Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6602|Long Island, New York
The Public Enemy - 9.5/10. That final message can still stand today.

Wall Street 2 - 7/10. After hearing mixed reviews, I picked it up at Best Buy. Was very interesting. Definitely reflected on the change of times in the financial sector, but the whole romance thing with Winnie and Jake got pretty absurd. Still, I gained a lot of respect for Shia LeBeouf after this after never thinking I could take him seriously as an actor. Maybe because I went in with such low expectations his portrayal appealed to me, but he wasn't half bad. Certainly not Academy Award worthy, but he did a decent job. Now he just needs to stop with the Transformers shit.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6217|what

Poseidon wrote:

Still, I gained a lot of respect for Shia LeBeouf after this after never thinking I could take him seriously as an actor. Maybe because I went in with such low expectations his portrayal appealed to me, but he wasn't half bad. Certainly not Academy Award worthy, but he did a decent job.
I guess you could say his acting was, more than meets the eye?
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
jord
+2,382|6743|The North, beyond the wall.
Half way through Apocalypto. Had to take a break, I'm sure Mel Gibson is obsessed with torture...
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6803|Toronto | Canada

The King's Speech - 9/10
First of all, it seemed like half of the HP cast was in this movie, I was waiting for some guy with no nose to come have a magical battle with dumbledore.  Anyway, it was really well acted and a great and extremely interesting story.  It was incredibe how well the scenes were done so that you felt so sorry for the Duke whenever he stuttered, especially in public.  Very witty at parts too, surprisingly funny.  Definitely worth the watch.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5538|Ventura, California
Lola

/10

That movie sucked, totally lame

"Oh well here he dies, you get a second chance, same scenario, just do it over until you get it right"

that sentence is thw whole movie
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6408

Winston_Churchill wrote:

The King's Speech - 9/10
First of all, it seemed like half of the HP cast was in this movie, I was waiting for some guy with no nose to come have a magical battle with dumbledore.  Anyway, it was really well acted and a great and extremely interesting story.  It was incredibe how well the scenes were done so that you felt so sorry for the Duke whenever he stuttered, especially in public.  Very witty at parts too, surprisingly funny.  Definitely worth the watch.
Man, I can´t wait to see it. An american friend recommended it to me, but it isnt´due for release until February in Austria I think. Havn´t found a download yet either.
I´m planning on studying speech therapy in the near future, so this got me really excited.
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6803|Toronto | Canada

You'll really enjoy it, I assure you.  I would assume theres a screener for it leaked, pretty much everything else has lol.  Havent actually checked myself though
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+795|6749|United States of America

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Lola

/10

"Oh well here he dies, you get a second chance, same scenario, just do it over until you get it right"

Uh...are you talking about Run Lola Run?
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5538|Ventura, California

DesertFox- wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Lola

/10

Uh...are you talking about Run Lola Run?
fo sho
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6408

Winston_Churchill wrote:

You'll really enjoy it, I assure you.  I would assume theres a screener for it leaked, pretty much everything else has lol.  Havent actually checked myself though
Yeah, I´ll keep looking. Will definately see it in theater once its released.
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6797|St. Andrews / Oslo

Just watched Black Swan.. Thought it was brilliant. I don't know much about films, but the cinematography, and especially the sound, was amazing. My kind of movie.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6419
"Shaun of the dead" 6 mindless fun
cl4u53w1t2
Salon-Bolschewist
+269|6537|Kakanien
faust (1960, the famous gründgens adaption for movie theaters/tv)

9,5/10
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6217|what

Hunter/Jumper wrote:

"Shaun of the dead" 6 mindless fun
You've got red on you.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6640|London
Resident Evil Afterlife 7/10

I'm a real schmuck for resident evil films as the games were so awesome. Wentworth Miller has got Chris Redfield's mannerisms to a tee.
hot tub time machine 6/10 i enjoyed all the ski outfits and cusak-ness but i do not desire to see it again
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6351|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

Aries_37 wrote:

I'm a real schmuck for resident evil films as the games were so awesome. Wentworth Miller has got Chris Redfield's mannerisms to a tee.
1, 2 and 3 were teh bestest of the RE movies
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6562

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

hot tub time machine 6/10 i enjoyed all the ski outfits and cusak-ness but i do not desire to see it again
lol, the soundtrack brought back memories for me . . .
Sturgeon
+488|5005|Flintshire
Too naughty to post the name in here lol
https://bf3s.com/sigs/3dda27c6d0d9b22836605b152b9d214b99507f91.png
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6836|PNW

Jenspm wrote:

Just watched Black Swan.. Thought it was brilliant. I don't know much about films, but the cinematography, and especially the sound, was amazing. My kind of movie.
I actually wouldn't mind seeing that, but Tron seems to be a better thing for a big theater screen.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5766|College Park, MD
The Fighter - 8.7/10

Was a bit eh in some parts but overall greatly enjoyable.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6640|London

FloppY_ wrote:

Aries_37 wrote:

I liked 4 a lot more than 3. Although I actually preferred Degeneration (the CGI film) to all the live action ones.
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6351|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

Aries_37 wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

Aries_37 wrote:

I liked 4 a lot more than 3. Although I actually preferred Degeneration (the CGI film) to all the live action ones.
Really?

They butchered Wesker's character so hard it ruined the entire movie for me
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6643|Columbus, OH
Machete 1/10

B movie with cheesy, low-budget Bollywood special effects and action scenes.  Alba's shower scene was the only highlight and plenty of tits. Not sure if Lindsay Lohan got naked for this film or a body double was her substitute. The first naked chick (before the openning credits) was hawt.
This movie should of went straight to video.
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6262|Winland

Dagon.

I must give it an 8 out of ten, really. While the budget was about a tenner, and the effects like something out of BF2, I really liked it. The guys making it had a lot of fun, and it shows. Because of that, it was a heap of fun to watch, unlike the vast majority of high-budget Hollywood garbage, where they just throw money at it.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard