RadeonII
+1|6797
I`m pissed off about this booster pack crap. If you want the details send a check for $9.99 ( USD ) payable to me!!  LOL
ResDog1
+51|6787|Netherlands
Check your bank account... So give me the details then... (don't worry,  it's just us... nobody else in here).
Rus_78_Region
+0|6722|St.-Petersburg, Russia
Adam5286
+0|6698|CapeCod, MA USA
I just figure 9.99   ill just go a night without drinking and then  it pays for itself
YoBabysDaddy
+31|6846|St. Louis, MO
I,ve pissed away $10 on far worse things.
emperorphoenix
+5|6797|Westeren Australia
u can't get in stores  it sucks
dshak
+4|6835
so... your preference would be they put it on cd/dvd, package it, box it, ship it, and sell it retail in stores... and have it cost minimally twice as much? While I understand why it is nice to have hard copies of things... you can retrieve anything you've purchased from EA downloader at ANY time.

the crying... must... eventually... end...

I mean damn them, how dare they increase the playability of a game by adding additional features and options. There isn't  single good argument out there as to why expansions or boosters are BAD. $9.99, yeah, better talk to my broker and move some equity around so I'll be ready for that purchase, perhaps a second mortgage is in order...

(and I PROMISED myself I'd stay out of these forums)

Last edited by dshak (2006-01-17 10:12:27)

notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6769|The United Center

dshak wrote:

so... your preference would be they put it on cd/dvd, package it, box it, ship it, and sell it retail in stores... and have it cost minimally twice as much? While I understand why it is nice to have hard copies of things... you can retrieve anything you've purchased from EA downloader at ANY time.

the crying... must... eventually... end...

I mean damn them, how dare they increase the playability of a game by adding additional features and options. There isn't  single good argument out there as to why expansions or boosters are BAD. $9.99, yeah, better talk to my broker and move some equity around so I'll be ready for that purchase, perhaps a second mortgage is in order...

(and I PROMISED myself I'd stay out of these forums)
couldnt have said it better myself.

if you dont like it, dont buy it...or just shut the fuck up.  i'm sick of hearing everyone complain about everything.  the noob toob sucks, bunny hoppers suck, armor whores suck, SF is lame, the booster packs are gay.  if you don't like the game that much, then stop fucking playing.  let me be the first to say good riddance.  seriously...suck it up.
Erkut.hv
+124|6757|California

Adam5286 wrote:

I just figure 9.99   ill just go a night without drinking and then  it pays for itself
How much does it cost to drink where you live?! That's about a half hour of drinking for me.
Bernadictus
+1,055|6759

Well im from the Netherlands. A single beer costs around 1,50 - 2,50 euro, double it and you almost have the euro - dollar conversion. So I'll just drink less.

What does annoy me is that it is only purchaseble with a creditcard. Im 21 and my income isn't steady enough to 'buy' a Creditcard. So the boosterpacks will not be for me to play, or they introduce other means of pay.
Adam5286
+0|6698|CapeCod, MA USA
ERKUT.HV    said  How much does it cost to drink where you live?! That's about a half hour of drinking for me.

Well a 12 pack is 799 if i get delicious keystone light here and asuming i dont go out thats all i need for a night      in boston its like 6 bucks a beer       i can immagine cali is expencive         down south man    i was in daytona for a year    13.99 for a 30 of miller light  at walmart       and 24's if coors were about 17 at a walgreens     im only 19 but i got a awesome fake so its really easy to buy   and i look like im atleast 23      so neways 9.99 is less that 2 cheep domestic beers at a boston pub   so   no one should really be bitching about that
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6758|Salt Lake City

Bernadictus wrote:

What does annoy me is that it is only purchaseble with a creditcard. Im 21 and my income isn't steady enough to 'buy' a Creditcard. So the boosterpacks will not be for me to play, or they introduce other means of pay.
As you are from the Netherlands I'm guessing that I'm pretty safe to assume that English is not your first language.  Then again, I'm also not familiar with the way financial institutions are run in Europe, so perhaps you could explain the conecept of "buying" a credit card?

Here in the US from the time you are 18 years of age, and they have your name on some mailing list, I have gotten pre-approved credit card mailers at least twice a week.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard