CrazyChick
+0|6728
Dont you just hate it when noobs like to  kick people off for not aparent reason ? This noob AFSMADMAX decids to kick me off for nothing. I didnt tk i was just healling people in my team, i guess my score was alot higher than his that he felt the need to kick me.

Wouldnt it be good if wankers like AFSMADMAX would get a life and leave people alone to play the game. He must have a lot of time just sitting there on a server  kicking people off . Moron.
supa_fly52
Save a Mouse, Eat a Pussy
+8|6773|Gold Coast, Australia
did you think that the vote would work?
CrazyChick
+0|6728
what vote i didnt vote ?  what i was refering to is that people who come on the servers to have a good game , have their game and stats ruined by morons like him for doing nothing wrong other than trying to have a good time and helping their own team .

Obviously people are to childish to use votes properly. Pretty sad really.
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6787|Human Meat Shield
Yeah, I can relate, actually happened to me a couple times.

I get kicked because I killed the admin before he killed me, was a good one, (thats what I think anyway forgot what the PB reason was).
Or the best I thought was: I was SL and doing great, halfway through the game the admin kicks me so he can be on that squad, because there were like 10 lonewolfs, why didn't he kick one of those?!!
I also got kicked by using the GL on the admin and his squad..twice...
Other than that it is mainly ping and cussing twice that kicks me.
fdcp_elmo
Rules over Sesamestreet
+5|6773|The Netherlands
sometimes a clan does it to make room for a member.
and there is a bug about kick votes. I didnt see it in a while though. but sometimes when i connect it said i initiated a vote vs someone. I just explain I didnt start that vote
afsmadmax
+3|6242|melbourne
about time i registered
on here
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6737|Melbourne, Australia

CrazyChick wrote:

Dont you just hate it when noobs like to  kick people off for not aparent reason ? This noob AFSMADMAX decids to kick me off for nothing. I didnt tk i was just healling people in my team, i guess my score was alot higher than his that he felt the need to kick me.

Wouldnt it be good if wankers like AFSMADMAX would get a life and leave people alone to play the game. He must have a lot of time just sitting there on a server  kicking people off . Moron.
sometimes it is a bug that makes u auto set up kick votes if it went on for the entire game then thats probly wat it was

iv had it happen to me a few times
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6583|Area 51
Who cares, as long as nobody votes against you, than there shouldn't be a problem.
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6342|Graz, Austria
Oh, I had those phantom kick votes too.
I got it twice when I clicked page up to affirm a commander order as Sl.
Strange.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6693|Canberra, AUS

CrazyChick wrote:

I lol...

It's a bug.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
mikeshw
Radioactive Glo
+130|6856|A Small Isle in the Tropics

Didn't seem to get this impression of him when I played on the ProjAus server, which imo is a relatively "peaceful" server compared to GA's servers.

I get the kickvote in GA before, almost instantaneous the minute i join a round.
shadow18alpha
I attend BF2 Anonymous Meetings
+129|6693|Warlord/Bellevue,WA

CrazyChick wrote:

what vote i didnt vote ?  what i was refering to is that people who come on the servers to have a good game , have their game and stats ruined by morons like him for doing nothing wrong other than trying to have a good time and helping their own team .

Obviously people are to childish to use votes properly. Pretty sad really.
Get used to it friend,you're going to encounter a lot of those wankers whether is BF2 or Xbox Live. Just point the finger and laugh at them.Thats what I always do.
Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6774|Hell, p.o box 666

https://www.acceleratingfuture.com/michael/blog/images/Nuke2.JPG

USE THE SEARCH!!! AND/OR THIS TOPIC!!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard