eagles1106
+269|6554|Marlton, New Jersey.
Does anybody know of any websites or any programs where you can upload an image and search for that EXACT image to find it on the internet.
Or a website where you can put in exact pixel sizes, etc, of an image and search for it on the internet?
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6537|NYC / Hamburg

This is relevant to my interests
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
TravisC555
+118|6189|Cox Convention Center, OK
N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...
+136|5901|Somewhere out in Space
oh dear, i doubt this is even possible...

You dont exactly get what your looking for when you search for a lucky rabbits foot (or so ive heard, i only hope its a rumour) *shudders*

Also, why would you search for that image if you already have it?
eagles1106
+269|6554|Marlton, New Jersey.
To find more images similar to the source image or find the image that I have in a set somewhere on the web
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6520|CH/BR - in UK

I've been thinking about coming up with something like this for a while, but I'm not exactly great at coding programs

-kon
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
Wouldn't this be practically impossible - ie a search engine doesn't have a fucking clue what it's looking at, it's just looking for markers.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
VicktorVauhn
+319|6362|Southern California

FatherTed wrote:

Wouldn't this be practically impossible - ie a search engine doesn't have a fucking clue what it's looking at, it's just looking for markers.
I think a program could compare the pixels of two different images and look for a certain % of similarity? They can actually do some crazy stuff, there was a program being developed that would let you stretch or resize images with out them getting scewed... so that if you left it the same high but made it narrower it would automatically crop elements out of the picture, and do it well enough that the picture didn't look altered... Kinda hard to explain.

But I don't think anything like this is out there? it would have to analyze so many pictures I can't see it being done with web software, or in any reasonable amount of time?

I have no idea what I am talking about TBH.
Noobpatty
ʎʇʇɐdqoou
+194|6324|West NY
If a program could manage to do that quickly it'd be amazing
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6118|San Antonio, Texas
I thought there was this website planned to find friends using red flowers on the person you wanted to find. You load up an image, and the site searches for that person and puts a red flower on it.

Not sure what happened to it, but I thought it was improbable.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard