Ballistix5
+36|6777|Forster NSW
Im Hunting for a New Case At the mo, And Im having trouble finding a nice one.
I would like a Vapotec one but there 1300 for the case alone

And While I was on the hunt I saw this.
http://www.scorptec.com.au/index.php?prdid=16154

Why would anyone buy that? ><
Its just a 2 foot tall brick with a door.

Also If anyone has any Suggestions for a good case then lemme know!
jnick
+22|6784
Lian-Li cases are by far one of the best cases out there. They are strong as hell, and almost all of them look extremely smooth. I myself have the PC-65 case, and I love it. I would love to try some of their newer, bigger models, but I don't have the cash right now.

I'll agree the case above is pretty bleh, but the PC-65, V-1000/1200, PC-70 cases are NICE.
Viper007Bond
Moderator Emeritus
+236|6807|Portland, OR, USA

Yeah, Lian-Li cases are awesome, but cost an arm and a leg.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/044900892044e7fc95e599e832a086ae9bcd7efb.png
Ballistix5
+36|6777|Forster NSW
Mkay I see now, There basically $$ For there quality eh, IF there Quite then im getting one.
because the case I have right now is old and a bit rickety but its quite when all the sides are on it .

I do like the Antec Performance Plus Server Cases but I hear there noisy.
Relli dunno

Allthough this antec one is a nice one.
http://www.scorptec.com.au/index.php?prdid=15479
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6849|San Francisco

I would buy one simply because it doesnt have a pre-installed window and all kinds of flashing lights all over it. Even the simple antec case that a few of my roommates have (which overall is a really nice case) has these insane blue LED's on the front. I don't need that crap to make my computer run well.
jnick
+22|6784

tF-voodoochild wrote:

I would buy one simply because it doesnt have a pre-installed window and all kinds of flashing lights all over it. Even the simple antec case that a few of my roommates have (which overall is a really nice case) has these insane blue LED's on the front. I don't need that crap to make my computer run well.
Windows aren't only for "flashy lights". They're an easy way to check to make sure components are running properly. With a window, you can make sure all your fans are spinning, and you can check the diagnostic LEDs on your motherboard or ram if they contain them.

Also note, not one Lian-Li case contains any LED fans, even on their cases with windows versions. Not only that, not one Lian-Li case has a fan on the glass.

Last edited by jnick (2006-01-14 23:37:50)

.ACB|_Cutthroat1
No place like 127.0.0.1
+76|6697|Gold Coast,QLD,Australia
For air cooled, Antec P180, I love it!
Burning_Monkey
Moving Target
+108|6839
I have a Lian Li PC75B case and I love it.  Now albeit I have the stupid blue and red leds, the silly case lights, the absolutly retarded sleaved UV reactive power supply, with a window in the side so that I can see all my mental disminishment in all it's dumbass glory.  But I like it and that is all that matters in the end.  And it is a really nice case without that stuff too.
Ballistix5
+36|6777|Forster NSW
Nice!
Man so many cases so little money
Ima keep looking on Scorpion Tech. and look for a nice Lian Li Server case cause if I just get one that looks solid. but is built well then my machine will run better and thats the main thing I think.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard