san4
The Mas
+311|6679|NYC, a place to live
I care about the well being and self-determination of the people of Gaza. I despise Israeli oppression. Eliminating it will be my primary goal as President of Gaza. I will do so by convincing Israel to allow Gazans to participate in the Israeli economy. When the Israeli economy is dependent on labor from Gaza, I will be able to exert great pressure on Israel. I will be able to shut down the Israeli economy with a word to my people. I will use this power to force Israel to end its oppression and I will declare a Palestinian state.

Here is how I will accomplish my goal of freeing Gaza:

- No attacks on Israel. I will declare an immediate halt to all attacks on Israelis from Gaza. Any groups or individuals who violate my decree by attacking Israelis will be tortured and killed. I will feed their bodies to dogs in the street. Israel will have no excuses to carry out vicious raids on my people.

- Support for Israel's existence. Talk is cheap and I will use it. I will clearly, unequivocally, and repeatedly declare my support for a Palestinian state in Gaza and the West Bank alongside a primarily Jewish Israeli state. I don't care if Israel exists or not, but these statements will encourage Israelis to trust my people. Gaza residents who insist on denying Israel's right to exist will be silenced. Israelis will have no excuses to fear my people.

- Demand economic ties with Israel. After a full year with no attacks on Israel coming from Gaza, I will demand that Israel open up the gates preventing my people from entering Israel to find work. Powerful Israeli business interests will support my demand. Israel will comply because it will be convinced that Gaza is no longer a security threat.

- My people will infiltrate the Israeli economy. Within two years, my people will be deeply integrated into the Israeli economy. This will allow us to exert powerful pressure on Israel.

- I will dictate to Israel. I will use this power to demand the removal of Israel's sea and air blockade on Gaza. I will threaten to call a general strike of all Gazans working in Israel. Knowing that Gaza is not a security threat, and feeling tremendous pressure from the business interests that hire my people, the Israeli government will remove the air and sea blockade on Gaza.

- Freedom. I will open an airport in Gaza and declare a Palestinian state. After decades of violence and poverty, we will be prosperous, safe and free.

Do I have your vote?
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6459
Only if I get to be secretary of the internets

My first act would be to give everyone at least a DSL connection and then castrate all who still stick with dial-up.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6757|UK
You would be a good dictator

and no you dont have my vote.
Dr.PhiL
Danmark
+30|6661|Up North
The arabs should be happy the israelis give them any work at all.
CommonSense
Banned
+51|5927|New York
I don't support terrorism so that would be a 'no.'
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6385|The Gem Saloon

san4 wrote:

When the Israeli economy is dependent on labor from Gaza, I will be able to exert great pressure on Israel.
https://www.laborready.com/_img/laborready_logo.gif

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard