5 on gov
5 on calc AB.
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6316|New Haven, CT
Yay, just got them too.

Calc AB - 5
APUSH - 5

Sort of happy, considering my handwriting was pure fail on the last APUSH essay. I didn't think they would be able to read it.

And you do realize that most people not on the West Coast don't have them, right?

Last edited by nukchebi0 (2008-07-08 15:57:47)

Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6563|USA

nukchebi0 wrote:

Yay, just got them too.

Calc AB - 5
APUSH - 5

Sort of happy, considering my handwriting was pure fail on the last APUSH essay. I didn't think they would be able to read it.

And you do realize that most people not on the West Coast don't have them, right?
my brother doesn't even have his yet. who cares?

handwriting, ive found, doesnt actually matter. nor does being nice. i found this out by utilizing an excessive amount of horrible language on my APES test.
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6439|Chicago, IL
Clac AB - 5
American Hist - 5
Chemistry - 5
World History - 5
American Gov - 4
American Lit - 4
American Lang - 3 (lol)
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6316|New Haven, CT
I think he meant this year's.

Ender, what do you mean by horrible language?
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6563|USA

nukchebi0 wrote:

I think he meant this year's.

Ender, what do you mean by horrible language?
fuck, fucking, shit, asshole, that kind of thing. it didn't matter if i passed or not because i'm taking several lab sciences for my major so i decided to have fun.

and yeah, i meant this year's lol.

Last edited by Ender2309 (2008-07-08 16:12:21)

nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6316|New Haven, CT
You seriously used that in an AP test?

Last edited by nukchebi0 (2008-07-08 16:26:07)

Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6563|USA

nukchebi0 wrote:

yep
Home
Section.80
+447|6840|Seattle, Washington, USA

3 in AP European History, goddamnit.

My essays were pretty good, problem was one of them was actually a little less than half an essay with a conclusion slapped on because they lied about when the damn test ended.

And yes I'm sure they lied, I didn't mishear them. their fault.

Last edited by Home (2008-07-08 17:15:00)

Defiance
+438|6663

Got them today, only had 1 this year, Physics B: 4
aj0404
It'll just be our little secret
+298|6342|Iowa...

Home wrote:

My essays were pretty good, problem was one of them was actually a little less than half an essay with a conclusion slapped on because they lied about when the damn test ended.

that test blows.i haven't gotten my score back yet,and tbh i don't even want it.
Home
Section.80

aj0404 wrote:

Home wrote:

that test blows.i haven't gotten my score back yet,and tbh i don't even want it.
What were your FRQ questions?
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6316|New Haven, CT

Home wrote:

That would only push a 4 to a 3, no?
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5953|Washington DC

nukchebi0 wrote:

Last year some guys at my school didn't bother taking their obligatory AP exam seriously (it was for Chem II, AKA AP Chem). One guy drew dinosaurs everywhere, while another guy wrote an erotic story.

edit: Did you guys call in, or did they come in the mail? I've gotten nothing in the mail, and I lost my fucking student pack so I can't call in.

Last edited by HurricaИe (2008-07-08 18:50:48)

nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6316|New Haven, CT
I got it in the mail. It just adds to the list of reason the West Coast is better.
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5953|Washington DC

nukchebi0 wrote:

I got it in the mail. It just adds to the list of reason the West Coast is better.
we still have the pentagon
Home
Section.80

nukchebi0 wrote:

Home wrote:

That would only push a 4 to a 3, no?
Probably, but I would have been happy with a 4.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6734|FUCK UBISOFT

nukchebi0 wrote:

I was about to argue with you, but then I realized that the west coast is better.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6563|USA

Miggle wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

I was about to argue with you, but then I realized that the west coast is better.
we have paris hilt-wait, no, thats bad. carry on.

Last edited by Ender2309 (2008-07-08 20:23:07)

Thorax
Banned
+77|5796
I never got anything lower than an F in school.

Last edited by Thorax (2008-07-08 21:25:21)

aj0404
It'll just be our little secret
+298|6342|Iowa...

Home wrote:

aj0404 wrote:

Home wrote:

eh,i don't really remember any specifics.the easiest one was about the economical effects on European countries after WW2,then there was another one about Russia and the Cold War events between it and the US, and another was about women in the 1800's or something...
Home
Section.80

aj0404 wrote:

Home wrote:

aj0404 wrote:

eh,i don't really remember any specifics.the easiest one was about the economical effects on European countries after WW2,then there was another one about Russia and the Cold War events between it and the US, and another was about women in the 1800's or something...
Yeah, same here. I went with the ones about effects on post-WW2 Europe and the one about the Cold War. The other ones seemed really random, I had no idea about the "women in the 1800s" (well not enough to build a whole FRQ for anyways) and the one about the rise of anti-semitism in the 1800s. I wish there had been one about the French Revolution, or revolution in general. That's the area I knew best.
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6316|New Haven, CT
Those FRQs sound like cake.
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5953|Washington DC
the APUSH DBQ was easy lol

Of course, I probably THOUGHT it was easy but in reality it required 11 pages of writing :3
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6455|meh-land
i didn't get mine yet

Honestly only one i care about is calc, and i assume i got a 5, it was really easy

also took chem and US history but...

lol
chem i did nothing, and history i just couldn't take seriously
5 on chem would be nice, and history i'd rather pass but...
idunno

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard