CameronPoe
+2,925|6571

lowing wrote:

Cam, in all of my posts regarding society and social issues, I have never not once set one race apart from another, as being better or worse. The only observations I have ever pointed out, were in thread were specific race was the topic. Even the observations that I mentioned were not exclusive to me, but to even black leaders and celebrities. Pointing these observations out does not make me a racist, regardless as to what your written word dictates, which seems to be chiseled in stone on this forum by your minions.

Now, once and for all and you will never be able to show inconsistency on this.

I do not like under-achievers ..............of all races

short of the disabled and children, there is no reason for underachievement with the social programs available..............yeah that includes race.

I have always endorsed taking care of our sick and those that try to take care of themselves..........I have never said, only white people.

I believe in equal opportunity..........I do not believe in equal results...........for everyone.

Now, you know this to be true of me based on my postings on this forum.......So, if you do not have an argument other than calling me a racist, like the good little liberal that you are. Then move on.
Lowing - I don't think there's a single communist on the forum so your rantings vis a vis equal opportunity not equal results are kind of a waste of time. In the end you confirm yourself with your oft-repeated generalisation: liberal. You are probably the foremost generaliser on the forum and a self-confessed bigot. The jump towards racism isn't that much of a stretch. In fact, it fits like a glove. If it looks like a duck and it quacks like a duck then: it's a duck.

wow...............very powerful

PS I really don't get your persistence in attempting to argue points nobody disagrees with. All I've ever done is offer reasons for, not defences of, social malaise. You just don't seem to get it.

PPS 'Minions'? You make me sound like some kind of member of the Rotary Club. I don't coach anyone, rarely PM anyone, don't really bother leaving karma anymore and communicate solely through the post-box. Everyone else on this forum is here of their own volition posting their own views.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2008-07-07 00:23:23)

Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6553|Long Island, New York
Wow, if not lowing, we certainly have a lot of racists on these forums, regardless of who thinks lowing is or not...Schittloaf and Nu7 certainly are a bundle of fun...Nu7 we know about, but apparentely Schittloaf's been sending out karma messages (including the lovely one he sent me "your a GAY goat fucker!" which is such an intelligent insult and I got him banned for) saying "obamas a nigger" to people.

America, fuck yeah!

Last edited by Poseidon (2008-07-07 00:35:37)

kylef
Gone
+1,352|6509|N. Ireland
I'm sorry - I fail to see how that article or what you have said is Obama being racist ... am I missing something?

Last edited by kylef (2008-07-07 00:40:04)

CameronPoe
+2,925|6571

kylef wrote:

I'm sorry - I fail to see how that article or what you have said is Obama being racist ... am I missing something?
It stems from this quote of lowings:

"So the fact that Obama was addressing a black audience when he made these comments were just coincidental."

He is contending that black people, by virtue of their skin pigmentation, have personal responsibility issues.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2008-07-07 00:48:41)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6667|USA

CameronPoe wrote:

lowing wrote:

Cam stow your bullshit, he WAS addressing the black community, even the black community acknowledges that. So cut the shit would you?

Like I said, nope, I am not a racist, I have social predjudices that apply to all. thing is Cam, I also have 2 fucking eyes and ears,.
Still avoiding the unavoidable:

"So the fact that Obama was addressing a black audience when he made these comments were just coincidental."

What was so coincidental? Are you telling us that his message was directed specifically at the black community and if so then why?
He will come out and say he meant it for the black community alone, those words can be used by anyone, however, when it is the black community that responds to it, AND I already posted an article that in its title says he was speaking to the African American men, it is pretty obvious.

Also his words were spoken by several others directed toward the black community, I am sure Cosby and Rock are just being racist however.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6667|USA

CameronPoe wrote:

lowing wrote:

Cam, in all of my posts regarding society and social issues, I have never not once set one race apart from another, as being better or worse. The only observations I have ever pointed out, were in thread were specific race was the topic. Even the observations that I mentioned were not exclusive to me, but to even black leaders and celebrities. Pointing these observations out does not make me a racist, regardless as to what your written word dictates, which seems to be chiseled in stone on this forum by your minions.

Now, once and for all and you will never be able to show inconsistency on this.

I do not like under-achievers ..............of all races

short of the disabled and children, there is no reason for underachievement with the social programs available..............yeah that includes race.

I have always endorsed taking care of our sick and those that try to take care of themselves..........I have never said, only white people.

I believe in equal opportunity..........I do not believe in equal results...........for everyone.

Now, you know this to be true of me based on my postings on this forum.......So, if you do not have an argument other than calling me a racist, like the good little liberal that you are. Then move on.
Lowing - I don't think there's a single communist on the forum so your rantings vis a vis equal opportunity not equal results are kind of a waste of time. In the end you confirm yourself with your oft-repeated generalisation: liberal. You are probably the foremost generaliser on the forum and a self-confessed bigot. The jump towards racism isn't that much of a stretch. In fact, it fits like a glove. If it looks like a duck and it quacks like a duck then: it's a duck.

wow...............very powerful

PS I really don't get your persistence in attempting to argue points nobody disagrees with. All I've ever done is offer reasons for, not defences of, social malaise. You just don't seem to get it.

PPS 'Minions'? You make me sound like some kind of member of the Rotary Club. I don't coach anyone, rarely PM anyone, don't really bother leaving karma anymore and communicate solely through the post-box. Everyone else on this forum is here of their own volition posting their own views.
Ahhhhhh so I am a bigot huh?? Let me see, who here is guiltless of social predjudices of any kind. Who here does not form opinions based on experiences, what they have read and what they have seen? Anyone other than Cam? Gimme a break  Cam, you are faulting me for being human now.

You use racist and generalisations as a defense for every argument regarding issues such as this. I maintain it is too easy. Especially since it is alreadyunderstood that all discussions are based in generalities, since most of us, unlike yourself, do not know everyone on the planet or has experienced everything on the planet. Using generalisations and racism as a defense for avoiding a topic is as cheap a shot as you can get. Well congrats, since you are reigning king of this tactic.

Just do the liberal members of this forum a favor, and do not stop suddenly
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6667|USA

lowing wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

lowing wrote:

Cam stow your bullshit, he WAS addressing the black community, even the black community acknowledges that. So cut the shit would you?

Like I said, nope, I am not a racist, I have social predjudices that apply to all. thing is Cam, I also have 2 fucking eyes and ears,.
Still avoiding the unavoidable:

What was so coincidental? Are you telling us that his message was directed specifically at the black community and if so then why?
He will not come out and say he meant it for the black community alone, those words can be used by anyone, however, when it is the black community that responds to it, AND I already posted an article that in its title says he was speaking to the African American men, it is pretty obvious.

Also his words were spoken by several others directed toward the black community, I am sure Cosby and Rock are just being racist however.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6667|USA

CameronPoe wrote:

kylef wrote:

He is contending that black people, by virtue of their skin pigmentation, have personal responsibility issues.
Cam you are so fulla shit, I am surprised your hair is red.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6571

lowing wrote:

Ahhhhhh so I am a bigot huh??
You said so in a previous thread. Do you want me to dredge it up? Your words, not mine. Although I agree with your words in that case.

lowing wrote:

Let me see, who here is guiltless of social predjudices of any kind. Who here does not form opinions based on experiences, what they have read and what they have seen? Anyone other than Cam? Gimme a break  Cam, you are faulting me for being human now.
At last - the breakthrough. After endless posts pretending not to be prejudiced you have finally come clean. Thank you.

lowing wrote:

You use racist and generalisations as a defense for every argument regarding issues such as this. I maintain it is too easy. Especially since it is alreadyunderstood that all discussions are based in generalities, since most of us, unlike yourself, do not know everyone on the planet or has experienced everything on the planet. Using generalisations and racism as a defense for avoiding a topic is as cheap a shot as you can get. Well congrats, since you are reigning king of this tactic.
Issues such as what? What exactly am I avoiding? State what I'm avoiding in clear concise terms. We have no disagreement on personal responsibility.

lowing wrote:

wut?
CameronPoe
+2,925|6571

lowing wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

kylef wrote:

Nice. Real nice debating. lol
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6667|USA

CameronPoe wrote:

lowing wrote:

Ahhhhhh so I am a bigot huh??
You said so in a previous thread. Do you want me to dredge it up? Your words, not mine. Although I agree with your words in that case.

lowing wrote:

Let me see, who here is guiltless of social predjudices of any kind. Who here does not form opinions based on experiences, what they have read and what they have seen? Anyone other than Cam? Gimme a break  Cam, you are faulting me for being human now.
At last - the breakthrough. After endless posts pretending not to be prejudiced you have finally come clean. Thank you.

lowing wrote:

Issues such as what? What exactly am I avoiding? State what I'm avoiding in clear concise terms. We have no disagreement on personal responsibility.

lowing wrote:

wut?
Yeah Cam drege it up, but be sure t oput it in context with whatever the topic was.

What are you new here? I have already admitted for as far back as I can remeber that I have social predjudices. I hate underachievement and those that coddle it........what a scoop Cam, you drug it outta me.

Uhhhhhhhh well avoiding the social issues that do exist in the black community, by their own admittance? to address this you call me a racist for discussing it.

figure it out.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6667|USA

CameronPoe wrote:

lowing wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Funny, I was thinking the same about you
CameronPoe
+2,925|6571

lowing wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

lowing wrote:

Well at least I address points rather than simply throwing insults without making a point.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6571
For the umpteenth time:

lowing wrote:

You have asserted and reasserted that Obama, mirroring your own opinions, is addressing personal responsibility in a black context (in your own words: a black audience), i.e. that people of a particular skin pigmentation need coaching on personal responsibility. If he is doing so, as does Chris Rock and Bill Cosby and you, then they and you are being racist because you are differentiating solely on the basis of skin colour.

It really ain't that difficult to work out lowing. Especially when you mesh it with your rants on gangbangers, gangsters, Nu7 karma messages, automatic assumption that someone 'shooting up' would be black, etc.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2008-07-07 02:12:31)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6667|USA

CameronPoe wrote:

For the umpteenth time:

lowing wrote:

You have asserted and reasserted that Obama, mirroring your own opinions, is addressing personal responsibility in a black context (in your own words: a black audience), i.e. that people of a particular skin pigmentation need coaching on personal responsibility. If he is doing so, as does Chris Rock and Bill Cosby and you, then they and you are being racist because you are differentiating solely on the basis of skin colour.

It really ain't that difficult to work out lowing. Especially when you mesh it with your rants on gangbangers, gangsters, Nu7 karma messages, automatic assumption that someone 'shooting up' would be black, etc.
No Cam, it is addressing a social problem that exists in the black community,acknowledging or owning up to those problems does not make you a racist....

As for me, if you changed black to white, in any thread my opinions would still be the same, if it were the white community on topic. Race doesn't matter to me, the fact the topic was specifically about the black community, is the only reason the black community was specifically mentioned, by me.

So you regardless of your drilling, you will not strike oil, Cam...but it is entertaining I will give you that.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6667|USA

CameronPoe wrote:

lowing wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Well at least I address points rather than simply throwing insults without making a point.
No you're not, you are harping on a sentence and trying and trying to twist it to re-enforce your views that I am a racist. I guess this attempt replaces your amusing little thread you started about me that failed miserably to do the same thing.

Last edited by lowing (2008-07-07 02:28:48)

CameronPoe
+2,925|6571

lowing wrote:

No Cam, it is addressing a social problem that exists in the black community,acknowledging or owning up to those problems does not make you a racist....

As for me, if you changed black to white, in any thread my opinions would still be the same, if it were the white community on topic. Race doesn't matter to me, the fact the topic was specifically about the black community, is the only reason the black community was specifically mentioned, by me.

So you regardless of your drilling, you will not strike oil, Cam...but it is entertaining I will give you that.
Why does the colour of your skin matter lowing? In the land of equal opportunity why is there even the designation 'black community'? Why the emphasis on skin colour?
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6667|USA

CameronPoe wrote:

lowing wrote:

Why does the colour of your skin matter lowing? In the land of equal opportunity why is there even the designation 'black community'? Why the emphasis on skin colour?
LMAO!!!..........It doesn't I am not the one making that distinction....I have consistently maintained that personal responsibility knows no race. It does not matter what your races past is, you are soley responsible for your actions in the present....It is your camp that has maintained that slavery and pre-civil rights, is the reason for a persons actions today....It is YOUR camp making distinctions, and reasons not me.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6571

lowing wrote:

I have consistently maintained that personal responsibility knows no race.
Then why make a thread that harps on about Obama addressing the issue to a 'black audience'. What's the relevance of the skin colour of the audience? Why didn't you just make a thread that lambasts poor and ill-educated people?

Last edited by CameronPoe (2008-07-07 02:43:09)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6667|USA

CameronPoe wrote:

lowing wrote:

I have consistently maintained that personal responsibility knows no race.
Then why make a thread that harps on about Obama addressing the issue to a 'black audience'. What's the relevance of the skin colour of the audience? Why didn't you just make a thread that lambasts poor and ill-educated people?
Because in the other thread  I was accused of being a racist BY YOU for one, for basically saying the samething that Obama said. Hence this thread.

This thread was started out of the absurdity of your accusations based on the other.

Also, is it hard to admit that politician tailors their speaches to their audience that sits before them? Or will you deny that they do that?

Last edited by lowing (2008-07-07 03:23:10)

ZombieVampire!
The Gecko
+69|5843

lowing wrote:

not so "general", when his audience was black...denial is one of your strong points that is for sure.
But that's the thing: he made a general statement to a black audience, you specifically mentioned blacks to a general audience.

lowing wrote:

What I want is those same people who said I was a racist in tha thread, come in here and make the same claim that Obama is now a racist.along with Cosby. for basically saying the same thing.
But he didn't.  He said people in a particular situation have a tendancy to blame others.  You said the reason blacks are poor is because they blame others.  You see the difference?
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6667|USA

ZombieVampire! wrote:

lowing wrote:

not so "general", when his audience was black...denial is one of your strong points that is for sure.
But that's the thing: he made a general statement to a black audience, you specifically mentioned blacks to a general audience.

lowing wrote:

What I want is those same people who said I was a racist in tha thread, come in here and make the same claim that Obama is now a racist.along with Cosby. for basically saying the same thing.
But he didn't.  He said people in a particular situation have a tendancy to blame others.  You said the reason blacks are poor is because they blame others.  You see the difference?
Even the black community admits Obama was addressing black social issues...........Why is that so an offensive notion?

I never said blacks are poor because they blame others.

I said poor black people ( since they were they topic of discussion) needs to start taking responsibility for themselves, instead of blaming others.  I can and would say the same thing about one of any race.

There is a difference.
ZombieVampire!
The Gecko
+69|5843

lowing wrote:

Even the black community admits Obama was addressing black social issues...........Why is that so an offensive notion?

I said poor black people ( since they were they topic of discussion) needs to start taking responsibility for themselves, instead of blaming others.  I can and would say the same thing about one of any race.

There is a difference.
But you didn't.  He referred to poor people: which just happens to be more applicable to blacks.  You referred to poor black people.  You see the difference?
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6667|USA

ZombieVampire! wrote:

lowing wrote:

There is a difference.
But you didn't.  He referred to poor people: which just happens to be more applicable to blacks.  You referred to poor black people.  You see the difference?
You sir are disecting just a little too much, we both know who he was talking to, even the media knows it.......Or are you going to now tell me, that Obama is the first politican that does not tailor his speeches to his audience?
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6667|USA

lowing wrote:

ZombieVampire! wrote:

lowing wrote:

There is a difference.
You sir are disecting just a little too much, we both know who he was talking to, even the media knows it.......Or are you going to now tell me, that Obama is the first politican that does not tailor his speeches to his audience?
Also like I said, I referred to poor black people because black crime is what the topic of discussion was...Please do not forget theat. Also do not forget that I said my words would go for anyone of any race, if they were the topic of discussion

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard