blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6647
Spain's Euro 2008 victory party turned sour last night when one fan died and nearly 100 suffered injuries amid wild celebrations in Madrid. The victim, a 40-year-old man, was found by street cleaners at dawn in the center of the capital, lying in a pool of blood. There was no indication of foul play and police said that the fan, wearing the red shirt of the Spanish team, probably suffered a head wound from falling over inebriated in the crowd. Meanwhile 52 supporters were arrested for acts of vandalism and public disorder, police said. Most trouble occurred around Plaza Colon, where 65,000 fans watched the match beamed live from Vienna on giant television screens. Emergency services said a man was also taken to hospital with a fractured skull, while a further 90 people were treated by medics, mostly for fainting and minor injuries. There were similar scenes in Barcelona, where thousands of supporters took over the Ramblas, a large pedestrianized avenue in the city center.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/w … 241811.ece
i g
Banned
+876|5866|GA

SOCCER = srs
Roc18
`
+655|5792|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

SOCCER = srs
bsns
N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...
+136|5933|Somewhere out in Space

Roc18 wrote:

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

SOCCER = srs
bsns
samfink
+31|6557
at least England's hooligans only riot when we lose a match. ( look at Euro 04, the hooligans rioted twice, both times england lost.)
howler_27
+90|6689
That's Futbol for you.  Gotta love fans who throw bags of blood and urine at the opposing teams fans.  You Euro's really know how to party down.
usmarine2
Banned
+233|5792|Dublin, Ohio
so much more sophisticated them euros are.
Jackabo
+127|6560|Dublin, Ireland
lol i don't care, i got 50 quid off that game!
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6745|Reality
Rugby Ftw!
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard