• Added the Server History Cleaner Utility
  • Fixed Compatibility with Battlefield 2142
  • Ability to set Max Framerate Cap
  • Ability to set Performance Log at Player Count
  • Ability to toggle Extrapolation Frame
  • Ability to set Interpolation Ratio

http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/6203 … er1ga9.jpg
You can download it from Original Post
Can you give an explanation of wtf all that is.
Delusion
AK Hero
+26|5774|Greece / Rhodos
nice work
i would continue on mine too but im kinda bored to do it
im working on a new script for bf2 with a mate with much nice stuff (cant say much more...dont want anyone to steal ideas )

also you might want to remove that msgbox when you click on advanced view..or only display it on the first time...its kinda annoying if it comes up everytime

Last edited by Delusion (2008-07-16 04:01:59)

tkoi
Utahraptor!
+148|6149|Texas
DupaUnit, I was looking at the source and saw this block of code:

Code:

Loop, 99
{
   Temp01 := A_Index
   if (A_Index < 10)
      Temp01 := "0" . A_Index
   IfNotExist, %A_MyDocuments%\Battlefield 2\Profiles\00%Temp01%\General.con
      break

FileReadLine, Temp02, %A_MyDocuments%\Battlefield 2\Profiles\00%Temp01%\Profile.con, 1
   StringTrimLeft, Temp02, Temp02, 22
   StringTrimRight, Temp02, Temp02, 1
   Profile%A_Index% := Temp02
   NumberOfProfiles := A_Index
}
I can see a problem with this. Say the user has 2 profiles, and deletes the first one. Since the loop breaks the first time Profile.con isn't found, the second profile would not show up in the dropdownlist. Instead, you should use a file and folder loop like this example from one of my scripts:

Code:

Loop, %A_MyDocuments%\Battlefield 2\Profiles\????, 2, 0
    {
    FileReadLine, CurrentProfileName, %A_LoopFileFullPath%\Profile.con, 1
    StringMid, CurrentProfileName, CurrentProfileName, 23
    StringTrimRight, CurrentProfileName, CurrentProfileName, 1
    GuiControl, , Name, %CurrentProfileName%
    }
This file and folder loop sends all profile names to the dropdownlist, regardless of whether any have been deleted.

Last edited by GGF0RCE (2008-07-16 12:44:51)

DupaUnit
+18|5994
Ok, awesome, I'll change that GGForce.

When a user deletes a profile, does it fix the numbers of the Profile foldres?  Or does it leave holes in the numbering?
Delusion
AK Hero
+26|5774|Greece / Rhodos
new versions of my Hitfixer will be posted here : http://forums.bf2stats.nl/bf2-hitfixer-t5625.html
there will be a new one soon fixing some bugs etc
VividSynergy
Banned
+6|5790|Bolingbrook, United States

Delusion wrote:

new versions of my Hitfixer will be posted here : http://forums.bf2stats.nl/bf2-hitfixer-t5625.html
Hey Delusion, I say you stop advertising your HitFixer in DupaUnit's thread.
Delusion
AK Hero
+26|5774|Greece / Rhodos

VividSynergy wrote:

Delusion wrote:

why should i? making a new topic for it would be stupid
i just post it here so people can choose between the 2 scripts
advertising lol...much stuff of his new version(gui,customisable keys etc etc...) is my coding anyway if you havent noticed

Last edited by Delusion (2008-07-16 14:46:45)

JAyThaRevo
+31|6288|Austria
he's just promoting this here because everyone on that other forum
is flaming him
VividSynergy
Banned

Delusion wrote:

VividSynergy wrote:

Delusion wrote:

why should i? making a new topic for it would be stupid
i just post it here so people can choose between the 2 scripts
advertising lol...much stuff of his new version(gui,customisable keys etc etc...) is my coding anyway if you havent noticed
Well, if your program is so good, it should become a lot more popular a lot more quickly.  Go make a new thread k?
Delusion
AK Hero
+26|5774|Greece / Rhodos

JAyThaRevo wrote:

is flaming him
lol...yeah i got flamed by a few noobs but who cares

VividSynergy wrote:

Well, if your program is so good, it should become a lot more popular a lot more quickly.  Go make a new thread k?
no k?
VividSynergy
Banned

Delusion wrote:

JAyThaRevo wrote:

is flaming him
lol...yeah i got flamed by a few noobs but who cares

VividSynergy wrote:

no k?
cuz your program is a failure and you edited parts of dupaunits script and didn't give him credits for the actual script?  ya stfu and gtfo
Delusion
AK Hero
+26|5774|Greece / Rhodos

VividSynergy wrote:

cuz your program is a failure and you edited parts of dupaunits script and didn't give him credits for the actual script?  ya stfu and gtfo
omg idiot
only thing i got when it was released is the part that calculated the settings and typed them ingame
much stuff of the gui and stuff you see on the new dupaunit version was made by me...we talked on pm and told him that i dont mind if the uses my gui style

and then again...autohotkey is open source..anyone can take any code from it and do whatever they want with it

i gave him credit and so did he
now please you stfu and gtfo when you dont know what your talking about

Last edited by Delusion (2008-07-16 15:23:15)

legionair
back to i-life
+336|6625|EU

Both, Dupa and Delusion, made for us something without expecting anything but feedback. So dont start flaming here. If Dupa would mind that he posts here wouldnt he say that?

Good job guys I get really less dust now and more that nice "X" appears.
DupaUnit
+18|5994

Delusion wrote:

making a new topic for it would be stupid
Delusion, you need to be careful with what you say here.  I don't really care about getting credit for all this, I just want people to enjoy BF2 more and hopefully slow down attrition of people leaving the game out of frustration.  But after your quote above, I feel I should respond.  Here is something that I was going to post after you released your previous version with the extra options, but I then decided not to as I thought it was in bad taste:

"I was OK with Delusion posting his version of HitFixer, but he did do one thing that put me off a bit.  After he posted his initial tweak of my code, I messaged him saying his version had a nice layout and that we should collaborate on future versions.  He replied, sounded very excited about this prospect and said he was on board.  I then sent him some of my ideas/coding for the next version.  The next day or so he PMs me saying he does not want to collaborate on this project.  This was OK with me, it's his right to change his mind, but he then posted his new version that included the features I told him I was working on and had sent him.  He did this without first notifying me first, which seemed kind of dickish."

You said "gui,customisable keys etc etc..."  I did loosely base my new GUI on yours, yes.  I did incorporate a customizable hotkey, yes.  But that's it, no etc. etc.  You are free to modify this stuff and make your own version, obviously, as it's free and open source.  But to take the ideas I had while we were working together, decide not to work together and just post the stuff I was working on, that's pretty low.  You should have checked with me first.  Also, you need to change the name of your version from HitFixer to something else, as things will get confusing for people.  You should also post your versions on a different thread.
Delusion
AK Hero
+26|5774|Greece / Rhodos

DupaUnit wrote:

yeah i changed my mind because 2 people working on one script is a mess most times..because everyone wants to do things their own way
i had those ideas much earlier than you did and almost had it ready before you said it to me..i didnt use the code you sended me as you can see..couldnt start much with it anyway

dont tell me that i took your ideas when you did the same with the gui

and we didnt really worked together....we just had a small chat there

yeah i will change the name of it(should have done it earlier) i may make a new post and im not gonna advertise on your thread anymore...all my updates will be posted here for now : http://forums.bf2stats.nl/post113338.html#p113338

Last edited by Delusion (2008-07-16 16:56:44)

VividSynergy
Banned
Hey DupaUnit, could you explain what some of the new feautures do, and how we can modify the advanced settings for the best possible hit registration?
Adamshannon8
+94|6186
k, i come back and see 2 more pages of e-penis flam1ng...

didnt miss much sept for 1.4
Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|5766|Belgium
I have a question, I play regularly where I have a constant ping of 13. Rarely it drops or highers (and even if it does, it goes to 12 or 14).
So my question is, should I enter 13 as ping in the command window or 6? (As 7 seems to be added in ping correction and others(6+7=13, to compensate ping changes)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard