CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6141|Carnoustie MASSIF
2 films to tell y'all about.

Went to see The Losers last week, 7/10, some proper lolz, the guys reminded me of Bad Company. Look out for the bit in the lift, had me in fits of laughter.

And went to see Brooklyn's Finest Last night, 9/10, good stories surrounding the three main characters, very gripping.
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6589|Columbus, OH
TV edited Se7en. 8/10
Not sure how much of it was edited out since I have not seen this movie in it's entirety.
Some thing tells me there was more to the delivery "box" scene than what I saw.
paranoid101
Ambitious but Rubbish
+540|6751
Hot tub time machine 8/10

Green Zone 8/10
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6355
Transformers Animated - 1/10

And that one point is for being Transformers. God, that was so shitty and so new-age-sunday-morning-anime, it made me cry.
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6783|PNW

Zombieland - 6/10

Watched it again last night. If you don't take into account the fact that it has Bill Murray, it has little going for it other than a bunch of cool 8-10/10 scenes. It fell apart shortly after Bill Murray was shot. The two criminal girls fell into an extremely out-of-character rampage of stupidity, going to an amusement park and turning on everything that makes noise just so they could ride some rides. It's like the filmmakers didn't know how else to work an amusement park zombie battle into the picture.

This bit gets more stupid every time I see it, but the movie probably won't drop into fail range for me.
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6186|Sydney | ♥

Pirates of the carribean 1 2 and 3,

1 was 9/10 as always

2 and 3 are 5 for the simple fact that they are so long winded!
everything i write is a ramble and should not be taken seriously.... seriously.
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6750|Toronto | Canada

Spread - 9/10

Awesome movie, Ashton Kutcher being a player in LA and living the high life.  Plenty of naked, hot womens if you're into that kind of thing   Ending was a little predictable, only thing that took the 1 off.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6164|what

tazz. wrote:

2 and 3 are 5 for the simple fact that they are so long winded!
Gotta sail with plenty of wind, mate.

The Man Who Would Be King
10/10
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6530|Πάϊ
Kung Pow

just fucking hilarious 9/10
ƒ³
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6750|Toronto | Canada

The Squid and the Whale - 1/10

Seriously, what the fuck?
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6508

Toy Story 3

it's the last movie where i got both a

Buzz and a Woodie!
Sisco
+493|6355
Badum-tssshhh
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5485|Ventura, California

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Zombieland - 6/10

Watched it again last night. If you don't take into account the fact that it has Bill Murray, it has little going for it other than a bunch of cool 8-10/10 scenes. It fell apart shortly after Bill Murray was shot. The two criminal girls fell into an extremely out-of-character rampage of stupidity, going to an amusement park and turning on everything that makes noise just so they could ride some rides. It's like the filmmakers didn't know how else to work an amusement park zombie battle into the picture.

This bit gets more stupid every time I see it, but the movie probably won't drop into fail range for me.
Even if it was set up really bad, the battle scenes with Tallahassee were epic.

Oh and yeah, up until the theme park the movie was great.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6234|Escea

Sisco10 wrote:

And that one point is for being Transformers. God, that was so shitty and so new-age-sunday-morning-anime, it made me cry.
I'd suggest watching the 1986 cartoon movie, tis epic.

Also, The Kingdom 8-9/10
Sisco
+493|6355

M.O.A.B wrote:

Sisco10 wrote:

I'd suggest watching the 1986 cartoon movie, tis epic.

Also, The Kingdom 8-9/10
Yeah, I roughly remeber them. Grew up watching them, in addition to having multiple toys. Those were the shit, but this new start was beyond shit.
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6589|Columbus, OH
A-Team 10/10
because B.A. Baracus said so foo'
SamTheMan
­
+341|5152|Stoke, England
jarhead 7/10
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6297|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

loubot wrote:

A-Team 10/10
The only real A-Team is the one with Mr. T in it...
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6540|Global Command
Once

10/10

Outstanding. Inspiring. Organic music sang live on camera in some scenes, makes me weep.

Wreckognize
+294|6496
https://goodmorninggloucester.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/gomorrah_final_poster.jpg

10/10 solid brutal and uncompromising gangster flick.
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6631|Mhz

9 - 8/10 - I'm a sucker for kids films.

Daybreakers - 8/10 - Surprisingly good, wasn't expecting it to be bad as such just didn't have particularly high hopes either

Wolverine - 6/10 - The film itself isn't bad but, whatever they spent the budget on it wasn't the special effects, some parts of that film just look shit.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6783|PNW

Batman Beyond (Season 1, first disc) 7.5/10

Started off really nice, but they pushed the superpowers thing to the extreme for villains. I suppose it gives a Bat-powersuit more of a challenge, but I miss the more classically insane villains who pretty much just had gimmicks (not that BB doesn't have those, too) rather than being a walking microwave, an unreasonably strong blot of ink or a Fantastic Four knockoff.

Eclectic, antisocial old Bruce Wayne hit the character square on the head, managing to look even more grizzled and humorless while still maintaining a principled mindset (for a vigilante), and will probably always be more interesting than his new protege.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2010-06-13 09:23:13)

loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6589|Columbus, OH

FloppY_ wrote:

loubot wrote:

A-Team 10/10
The only real A-Team is the one with Mr. T in it...
Rampage Jackson has more street creds than Mr. T.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5485|Ventura, California

SamTheMan wrote:

jarhead 1/10
fixed
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5248|Cleveland, Ohio
A-Team

-2/10

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard