Drunkaholic
+4|6875

Bert10099 wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

goodbye tank whores, hello plane whores
What do you mean, "Hello plane whores"?  Their already here.
QFE
monkeyhunkeytunkey
+2|6892
lol i wonder if when Ea finishes all there booster well they might put them on a Cd then or is that the only way to buy the game online

Last edited by monkeyhunkeytunkey (2006-01-14 19:46:11)

kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6993|Bryan/College Station, TX
Ok so the Eurocopter AS-350, Squirel, Lynx or whatever that Recon Chopper is...

I wonder how it's going to work. I'm pretty sure they aren't introducing laser designation but it does mention that the recon chopper will be able to spot enemies. Perhaps a mobile UAV? Wouldn't that be interesting. I hope that pilot of the Recon chopper is a squad leader and on comm with the commander. A mobile UAV would be invaluable. I also hope that things is quick and I wouldn't mind at least twin machine guns on it though I don't know if it will have any weapons at all.

Looking forward to seeing how it's going to go. Hopefully the A-10 is slow enough to take out with AA or else we are going to be in a world of hurt on the ground. Vehicles already get hosed by Attack Choppers and planes bombing runs. Now add a 30mm Cannon firing 4500 per minute as well as dropping bombs or firing missles? Geez it's going to be a frag fest. TK city just to get in the A-10.
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard