this is true
G.Cronin
ĆѳŗėFцśюn
+24|6337|Contae Chorcaí | Éire

-]Eucalyptus[- wrote:

btw im not black or white
Then what are you?
BigOrangeArmy
Don't tase me, bro!
+12|6142|Dallas

-]Eucalyptus[- wrote:

for USA, the highly specialized classes that require a lot of training in real life, the medic, the engineer, the special forces: are white

support (machine gunner), Anti tank, and assault (general issue) are black
I dunno, maybe cause blacks look more Bad-A with an rocket strapped to their back than the white models?

-]Eucalyptus[- wrote:

why are the white people, if u look at their faces, they are very detailed, and someone took a long time to make them? they look good

have u seen the black ones? they look ugly and they like dolls... and to even go further, they have the stereotypical large black nose and lips etc.

did someone think it was funny to give the black guys black gloves so it looks like their skin color?

Maybe they didn't have enough black models in Sweden....

Oh yeah, lots of black do have large black noses and big lips...like most white people cant dance or play Basketball better than they...its a fact of life. Nothing wrong with large noses (I have one and am not black) and big lips .
[Fin]Dami3n
something else
+53|6367|Finland
I havent really noticed anything else than some usmc kits are back
And what comes to details, i have to run bf2 on so low graphics that they all are just blurr for me when i hs em
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6299|what

Well, to help add light to this here's a pic of the black soldiers.

It's a sig I made, intentionally racist (but not too racist)

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v83/rac_goshawk/diesfirst1-2.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6419
Why care?
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6432|eng
Meh. I think you're making something of something that isn't there.
#rekt
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6769|EU

Mint Sauce wrote:

~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6469|Orrstrayleea

legionair wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

And the something that he's trying to make will go no-where if he ever makes it.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6552|NSW, Australia

Pea....Tear.....Griffen wrote:

legionair wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

And the something that he's trying to make will go no-where if he ever makes it.
And that place he's trying to go wont be there if no-one makes it.
Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6473|Australia
There aren't always certain skin colors to certain kits, I've seen a few black snipers, white ATers, etc.
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6665|Adelaide, South Australia

Sup3r_Dr4gon wrote:

There aren't always certain skin colors to certain kits, I've seen a few black snipers, white ATers, etc.
'cause you can pick kits up. You keep the base model when you pick them up.

And I swear that this has been posted before somewhere, but the thread'd be close or over a year old.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6432|eng

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

Sup3r_Dr4gon wrote:

And I swear that this has been posted before somewhere, but the thread'd be close or over a year old.
Yeah, if you play US Assault for example, and pick up the AK, then you have a very beefy black medic.
#rekt
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6470|Graz, Austria
All the models die equally fine when exposed to PLA and MEC bombs, bullets, shrapnel and knife blades.
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6469|Orrstrayleea

XxRavenxX wrote:

legionair wrote:

And no-one will make it because there was never anything to have been made to get there
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6769|EU

XxRavenxX wrote:

And no-one will make it because there was never anything to have been made to get there
unles we are talking about holy cow and marching aliens
thepilot91
+64|6382|Åland!
have noted it but relly dont mind...and the thing with the faces (detailed...the black ones are less hard to make i mean its basicley one colour...white faces sitch colors over the face lips very much...and also the "doll" look is based on the sharp difference between the white eyes and black skin...and black ppl have got big lips (not all, but generally) so according to me it is nothing wrong done (I'm white and no racist)
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6606|UK

Mint Sauce wrote:

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

Sup3r_Dr4gon wrote:

Yeah, if you play US Assault for example, and pick up the AK, then you have a very beefy black medic.
Yeah I remember that thread it was funny as fuck.

It's not like the black soldiers say
"Here's some ammo bro"
Or "Show some respect" when you team shoot them.
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6294|San Antonio, Texas

wah1188 wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

Yeah I remember that thread it was funny as fuck.

It's not like the black soldiers say
"Here's some ammo bro"
Or "Show some respect" when you team shoot them.
Or when a medics near with seven guns watching them, "Don't tase me bro!"
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|6120|England

Dice are racist
_Dominiko_PL
TITS or gtfo.
+97|6667|Polish state of EU
WTF u talking about, lol. And there are no 'yellow ones', so its ultra racism! I dont think that white / black faces are different i neither paid them much attention, LOL. Did you notice that the 'black classes' have BETTER ARMOR? THIS IS SPARTA BLACK RACISM ZOMFG!! !11``1
aimless
+166|6271|Texas
Black spec ops looks the bad assest.
usmarine2
Banned
+233|5937|Dublin, Ohio
racist game is racist

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard