Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6185|Ireland

Ratzinger wrote:

Lotta_Drool wrote:

Braddock wrote:

Is that a violin I can hear? Stop crying Lotta_drool and grow some hair on your balls.
You are the one crying because some terrorist got water boarded.  I was just pointing out that people endure shit all the time.  Have a few CS grenades thrown into your tent while you are sleeping and it is pitch black.

You are a very weak person to be calling water boarding torture and likening it to real torture.  But hey, you are Irish and sheep are soft.  I hope your government doesn't pussy around with terrorist they catch when they know the terrorist want to attack civilian targets in your country.  Maybe it will take the Guinnes Brewery being blown up by a terrorist to wake you up to what these people are capable of.
Confirming stereotypes of Americans stupidity never gets old....

Satire is too easy with material like this to work with.
I was just thinking of how the sterotype of Europe being filled with pussies got started.

I am sure if America ever stops babysitting their sorry asses they will just build a Maginal line to protect themselves from the terrorists and then they will never need to worry about the ethics of gaining information from terrorist.

Last edited by Lotta_Drool (2008-07-11 16:41:18)

FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6502|so randum
I do love it when people fall back on stereotypes of a nation to make a retort in a debate.

Debate and Serious talk.

Fucking kindergarten tbh.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6412|'Murka

Braddock wrote:

I'm just saying what happens when a system that is pretty much accountable to no one turns on you...what do you do then?

'Librulz' complain when freedoms are eroded not because they love terrorists and feel sorry for them but because they are applying foresight as to what corruptions these erosions of freedom may lead to in the future. At the present moment you may be quite content to surrender certain freedoms in the name a 'greater good' in the 'war on terror' but what happens when one day you find you've given up so much power to your Government that when you want to speak out against something you find the Government can use these powers against you?
And which system is it that is "pretty much accountable to no one"?

Your extrapolation is ridiculous. It's like seeing a kid throw a paper airplane, then saying he's going to be a fighter pilot based on that.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6185|Ireland

FatherTed wrote:

I do love it when people fall back on stereotypes of a nation to make a retort in a debate.

Debate and Serious talk.

Fucking kindergarten tbh.
Go brush your teeth you gappy toothed Brit.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6292|Éire

Lotta_Drool wrote:

Braddock wrote:

Lotta_Drool wrote:

Well, sometimes you didn't get too sleep and would be cold and wet but you still had to do work and stuff.  Sometimes we had to work in the hot sun and would get blisters and heat exhaustion, we would be " postured " for a long time while people yelled at us.  I regularly had muscle aches, bug bites, sun burns, and bruises.  I rarely got to eat what I wanted and regularly would miss meals.  We would be separated from family and society for months.
Is that a violin I can hear? Stop crying Lotta_drool and grow some hair on your balls.
You are the one crying because some terrorist got water boarded.  I was just pointing out that people endure shit all the time.  Have a few CS grenades thrown into your tent while you are sleeping and it is pitch black.

You are a very weak person to be calling water boarding torture and likening it to real torture.  But hey, you are Irish and sheep are soft.  I hope your government doesn't pussy around with terrorist they catch when they know the terrorist want to attack civilian targets in your country.  Maybe it will take the Guinnes Brewery being blown up by a terrorist to wake you up to what these people are capable of.
I have this hilarious image in my head now of you waking up to CS grenades in your tent. Lol.

I love the way your mentality works. If someone complains about interrogation techniques that violate the Geneva convention it's because they are weak and could never endure it themselves?....Riiiiiiiight. So it's got nothing to do with wanting to live in a society where we don't act like the stone age savages? Thanks for clarifying that for me.

PS: Are sheep soft? How do you know that?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard