FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6423|'Murka

ZombieVampire! wrote:

It doesn't kill the person.
ORLY?
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6512|so randum

FEOS wrote:

ZombieVampire! wrote:

ORLY?
I'm pretty sure shooting someone with a handgun results in more deaths per incident, than shooting them with a tazer.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
ZombieVampire!
The Gecko
+69|5839

FEOS wrote:

ZombieVampire! wrote:

ORLY?
I wasn't talking about a taser.
13rin
+977|6491

ZombieVampire! wrote:

DBBrinson1 wrote:

ZombieVampire! wrote:

They were ruling on firearms, not on whether you ought choose to use a guaranteed effective stun weapon if you had such a weapon, which is what you say you wouldn't use.
Give me one good substantial reason I should use a stun gun over a firearm.
Are we talking about same person who shows no respect toward societal values, norms or laws?  The same person who seeks to steal, murder or rape?

Yea.. Try again.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
FEOS
+1,182|6423|'Murka

ZombieVampire! wrote:

FEOS wrote:

ZombieVampire! wrote:

ORLY?
Then what did you mean by "stun gun"?
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
FEOS
+1,182|6423|'Murka

FatherTed wrote:

FEOS wrote:

ZombieVampire! wrote:

ORLY?
I'm pretty sure shooting someone with a handgun results in more deaths per incident, than shooting them with a tazer.
No doubt. But it's not like a "stun gun" (ie, Taser) is non-lethal.
― Albert Einstein

ZombieVampire!
The Gecko
+69|5839

DBBrinson1 wrote:

ZombieVampire! wrote:

DBBrinson1 wrote:

ZombieVampire! wrote:

They were ruling on firearms, not on whether you ought choose to use a guaranteed effective stun weapon if you had such a weapon, which is what you say you wouldn't use.
Give me one good substantial reason I should use a stun gun over a firearm.
Are we talking about same person who shows no respect toward societal values, norms or laws?  The same person who seeks to steal, murder or rape?
Like the murder you're committing when you kill them?

FEOS wrote:

ZombieVampire! wrote:

FEOS wrote:

ORLY?
Then what did you mean by "stun gun"?
A hypothetical stun gun that always worked, was always non-lethal, and always kept them out until the police arrived.  As compared to a death ray that always worked, and always killed.
FEOS
+1,182|6423|'Murka

Oh. I thought we were talking about RL, not Star Trek.
― Albert Einstein

ZombieVampire!
The Gecko
+69|5839
No, in real life there are plenty of reason to justify lethal force.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6512|so randum
Here's a question, why don't you have tazers to defend your house with? IIRC people simply can't withstand the shock from one, and theres only a tiny chance you'll actually kill the fuck.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6512|so randum
And then you can also sue the shit out of him.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6663|USA

FatherTed wrote:

Here's a question, why don't you have tazers to defend your house with? IIRC people simply can't withstand the shock from one, and theres only a tiny chance you'll actually kill the fuck.
Because a surviving criminal that broke into a house would sue  for his pain and suffering and mental anguish?
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6512|so randum

lowing wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

Because a surviving criminal that broke into a house would sue  for his pain and suffering and mental anguish?
Tell him it could have been worse, he could have been dead?
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6663|USA

FatherTed wrote:

Oh yeah, you could walk away with millions from suing a low life, ain't got shit, burglar
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6663|USA

FatherTed wrote:

lowing wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

Tell him it could have been worse, he could have been dead?
Yeah I am sure his ACLU lawyer would tell him that.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6512|so randum

lowing wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

Oh yeah, you could walk away with millions from suing a low life, ain't got shit, burglar
Could be the junkie son of someone rich?

Actually, tasers wouldn't be good for the average shot i imagine, not as if you can keep on firing if you miss.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6663|USA

FatherTed wrote:

lowing wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

Actually, tasers wouldn't be good for the average shot i imagine, not as if you can keep on firing if you miss.
Now there is a great point as to why not use those things
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6512|so randum

lowing wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

lowing wrote:

Someone needs to make something like that.

Or you could buy like 16 or so.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6663|USA

FatherTed wrote:

lowing wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

Someone needs to make something like that.

Or you could buy like 16 or so.
I think a shotgun is a great sudstitute if you d onot own 16 tasers
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6549|Long Island, New York
Keep your wussy shotguns and tasers, lowing and Ted. I'll stick with this bad boy when taking care of intruders.

https://img515.imageshack.us/img515/9416/rocketpropelledchainsawkd5.jpg
https://img515.imageshack.us/img515/9351/rocket20propelled20chaisb2.jpg
ZombieVampire!
The Gecko
+69|5839
Real men use tactical nukes!
13rin
+977|6491

ZombieVampire! wrote:

DBBrinson1 wrote:

ZombieVampire! wrote:

THtttpt.  The law states it isn't murder, it's self defense.  Why do you defend felons?
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
ZombieVampire!
The Gecko
+69|5839

DBBrinson1 wrote:

ZombieVampire! wrote:

DBBrinson1 wrote:

THtttpt.  The law states it isn't murder, it's self defense.
Only if lethal force is reasonable.  Further, the legal definition of murder is just that: the legal definition.  Not the only definition.

DBBrinson1 wrote:

Why do you defend felons?
Why shouldn't I?
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6658
15 pages in before my first response... awesome.

After the 911 phone call I'm a little surprised he got off with nothing. Not that I care.

I'd have shot them in the legs given the choice of them getting away or me shooting them. They might die, but hopefully they'd have to live the rest of their lives with fucked up legs.
imortal
+240|6677|Austin, TX

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

15 pages in before my first response... awesome.

After the 911 phone call I'm a little surprised he got off with nothing. Not that I care.

I'd have shot them in the legs given the choice of them getting away or me shooting them. They might die, but hopefully they'd have to live the rest of their lives with fucked up legs.
...yes, but then they would be free to SUE you.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard