..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6642
....and I'm shitting bricks already

Lol the amount of points I get decides my whole future with universities, etc..

FUCK!
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6560|NYC / Hamburg

Yeah, waiting is the worst bit. When I got my IB results I was pleasantly surprised (avg. 6 )
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Mitch92uK
aka [DBS]Mitch92uK
+192|6227|United Kingdom
I've got til the 21st August to fret about GCSE's Though understandably they aren't *as* important as future grades in deciding unis etc.
Ecilop Murof
I HOP OUT DA BEEEED..
+167|5772|loves Stimey <3 |

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

....and I'm shitting bricks already

Lol the amount of points I get decides my whole future with universities, etc..

FUCK!
Good luck man, had that feeling 2 weeks ago.

Come on xfire btw
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6145|what

Good luck. University is where it's at. It's where I'm at, so I should know.

What are you hoping for degree wise?
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6642

max wrote:

Yeah, waiting is the worst bit. When I got my IB results I was pleasantly surprised (avg. 6 )
So 36 points?

^^That's what I need for Law at the University of Warwick
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6265
Good luck
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6642

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

Good luck
Thanks
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6554|Southampton, UK

Good Luck man, As Mitch said - I've got until 21st of Aug to wait for GCSE results.

Meh, Army college anyway
max
Vela Incident

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

max wrote:

So 36 points?

36 + 2 for CAS/thesis essay thing
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Mitch92uK
aka [DBS]Mitch92uK
+192|6227|United Kingdom

max wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

max wrote:

So 36 points?

Warwick has the best campus in the UK I believe as voted by students. Gyms, theatres and a mini shopping mall too.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6642

max wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

max wrote:

So 36 points?

Impressive total man...

Yeah Warwick is a really nice place...I just hope I get in!!!! Haven't applied for accommodation yet as I figured I'd wait until I get my results..

Still shitting bricks lol
max
Vela Incident

I was surprised too. Even though I was the best student in the class I was hoping for 32 points (yes, my class was full of retards). 30p. is what you need to get into all universities here.
Nappy
Apprentice
+151|6222|NSW, Australia

good luck all IB people
Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6723|Uhh... erm...
I just started my IB. Good luck, teddy <3.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5781|Catherine Black

Mitch92uK wrote:

I've got til the 21st August to fret about GCSE's Standard Grades Though understandably they aren't *as* important as future grades in deciding unis etc.
This.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6463
People fret about getting into University too much. It's not the be all and end all of your existence.

Good luck with your points for Warwick, it's a decent University. I applied there for English and was awaiting my results similarly this time last year- although I wasn't as nervous
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
God Save the Queen
Banned
+628|6336|tropical regions of london
I remember how anxious I was before n'ham
Mitch92uK
aka [DBS]Mitch92uK
+192|6227|United Kingdom

Sir Schmoopy wrote:

Mitch92uK wrote:

I've got til the 21st August to fret about GCSE's Standard Grades Though understandably they aren't *as* important as future grades in deciding unis etc.
This.
Scottish
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5781|Catherine Black

Mitch92uK wrote:

Sir Schmoopy wrote:

Mitch92uK wrote:

This.
Scottish
You guessed it.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6642

Uzique wrote:

People fret about getting into University too much. It's not the be all and end all of your existence.

Good luck with your points for Warwick, it's a decent University. I applied there for English and was awaiting my results similarly this time last year- although I wasn't as nervous
True...

University would, however, give me an excuse to spend sometime out of Norway..Oslo is a great place but I need a change of scene..

I've also heard uni life is awesome

Where'd you end up going?
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6666|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Good luck TJ I'm sure you will be fine but its easy to sit here and say that, I'd love to be able to say if it goes tits up there is a job working for me from Monday but there isn't I'm afraid, too many things in the way including approx 1000 miles.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6463

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

Uzique wrote:

True...

University would, however, give me an excuse to spend sometime out of Norway..Oslo is a great place but I need a change of scene..

The best thing about University is the experience in my opinion, I see it as a process of becoming an independant adult more than anything else .

I ended up taking a place reading English Literature at Magdalen College, Oxford- finished my first year now, loving it! But the A2-hype around Universities is way over-the-top!
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6642

Uzique wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

Uzique wrote:

True...

The best thing about University is the experience in my opinion, I see it as a process of becoming an independant adult more than anything else .

I ended up taking a place reading English Literature at Magdalen College, Oxford- finished my first year now, loving it! But the A2-hype around Universities is way over-the-top!
Wow..impressive

Nice one on getting into Oxford..
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6642
.....SOO...FUCKING....NERVOUS

4 hours till I go collect them

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard