morbesso666
+0|6755|Givataim, Israel
Requirements:

IAR: 15 minutes in Helicopter
IAR: 19 kills in Helicopter

So now... I made 23 kills while inside a heli...
I was the co-pilot... shooting the MG and Camera Missiles...
Although I made it to 19 before the round ended... no ribbon!
I understand, I may not played for 15 minutes inside the helicopter, but how the hell do they want me to reach both in the same round... I worked hours to get 19 and now after I made them, what the hell???
Should I go into a server that starts with 400 tickets or what??
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6819|Australia
play at the right time?
morbesso666
+0|6755|Givataim, Israel
I hate to do this, but I'm asking you what do you mean?
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6749|06-01
try to get on a 64player server with less than 40 players.
H0ly(rap
+10|6712|Nebraska
well, it may be  because your not a serioius pilot/copilot (no offence ) for me that was the first Award I got EVER, and i didnt even try so perhaps you should just have fun in a heli and play it often (i got it on kubra dam) so you might try that level and try to be the pilot, not the co, so good luck to you
morbesso666
+0|6755|Givataim, Israel

H0ly(rap wrote:

well, it may be  because your not a serioius pilot/copilot (no offence ) for me that was the first Award I got EVER, and i didnt even try so perhaps you should just have fun in a heli and play it often (i got it on kubra dam) so you might try that level and try to be the pilot, not the co, so good luck to you
man i think ur an idiot because I'm sure you only made the basic helicopter badge.
tell me your BF2 name so I can laugh at your profile
FrEaK
+1|6774|Finland
there are maps in SF with like 20 players and 64 player map/tickets.
Try from those servers
Rus_78_Region
+0|6691|St.-Petersburg, Russia
play on 20\64 or 30\64 or something servers
Silverwolf
+0|6673
meh, like H0ly(rap said, was one of the first awards I ever got. Drunk, LANin wit some mates n on a 1500kb connection, played the whole round in the cobra as gunner for one of my mates, got the ribbon no probs.

Just keep goin at it, ur main difficulty is the 15min bit of cors, so u just gotta pray u can get the helo for most of the round.
Chanquad
+-1|6779|Sweden
You should not get it if you arent good enough!
arnica
+18|6671|Sydney

Chanquad wrote:

You should not get it if you arent good enough!
Dude .. he just said in his OP that he has met the conditions .. what does not being good enough have to do with it?
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6700|th3 unkn0wn

0TRIGAR0 wrote:

we should all larf at ur profile cus its not to good no gold star 100 hours played thats crap.
Touché
TSal2111
+1|6738
This is how it will work.. You'll be helo whorin.. (not for the badge.. but because you like it).  All of a sudden you'll get the award.. You'll be stoked.. Then.. with 3 tickets left.. You'll have a connection problem.. and be sent back to the GUI. .   Sorry to be a spoiler but thats more or less how these things work

Just play man.. The opportunity will be there..  If you're on late. and the server is half or 1/4 full like some of the above posts have stated, you'll be fine.  The trick is though.. when the server is not very populated.. large chunks of good targets aren't really around, so it will take a little more hunting on your part, keep that in mind.
P3R3K
+0|6671
I won this one without even trying today. You just have to have a really good pilot and everything else will fall into place
morbesso666
+0|6755|Givataim, Israel

TSal2111 wrote:

This is how it will work.. You'll be helo whorin.. (not for the badge.. but because you like it).  All of a sudden you'll get the award.. You'll be stoked.. Then.. with 3 tickets left.. You'll have a connection problem.. and be sent back to the GUI. .   Sorry to be a spoiler but thats more or less how these things work

Just play man.. The opportunity will be there..  If you're on late. and the server is half or 1/4 full like some of the above posts have stated, you'll be fine.  The trick is though.. when the server is not very populated.. large chunks of good targets aren't really around, so it will take a little more hunting on your part, keep that in mind.
lol man it happened unnemurous times... except that for me it doent even writes connection problems, the BF2 window just get closed!
And yeah try to get a gold medal with lag like mine.
I wonder if the bugs in my game is because BF2 developers are stupid enough to not build a game who is comfortable playing with average games, or their bug team (the guys that make cracked games buggy) are just experts.
What do YOU think?

EDIT:

By the way 0TRIGAR0, I'd be ashamed instead of you, not being able to make Veteran Explosives Badge after 222 hours!. hahahahaha!
ur an ass man

Last edited by morbesso666 (2006-01-16 07:58:54)

Zukabazuka
+23|6676
First morbesso666, some people don't care about getting some medals, second YOU should be ashamed by YOUR OWN stats. Killed 2,680 people Died 4,556 times and having around TK 256 people, TD 168 people and team Vehicle Damaged 69 vehicles. And about 0TRIGAR0 at least he has higher kill rate than death rate then you and he has 76 gold stars.

Now about your lag problem what are your specs are. We can probably fix it up. Also post what setting you have ingame.
[FIS]-Thor
+0|6734|Vienna- Austria
helicopter ribbon is not my prob.. but try staying in air for 10 mins in a jet withou being shot down.. and next time some one got the plane like mine mine mine ^^.. thats why im not even trying to work on the arial badge or ribbon ^^

well... best way to get ur ribbon:

get on a mashtuur  64 server US side... get a good pilot and gun like hell... (yep with the blackhawk)
morbesso666
+0|6755|Givataim, Israel
It has nothing to do with my specs.
It's the fact all the servers aren't in my continent.

Settings: I have lag wether I have everything on low or everything on medium, so doesn't matter.
Specs:
Pentium 4
CPU 2.60GHz
512 MB of RAM
VC: Radeon 9600SE

Although I don't believe you can help, I hope you will. thanks

EDIT:
BTW I made it to 105 on mashtuur flying the BH and resupplying, and 90 round after that.
Thank you all.

Last edited by morbesso666 (2006-01-18 13:18:41)

UK|Hooligan
Seriously, fuck off.
+103|6679|"The Empire"
I got it as a co pilot, got a good pilot, who then got pissed off when I had 16 kills to his 7 and he bailed out, I took over and got a couple of kills and got the ribbon, and to be honest i was not even going for it, it goes like that sumtimes mate, JUST PURE LUCK!!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard