morbesso666
+0|6766|Givataim, Israel

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

I'm not going to lie. This is a direct insult from an irritated reader. From what little I've read of Morbesso666's stuff, it strikes me as an arrogant, self-centered snit who does little in the way of respecting anyone elses opinions, demands answers that people don't have to give, and gets pissed off if they don't say what it wants them to say.

Summary of this Thread:

morbesso666 wrote:

I ask noob questions. I also hate countries that have a cross shape in their flag and/or military awards. And I especially hate America for allowing such a thing as Christianity rear its ugly head to the rest of the world.
1. Going "waaaa! answer my question!" on an informal forum in a direct and confrontational manner won't get you anywhere.

2. Would you prefer if we replaced everything that smacked of a cross shape with goat skulls, demonic runes and number 666? Well, if we did, a variety of similar shapes in science and the media would be immediately rendered useless. And while we could still dot our i's, God (ooooh, I said God) forbid that we dare to cross our t's.

3. Seriously, getting on someone's case because they had the gall to mention the word "Christmas," associated with a statement like "looking forward to" smacks a bit of the extreme. What are you, some sort of Israeli fascist?

4. The comparison US to Nazi Germany has been, is, and always will be a ludicrous concept. If you don't know why, go back and crack open a non-filtered history book that hasn't been issued to you by your school.

5. Hmm, maybe the world would be a happier place if we all just stood in one place motionless, trying not to say or do anything that would disturb anyone else. Or maybe we can develop the technology to hook everyone's brain up to a massively-parallel hive mind akin to the Borg Collective.

Religion is irrelevant. Grammar is futile.

...I'm going to add one quick question to the mix: what exactly does the word "infrenting" mean?
1. Ok I won't answer seriously your comments, since I see you're infantile by "1.".
2. Most of "2." is BS. Just rephrase the last sentence.
3. No. Just proving what I wrote in my previous posts. That it is indeed meant to christianity.
4. Same as "3.". Just to prove my point, not to compare. If you don't know what I'm talking about read the dialogue in the previous posts.
5. I didn't claim anything, make USA christian, I don't give a shit on you. Make a workship to a human being, I don't care either. I just doubted the religiouslessness of USA, didn't say it's wrong, because as I said, I'll gently say I couldn't care less about USA (Stop calling USA, America BTW).
SineNomine
Panzerblitz
+37|6725|SPARTA
oh, u meant criticism, now i get it.
there is nothing like "false critisicm" as long as it is factual. and u started to insult somebody as "neonazi" when he said his opinion of the situation in israel and the OCCUPIED territories.
i agree with what someone said in some posts above: read some books of history which are not infected ith propaganda. there are always two sides, my young impulsive friend ( i assume this cos ur not sounding like a sage)
armin
+0|6758| Bosnia & Herzegovina

morbesso666 wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

I'm not going to lie. This is a direct insult from an irritated reader. From what little I've read of Morbesso666's stuff, it strikes me as an arrogant, self-centered snit who does little in the way of respecting anyone elses opinions, demands answers that people don't have to give, and gets pissed off if they don't say what it wants them to say.

Summary of this Thread:

morbesso666 wrote:

I ask noob questions. I also hate countries that have a cross shape in their flag and/or military awards. And I especially hate America for allowing such a thing as Christianity rear its ugly head to the rest of the world.
1. Going "waaaa! answer my question!" on an informal forum in a direct and confrontational manner won't get you anywhere.

2. Would you prefer if we replaced everything that smacked of a cross shape with goat skulls, demonic runes and number 666? Well, if we did, a variety of similar shapes in science and the media would be immediately rendered useless. And while we could still dot our i's, God (ooooh, I said God) forbid that we dare to cross our t's.

3. Seriously, getting on someone's case because they had the gall to mention the word "Christmas," associated with a statement like "looking forward to" smacks a bit of the extreme. What are you, some sort of Israeli fascist?

4. The comparison US to Nazi Germany has been, is, and always will be a ludicrous concept. If you don't know why, go back and crack open a non-filtered history book that hasn't been issued to you by your school.

5. Hmm, maybe the world would be a happier place if we all just stood in one place motionless, trying not to say or do anything that would disturb anyone else. Or maybe we can develop the technology to hook everyone's brain up to a massively-parallel hive mind akin to the Borg Collective.

...I'm going to add one quick question to the mix: what exactly does the word "infrenting" mean?
1. Ok I won't answer seriously your comments, since I see you're infantile by "1.".
3. No. Just proving what I wrote in my previous posts. That it is indeed meant to christianity.
4. Same as "3.". Just to prove my point, not to compare. If you don't know what I'm talking about read the dialogue in the previous posts.
5. I didn't claim anything, make USA christian, I don't give a shit on you. Make a workship to a human being, I don't care either. I just doubted the religiouslessness of USA, didn't say it's wrong, because as I said, I'll gently say I couldn't care less about USA (Stop calling USA, America BTW).
lol ur forcing people to be "religeous"? like the fundamental jews taht govern israel and USA, and are resposible for 1000s of deths allover the world, every day?

burn in hell
SineNomine
Panzerblitz
+37|6725|SPARTA
oh, and please work on ur english, it is terrible, even to me for whom english is a second language.
morbesso666
+0|6766|Givataim, Israel
omg armin are you idiot or you just don't know to read english?
I feel stupid explaining to you, but we're talking about the christian religion being formal USA religion.
And you burn in hell, nazi bastard.
Bosnia making war crimes and you come to talk about my country.

SineNonime saying we're making genocide IS false critisicm.
In this case there aren't two sides, excuse me.
FILAMU_NOR
+0|6683|Bærum, norway
I should know cos I already possess the Navy Cross medal.

Because ur a armor whore.... lol
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6774|PNW

morbesso666 wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Summary of this Thread:

morbesso666 wrote:

First I'll have you know that I haven't fallen into anti-semitism. I plainly don't care what religion someone belongs to, so long as it doesn't propagate throwing babby rabbits into a raging inferno or something along those lines. What I do care about is somebody of one religion decrying the practices of another.

As to your answers:

1. Don't post infantile comments, and you won't receive gradeschool-class responses.
2. Then stop complaining about it.
3. Do you seriously believe that the celebration of Christmas is 100% Christian? If you're going to deny anybody the right to celebrate their holidays in public (so long as it does not involve human sacrifice or some other such atrocity), I have nothing more to say to you on the subject.
4. If you could type in proper English, then perhaps I would understand the point you are trying to get across.
5a. Oh, so now you're applying your OWN religion against Christianity in the barely legible "make workship to a human being" comment. You can throw out a whole world of criticism, but completely and utterly collapse when the favor is returned. If you don't care less about the USA, then why have you been slamming the Navy Cross? Before you deny claiming anything, don't get into the practice of making such extreme remarks.
5b1. Yes, I've heard the bit about people wanting to tell others to stop calling the USA "America," but that campaign has and always will fail miserably. Fact: it is more efficient to word "America" in speech and writing than it is to blurt out the whole "United States of America". Be happy that 'United States' is still used more often than 'America' in official forms. If you want to refer to another country in the North or South American continents, be more specific.
5b2. I'll call it Pax Americana if I want. What are you going to do about it? Forward an irrelevant protest to the ADL?

Let me add one...

6. You typed "omg armin are you idiot or you just don't know to read english".

I really don't have much to say about that comment that isn't already painfully obvious to anybody with a lick of understanding of the English language.

Now let's see...how can I put this gently, in global terminology, and in a way that you might understand? Oh, I know! How about something infantile?

STFU.

If you want to persist in talking about the evils of the world, including the Navy Cross (the greatest evil of all, you see), do so in Debate and Serious Talk, even though many posts there do not necessarily fall under that description, and are generally supported (as so many online arguments are) by supposition, hearsay and personal grudges.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2006-01-18 12:28:31)

SineNomine
Panzerblitz
+37|6725|SPARTA
there are alwas two sides my friend. its a difference between war in self-defence and military occupation. and its the fanatism on both sides, like ur showing, that makes one blind for the fact that there are always and will ever be more then one point of view!
systematically reducing a people population by whatever means (like supressive occupation) IS genocide. not my personal opinion, but this could be the valuation of facts by some people.
armin

morbesso666 wrote:

omg armin are you idiot or you just don't know to read english?
I feel stupid explaining to you, but we're talking about the christian religion being formal USA religion.
And you burn in hell, nazi bastard.
Bosnia making war crimes and you come to talk about my country.

SineNonime saying we're making genocide IS false critisicm.
In this case there aren't two sides, excuse me.
bosnia making war crimes... wrong again...

war crime wascommited against my people, just like ur commiting warcrimes against the palestinians
morbesso666
+0|6766|Givataim, Israel
armin, nazi bastard, I already explained.
If you'd understand english you'd understand.
67% of the 5000 are terrorists.
the rest were killed from explosions of materials of palestinian terrorists, and from firefights between our soldiers and palestinian terrorists. Pelestinian terrorists using palestinians as human shields, using them as distraction to our soldier.
Firefights between the Hamas and the Fatah, palestinians against palestinians.
Since we're out of Gaza, they started killing themselves more and more. It was a smart decision.
Let them eat their shit, not to eat their shit. Excellent.
For the protocol, armin, tell me what you mean saying we slaughtered them? How?
hanny76
+1|6701
thank you i am now dumber for reading this thread
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6774|PNW

morbesso666 wrote:

...If you'd understand english you'd understand...
...Let them eat their shit, not to eat their shit. Excellent...
Golden...

I'm going to say this one last time. Learn the nuances of the English language before you accuse others of illiteracy.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2006-01-18 12:42:49)

armin
*unsubscribe thread*

closing line, burn in hell, and I hope Iran nukes Tel Aviv...
morbesso666
+0|6766|Givataim, Israel

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

morbesso666 wrote:

Golden...

I'm going to say this one last time. Learn the nuances of the English language before you accuse other of illiteracy.
No.

Last edited by morbesso666 (2006-01-18 12:39:29)

unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6774|PNW

morbesso666 wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

morbesso666 wrote:

Golden...

I'm going to say this one last time. Learn the nuances of the English language before you accuse others of illiteracy.
No.
That about sums it up then, doesn't it?

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2006-01-18 12:43:06)

morbesso666
+0|6766|Givataim, Israel

armin wrote:

*unsubscribe thread*

closing line, burn in hell, and I hope Iran nukes Tel Aviv...
Lol your post doesn't irritate me...
I'm sure suicide bombing in Bosnia would be to late from El Qaeda since europe stopped giving money to Palestinian Authority (money that BTW gets to palestinian terrorists which is the thing that makes civilians under palestinian authority (West Bank, Gaza Strip), poor.
WildBlueYonder
+0|6740|New Brunswick Canada

hanny76 wrote:

I hear you, Morbesso666 is completely out of his fucking mind, how did asking abou the BF2 navy cross  (which was answered a myriad of different ways to try to make this english illiterate person understand) turn into religion/ USA bashing. AND how on earth can you Morbesso666 accuse someone of not uderstanding english when you can barely type it legebly, and couldn't understand the simplist of instructions they tried to give you to HELP you get the damn medal!!! would someone please close this thread it is getting extrememly pointless now. His question has been answered end of discussion.
morbesso666
+0|6766|Givataim, Israel

WildBlueYonder wrote:

hanny76 wrote:

I hear you, Morbesso666 is completely out of his fucking mind, how did asking abou the BF2 navy cross  (which was answered a myriad of different ways to try to make this english illiterate person understand) turn into religion/ USA bashing. AND how on earth can you Morbesso666 accuse someone of not uderstanding english when you can barely type it legebly, and couldn't understand the simplist of instructions they tried to give you to HELP you get the damn medal!!! would someone please close this thread it is getting extrememly pointless now. His question has been answered end of discussion.
Your message is so inciting against me and tweaked I won't bother to answer it. Thank you

EDIT: Call your soldiers and say them please stop killing Iraqis.
To all American innocent citizens, since the war started 2,300 American soldiers have died, but more than 10 times Iraqis died.
Only from Sooni suicide bombings? I don't think so.
There weren't more than 2,000 casualties of suicide bombings and car bombs.
28,000 Iraqis die because of American warcrimes.
But you can, you're controlling the world, right?
Though I hope China would be late with being the strongest country, Israel does need dear George Bush's help for couple of good years.

Last edited by morbesso666 (2006-01-18 12:51:13)

=ST6=SewerMaster
AK Whore
+152|6798|Barrington, RI
take the religous stuff  and the political bullshit, and the country bashing, and everything else that is off topic over to the debate and serious talk forum before a Mod steps in and yells at everyone and closes the thread. until that happens I'm just going to sit by this nice campfire that's been created here.

Last edited by =ST6=SewerMaster (2006-01-18 13:05:12)

WildBlueYonder
+0|6740|New Brunswick Canada

morbesso666 wrote:

WildBlueYonder wrote:

hanny76 wrote:

Your message is so inciting against me and tweaked I won't bother to answer it. Thank you

EDIT: Call your soldiers and say them please stop killing Iraqis.
To all American innocent citizens, since the war started 2,300 American soldiers have died, but more than 10 times Iraqis died.
Only from Sooni suicide bombings? I don't think so.
There weren't more than 2,000 casualties of suicide bombings and car bombs.
28,000 Iraqis die because of American warcrimes.
But you can, you're controlling the world, right?
Though I hope China would be late with being the strongest country, Israel does need dear George Bush's help for couple of good years.
Hey dumbfuck, look at the profile CANADIAN, not American. My troops aren't in Iraq. and also "your message is so inciting against me and tweaked i won't bother to answer it. thank you" dude use correct words i have no f-ing idea what you are trying to say. we answered your question abou the navy cross (which isn't a crusifix. the navy cross is symetrical on bith x and y axis, where as a crusifix is only symetrical on the y axis) it is not a christian symbol, think of a sword THAT is a crusifics in cross section but not  the medal. So drop it go earn your damn medal and leave all this everyone hates israel bullshit alone. AND even if my troops were in Iraq i would not tell them to stop killing they are being shot at too, and besides it seems that they all love to go suicide bombing so let them die they don't fear it, i say make them fear it!

Last edited by WildBlueYonder (2006-01-18 13:21:16)

RDMC_old
+0|6738|Almere, Holland

morbesso666 wrote:

I tried to figure it out but didnt make it... what the hell does it mean?
thanks!

EDIT:
Wait if USA claims they have no formal religion to the country... so why is there the Navy Cross and medals like that (I remember there are more from movies and such)?
Its mean get 100 points IAR (In A Round) with USMC.. simple..
BlueScreen
I am the pwnage! Bitches!
+5|6741|Finland

RDMC wrote:

morbesso666 wrote:

I tried to figure it out but didnt make it... what the hell does it mean?
thanks!

EDIT:
Wait if USA claims they have no formal religion to the country... so why is there the Navy Cross and medals like that (I remember there are more from movies and such)?
Its mean get 100 points IAR (In A Round) with USMC.. simple..
This is one of those most useless post here... Looks like you don't read this thread at all, that was maybe 20th time that some one said it mean to get over 100 points IAR as USMC.
=Robin-Hood=
A stranger in the dark
+213|6823|Belgium

@morbesso666:

Wow easy there defend-Israeli-rights cowboy.

I don't if you noticed but your wild accusations and extremely simplified generalisations is getting you cornered and is not bringing you lots of sympathy here. While you, like allot of other members here, are not native English, try to understand that when you do not nuance your statements people will respond equally harsh.

It is not very astute to:
A) Make simple associations to point to very complex aetiology. For instance The Navy Cross is named after Christianity. (if you'd go a lot deeper in this statement you might actually end up with "some" truth, but this would bore everybody to dead and just is not worth discussing here)
B) Trying to defend your believes while calling everybody names.

If you want to discuss the Israel - Palestine problem, this is not the place to discuss it. Try the “not BF2” section. AND try to build up a descent discussion, with good arguments. Pointing with a big accusing finger to the USA, while they are probably to sole reason Israel is founded and still exists, is just plain stupid.

End of comment (and hopefully end of topic)

Cheers,
R
general_rookie
Get off my lawn, whippersnapper!!
+6|6698

morbesso666 wrote:

thanks man for hyelping me although I was abit ingratitue with you... and BTW as we speak I'm on BF2 waiting for the round to end... it looks pretty easy to make 100 on karkand... i made there 23 C4 kills, so...
EDIT (before i even posted):
As I said it looks easy but it's hard as hell!!!
I guess I'm gonna pass over this medal
I've been using these forums for a while.  This is by far, the stupidest and saddest thread i have ever read.  I'm not even stoned.  This is serious fvcked up.

BTW, nothing in this game is hard.  everything just takes time. dont even try and get awards, just play your hardest and sh!t will fall!  The only metals i have ever tried to get is gold, silver, and bronze stars.
general_rookie
Get off my lawn, whippersnapper!!
+6|6698

morbesso666 wrote:

I'm sorry for starting this tread.  I'm a total jackass for mixing religion and FRIGGIN VIDEO GAMES.  I now understand that the Navy Cross is a religion of its own.  The United Church of Boat Soldiers.  With that said, the U C BS has no intentions of offending the Jews.  I was wrong, I'm a wanker, and I'm a very sad little Isrealite.
Touché

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard