DupaUnit
+18|5994
Jebus,

Just enter 13 and let it set your values to 20.  Five to seven above seems to be about right for most servers, so I made the program add that to whatever value you set.  As usual, though, if you find a setting of 20 isn't perfect, feel free to try other numbers until you hit the sweet spot.
VividSynergy
Banned
+6|5790|Bolingbrook, United States

VividSynergy wrote:

Hey DupaUnit, could you explain what some of the new feautures do, and how we can modify the advanced settings for the best possible hit registration?
?
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6288|eng

Guy.Buddy.Friend wrote:

Moist.Niek wrote:

/care
/scrub
Aha you know nothing.

If i'm honest, I really do appreciate what both Delu and Dupa are doing, but it all looks like unecessary hassle, I mean my hitreg isn't even that bad most of the time, so I can't really be bothered to put it in every time.. But good job guys.

VividSynergy wrote:

Delusion wrote:

JAyThaRevo wrote:

he's just promoting this here because everyone on that other forum
is flaming him
lol...yeah i got flamed by a few noobs but who cares

VividSynergy wrote:

Well, if your program is so good, it should become a lot more popular a lot more quickly.  Go make a new thread k?
no k?
cuz your program is a failure and you edited parts of dupaunits script and didn't give him credits for the actual script?  ya stfu and gtfo
Dude you need to stop trolling this thread. They're both trying to help everyone, so infact it is you who needs to GTFO.

Last edited by Mint Sauce (2008-07-17 10:33:11)

#rekt
DupaUnit
+18|5994
Sorry I didn't respond Vivid.

For the 1.4 non-beta release, I am going to add two more sliders, extrapolation ratio and latency compensation ratio.  I'm trying to think of the best way to explain it, and when I do, I'll include it on the original post.

The formula that HitFixer uses is lat comp (your ping / 1000), extrap (your ping x12) and interpol (set to your ping).  The interp ratio, and the 2 other sliders I will add will just let you tweak their relative values to each other.  So if you want to try a lower interpol, and set the slider to 50%, then HitFixer will input lat comp (your ping / 1000), extrap (your ping x12) and interpol (your ping / 2).

This will allow people to experiment with the formula, find what works best for them and share their results.  Think of the sliders as RGB sliders.  Each slider controls the amount of each color that is sent.  You can raise or lower the sliders to increase or decrease the amount of each based off the "stock" values that HitFixer sends, which is the EA formula.

Does that make sense?
Moist.Niek
+11|5986

Mint Sauce wrote:

Guy.Buddy.Friend wrote:

Moist.Niek wrote:

/care
/scrub
Aha you know nothing.

If i'm honest, I really do appreciate what both Delu and Dupa are doing, but it all looks like unecessary hassle, I mean my hitreg isn't even that bad most of the time, so I can't really be bothered to put it in every time.. But good job guys.

VividSynergy wrote:

Delusion wrote:

JAyThaRevo wrote:

he's just promoting this here because everyone on that other forum
is flaming him
lol...yeah i got flamed by a few noobs but who cares

no k?
cuz your program is a failure and you edited parts of dupaunits script and didn't give him credits for the actual script?  ya stfu and gtfo
Dude you need to stop trolling this thread. They're both trying to help everyone, so infact it is you who needs to GTFO.
Tweaks do nothing to hitreg.
Only thing you CAN tweak is your sound.con but thats just lame
VividSynergy
Banned

DupaUnit wrote:

Sorry I didn't respond Vivid.

For the 1.4 non-beta release, I am going to add two more sliders, extrapolation ratio and latency compensation ratio.  I'm trying to think of the best way to explain it, and when I do, I'll include it on the original post.

The formula that HitFixer uses is lat comp (your ping / 1000), extrap (your ping x12) and interpol (set to your ping).  The interp ratio, and the 2 other sliders I will add will just let you tweak their relative values to each other.  So if you want to try a lower interpol, and set the slider to 50%, then HitFixer will input lat comp (your ping / 1000), extrap (your ping x12) and interpol (your ping / 2).

This will allow people to experiment with the formula, find what works best for them and share their results.  Think of the sliders as RGB sliders.  Each slider controls the amount of each color that is sent.  You can raise or lower the sliders to increase or decrease the amount of each based off the "stock" values that HitFixer sends, which is the EA formula.

Does that make sense?
Yeah it does, thank for explaining.

And Mint Sauce, I'm not trolling, I'm defending the thread from people who say this doesn't do anything.  Do you have any proof that this doesn't do anything?  Because DupaUnit does have proof that this does do something.  So, stop talking unless you have something to back up your facts.
Adamshannon8
+94|6187

Moist.Niek wrote:

you sir, really fail, have you seen the video PROOF a few pages back?

bia nubby
1con
---
+6|6227|beach, USA
Check your accuracy history before and after you started using the fix and see if is unchanged or going up.

I started using it a week ago, and mine is going up, but it is hard to tell definitively.

http://bf2s.com/player/91876044/history/Accuracy/

Someone else check theirs and let us know if there is a before/after difference.  I personally feel that dragheadshots are landing more often.
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6625|EU

1con wrote:

Check your accuracy history before and after you started using the fix and see if is unchanged or going up.

I started using it a week ago, and mine is going up, but it is hard to tell definitively.

http://bf2s.com/player/91876044/history/Accuracy/

Someone else check theirs and let us know if there is a before/after difference.  I personally feel that dragheadshots are landing more often.
well, mine went up after I manually edited .con and found some values which seemed to help. And now after trying HitFixer it seems to go up as well. But that could also be a little caused by the fact that I SVD whored a bit as I can actually hit the running target
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6150|San Antonio, Texas
My accuracy has gone up after using the program. http://bf2s.com/player/99773717/history/Accuracy/

However, I've been playing unranked mods a lot. I did go no for a bout of Kark IO yesterday, solid bullets consistently.
Moist.Niek
+11|5986

Adamshannon8 wrote:

Moist.Niek wrote:

bia nubby
Well i must tell you, some servers already stream it and check if you altered your Usersettings.con, if you did you get kicked if you dont you can stay.
Dunno if youre an idiot but try to tweak at LANs!
a5ynchronic
+0|5765
DupaUnit, what does logatplayercount changes?
And what it might be, if I change my ping in hit fixer, but moving tank does not change his route, it still moving strongly.
but In video I see how tank turn backin movement when U set another ping...
sorry for bad english:)
Adamshannon8
+94|6187

Moist.Niek wrote:

lol, if you tweak at lans you get your compy smashed out in the parking lot,   *youtube it!!*
Adamshannon8
+94|6187

Moist.Niek wrote:

Adamshannon8 wrote:

Moist.Niek wrote:

bia nubby
Well i must tell you, some servers already stream it and check if you altered your Usersettings.con, if you did you get kicked if you dont you can stay.
and yet your stats still suck....
Moist.Niek
+11|5986
Yeah cuz stats matter?
Moist.Niek
+11|5986
Can you seperate reality from games?

Maybe you will be the next shooting everyone in schools, cuz they do that in GTA IV
BlackKoala
+215|6327
I just tried it, and it seemed to work.  Did nothing in the 100+ servers, but in a 55 ping server, I'll be damned if it didn't work.  I was hitting shots that I'd never get before, mostly the long range shots that usually dust off.
hiberNative
7.62x54R
+21|5796|sweden

Moist.Niek wrote:

Maybe you will be the next shooting everyone in schools, cuz they do that in GTA IV
you're missing the point.
Guy.Buddy.Friend
coks
+71|5868

hiberNative wrote:

Moist.Niek wrote:

No I think YOU'RE missing the point. Stats do not equal skill.
Adamshannon8
+94|6187

BlackKoala wrote:

I just tried it, and it seemed to work.  Did nothing in the 100+ servers, but in a 55 ping server, I'll be damned if it didn't work.  I was hitting shots that I'd never get before, mostly the long range shots that usually dust off.
told ya'
hiberNative
7.62x54R
+21|5796|sweden

Guy.Buddy.Friend wrote:

hiberNative wrote:

Moist.Niek wrote:

isn't the skill of killing a lot of people and not dying a skill?
VividSynergy
Banned

hiberNative wrote:

Guy.Buddy.Friend wrote:

hiberNative wrote:

isn't the skill of killing a lot of people and not dying a skill?
It is, but it isn't reflected correctly on the stats page, because #1, it's a pub, #2, no one cares, #3, if you have one account, then of course your kill death ratio will be lower then others.
hiberNative
7.62x54R
+21|5796|sweden
that's why it's nice to make a second account.
to watch how you play with the kits and follow the progress of your personal playing style.
"care" is a strong word when it comes to fragrate, but i think it's interesting to see how lethal people are with different weapons.
Moist.Niek
+11|5986
HaawwK
+31|5987|Bolton

Adamshannon8 wrote:

Moist.Niek wrote:

lol, if you tweak at lans you get your compy smashed out in the parking lot,   *youtube it!!*
ye sure, i used soundtweaks at LAN, won the LAN and nobody said a word, gg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard