jonnykill
The Microwave Man
+235|6677
and fuck the idiot at EA , probly a design manager who came up with the worst fucking idead in the history of video games - the punishment system . I hope you die a slow and pianful death of lung cancer for you ruined the best game on-line has ever seen . Fucking nOOB .
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6766|Human Meat Shield
Urm...bad day at the playground?
JON.ANTONSSON
+51|6689|Sweden
jaha...
divided
Clear!
+3|6770
i'm not sure what the complaint is..you don't like people who punish for tks?
RDMC_old
+0|6733|Almere, Holland

jonnykill wrote:

and fuck the idiot at EA , probly a design manager who came up with the worst fucking idead in the history of video games - the punishment system . I hope you die a slow and pianful death of lung cancer for you ruined the best game on-line has ever seen . Fucking nOOB .
let me guess.. you killed like 5 teammates by a mine they drove over.. they punished you and u got kicked?
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6746|Mark it zero.
i fucking hate people that do that. so on karkand we just capped the suburb and the commander spotted a tank and APC coming for us, so i lay down some mines. someone with me gets in the vodnic that is there and drives over a mine, then punishes me. he fucking watched me put them there. so he spawns again, gets in the HMMWV that just respawned, and ran over another mine, but this time he had 2 teammates in there with him. he respawned again so i just shot him for being a fucking retard and then i got kicked.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6759

jonnykill wrote:

While the punish system has its faults, those of us who played Joint Ops on a server with friendly fire on, can understand why the system was implemented.  It does need an overhaul, but it does serve a purpose.
MrWooters
+0|6761
they have the thing like on counterstrike wher you can talk to everyone on your team or everyone on the server so you can cuss at those kinds of fucking morons.
jonnykill
The Microwave Man
+235|6677

usmarine2005 wrote:

jonnykill wrote:

While the punish system has its faults, those of us who played Joint Ops on a server with friendly fire on, can understand why the system was implemented.  It does need an overhaul, but it does serve a purpose.
The only purpose it serves is to punish me for others mistakes . I would , with no problem , just take tk's and be done with it . But this punishing system is so stupid . I mean i even get people on my own friggin squad punishing me for shit even though I performed a perfect base rape with them for 20 minutes without dieing . Giving them ammo when they are special forces , giving them the opportuinity to gain like 50 fucking points  IAR and they still punish me when they mistakenly hit the exit vehicle button and I run them over . Even when I'm the god damn squad leader and they can respawn on me within 15 seconds . It even pisses me off more when I kick them from the squad for being a noob . Then without me realising ( in the heat of battle )they rejoin my squad and punish me AGAIN when I make an honest mistake , then I get kicked . Nice going EA , nice going . Forget an " overhaul " it needs to be REMOVED ! Hopefully in the next path . I'm fucking sick of this shit . This is fucking bullshit and it's runing my game . PLEASE FIX THIS BS EA .............. PLEASE !
Dilbert2468
+6|6737|Australia
its not that big of a problem.
HW--CHOPPER
+22|6676
soooo jonnykill how many time have you punished in the game??????????????????????
xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6695
yeah the punish system really sucks. one time in gulf of oman i was taking the tank down the runway clearing the spec ops from destroying the artillery. now i didn't know that a plane respawned, so a guy and his copilot go right at me and i'm turning back and i get punished. luckily this was unranked
Flame-Catcher
+0|6679|Purgatory
It has it's advantages and disadvatages......It never fails that if chuck a nade over a wall some random dude will hop the fence in search of a "kill point" and it turn gets blowd up.....automatic punish. I use to hit the forgive button everytime I got Tk'd but after a while I starting getting bitter and punish everyone. As of lately.....if it's an accident, no biggie. If it's on purpose...I'll make you Tk me until your booted.

:-)

Flame
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6716|Melbourne, Australia
they should have admins to ban unfair punishes... or maybe if u choose 2 punish sumone u have to give a reason therfor takin time to write.. which may give immature punishin fags the shits cuz they cant be botherd writing which leads to demise in the unfair punishing
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6685
i have to agree the punishment system does suck because every one is just going to punish you on purpose to fuck you're score up.
Goose_MP[TBG]
+1|6691
U have misunderstood the punish system beserk... regardless of whether they punish or not, you still get -4 points... all that the punish button contributes to is whether or not a person gets kicked - 3xTK and 3xpunish vote gets u kicked... 10xTK, 2xpunish doesnt get you kicked... just -40 points.
thinner44
+1|6807

I.M.I Militant wrote:

they should have admins to ban unfair punishes... or maybe if u choose 2 punish sumone u have to give a reason therfor takin time to write.. which may give immature punishin fags the shits cuz they cant be botherd writing which leads to demise in the unfair punishing
There are severs that do just that. I play on them as often as possible as I believe the punish system is flawed in favour of idiots. I always forgive TK if it is indeed an accident, or it's something I have done wrong in the heat of battle, I even apologise to the one that TKs me, he has after all suffered a points loss because of my failings.
All that the TK punish system does is generate bad feeling. If someone is an 'out and out' TKer, eventually he will be kicked, either by the admin/auto-kick or other players getting rid of him.

TK punish is just another gripe for this game. Getting back at those that punish for their mistakes only causes more grief.... aka 'punish'
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6779|The Hague, Holland
Hell im perfect, I dont make mistakes .
Siriously tho, Im never getting punished cus I dont do shit wich could resolve In a punish.
I dont drop mines all around a base, I dont claymore the alley in Karkand.
DW_KaiWinters
+0|6731
TK by accident here and there...no big deal.

TK because  you planted mines to protect something and a team mate hits it...I have done this and it is my fault for not looking where the fuck I am going...and you get punished for it is not fair but part of the game and you have to think of that when deciding to plant mines. If the punishment was not there we could mine everything then sit back at our spawn point, drink beer, lie about the wimmen we have had and earn points...I don't think that is what EA had in mine when adding mines to the game.

TK because you want the...insert whatever...I am using and your sorry ass deserves not only the tk punishment of losing a few points...boo fucking hoo...but you should be kicked/banned from the server for the rest of the day. Don't like tk punishing THEN DO NOT FUCKING TEAM KILL YOU FUCKING MORON.
jonnykill
The Microwave Man
+235|6677

DW_KaiWinters wrote:

TK by accident here and there...no big deal.

TK because  you planted mines to protect something and a team mate hits it...I have done this and it is my fault for not looking where the fuck I am going...and you get punished for it is not fair but part of the game and you have to think of that when deciding to plant mines. If the punishment was not there we could mine everything then sit back at our spawn point, drink beer, lie about the wimmen we have had and earn points...I don't think that is what EA had in mine when adding mines to the game.

TK because you want the...insert whatever...I am using and your sorry ass deserves not only the tk punishment of losing a few points...boo fucking hoo...but you should be kicked/banned from the server for the rest of the day. Don't like tk punishing THEN DO NOT FUCKING TEAM KILL YOU FUCKING MORON.
Dude your missing the whole point here . Artillery is CLEARLY MARKED ON THE RADAR - Don't walk into .
Mines are not only visable but YOU HAVE A WARNING CLEARLY MARKED BY SKULL AND CROSS BONES - don't drive into them . When you are climbing up a ladder and the mine warning is CLEARLY MARKED WITH SKULL AND CROSS BONES - climb down and find another spot . Of course EA put mines in the game with the intention of using them defensively . Of course I think of how to place mines when I do place them to protect a flag we just snagged . It's " part of the game " . If you haven't noticed these are all examples of Tk's that are clearly not my fault . It's not really me who is TKing but it's other peoples stupidity in combination of this stupid forgive system that just ruins the game . And that's where the root of the problem lies - the demographic age of this game is mostly teenagers or at least one hell of a percentage no ? I find it unacceptable to rely on lillte 12 yr olds to forgive me for thier stupidity . All I'm saying it that there has to be a better system and there already is . Shit even the free game ET enemy Territory has a better system . Too many TK's in a matter of such time and your gone . Or there can be a vote cast and it only invloves THAT team , not ALL the platers in the game . Simple , done . Why can't EA just do it simple like that ?
Zukabazuka
+23|6682
First if you are a sniper DO NOT put claymores near the ladders when you are around a friendly base, this will often result that one of your own team members will run in to it, no mather what.
"Too many TK's in a matter of such time and your gone ." This does exist in this game, its happen when you punish someone to much.
jonnykill
The Microwave Man
+235|6677

Zukabazuka wrote:

First if you are a sniper DO NOT put claymores near the ladders when you are around a friendly base, this will often result that one of your own team members will run in to it, no mather what.
"Too many TK's in a matter of such time and your gone ." This does exist in this game, its happen when you punish someone to much.
I know it doen't exist in this game . I was reffering to another game - ET enemy territory . Pay attention lol .
I was saying that it SHOULD be like other games . In a nut shell they are ftrying to fix something that isn't broken in the first place . And in the first post the main compliant is that no only do we STILL have to put up with TKing we now have to put up with other peoples stupidity .
What you said about sniping and laying mines I fully agree . Only when you are pretty much alone and the chances of friendlies climbing up the ladder are nill then you might want to go ahead and plant one to protect your ass . Now same goes for mines right ? It's when I take special care of placing mines and I still get punished - that's what grinds my gears . So basically placing mines in this game is pretty much a no no . Thanks to this stupid system .

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard