morbesso666
+0|6752|Givataim, Israel
I tried to figure it out but didnt make it... what the hell does it mean?
thanks!

EDIT:
Wait if USA claims they have no formal religion to the country... so why is there the Navy Cross and medals like that (I remember there are more from movies and such)?

Last edited by morbesso666 (2006-01-13 20:39:30)

THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6759|AUS, Canberra
well its pretty self explanatory.

100....best round score......as usmc
freebirdpat
Base Rapist
+5|6741
It means your best round score for USMC must be over 100 points.
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6689
it means you have to have a best round score of over 100 for the USMC team.
Meaning, at some point while playing for the americans, you must have scored over 100 points in a round and had it recorded by the stat trackers.
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6697|th3 unkn0wn
One of the requirements for the Navy Cross (and this also applies to the MEC and PLA medals) is that you MUST have at least one round where your score is 100 points or more. If you manage it then a tick will appear next to "100 Best round score" indicating that you have met that prerequisite.

Last edited by {HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy (2006-01-13 20:41:23)

[HSF]General_Motors
+0|6667|Melbourne
I have this medal ,and its like they said  in at least one game you`ve ever played as usa you must have scored over 100 points in a round.   but you also need to have played and your team WON at least 500 games as a USA soldier.   same for the golden scimitar and people`s medalian  100 points as that team in a round minimum and also 500 wins with that team either china or mec,  i`m getting close to the other 2.   Not 500 gold medals either just 500 times where your team wins.
morbesso666
+0|6752|Givataim, Israel
So if it isn't global... how come they make it like I made 82% and they write:
"82 of 100. Earning 18 should take you about 46 days."
It contradicts your answers...

EDIT:

[HSF]General_Motors wrote:

I have this medal ,and its like they said  in at least one game you`ve ever played as usa you must have scored over 100 points in a round.   but you also need to have played and your team WON at least 500 games as a USA soldier.   same for the golden scimitar and people`s medalian  100 points as that team in a round minimum and also 500 wins with that team either china or mec,  i`m getting close to the other 2.   Not 500 gold medals either just 500 times where your team wins.
Yes I know all the stuff but my doubt is only with what I asked in the opening post...

Last edited by morbesso666 (2006-01-13 20:43:12)

Rick_O_Shea678
Angry Engy
+95|6742
Do you have the other requirements?  ie 250h as USA army, 500 wins as USA army.
Also, major medals like Navy Cross are not awarded in a round on the screen, they just show up later in your profile.
morbesso666
+0|6752|Givataim, Israel

Rick_O_Shea678 wrote:

Also, major medals like Navy Cross are not awarded in a round on the screen, they just show up later in your profile.
No I didn't, why?
And please answer the question in my previous post (2nd in this topic)
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6697|th3 unkn0wn

morbesso666 wrote:

Rick_O_Shea678 wrote:

No I didn't, why?
Just get 100 points or more as USMC in one round - instead of questioning us after we've given you the answer - and you'll see wot happens. If you can't do it then you're not worthy of the Navy Cross. Nuff said.
morbesso666
+0|6752|Givataim, Israel

{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy wrote:

morbesso666 wrote:

Rick_O_Shea678 wrote:

No I didn't, why?
Just get 100 points or more as USMC in one round - instead of questioning us after we've given you the answer - and you'll see wot happens. If you can't do it then you're not worthy of the Navy Cross. Nuff said.
you think you're cool
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6697|th3 unkn0wn
Err...where did I say I think < *edit* I wos cool? The point I'm trying to make is why don't you just go and get a score of 100 or more as USMC instead of wasting your time here cos maybe then you'll quit asking the same question in a different guise.

Last edited by {HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy (2006-01-13 21:06:53)

morbesso666
+0|6752|Givataim, Israel
I didnt say you said that.
You just think you'll cool.
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6697|th3 unkn0wn

morbesso666 wrote:

M8, WTF is your problem? You got your answer not just from me but several other people. Are you implying we're a bunch of liars? Or is it you've got nothing better to do than just continue being doubtful INSTEAD of doing wot you've been advised to do to get the Navy Cross???? Who cares if the description of one of the requirements doesn't exactly make sense? This world ain't perfect.

Last edited by {HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy (2006-01-13 21:07:27)

morbesso666
+0|6752|Givataim, Israel

{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy wrote:

morbesso666 wrote:

M8, WTF is your problem? You got your answer not just from me but several other people. Are you implying we're a bunch of liars? Or is it you've got nothing better to do than just continue being doubtful INSTEAD of doing wot you've been advised to do to get the Navy Cross???? Who cares if the description of one of the requirements doesn't exactly make sense? This world ain't perfect.
I just don't want to see how later I do what you advise and I don't completely understand, and later "cry" for the lost time and power that I wasted on doing what I wasn't supposed to do.
It's important to know if I must do the 500 hours of overall playing before the 100 score round?
You always must do the GLOBAL request first, so must I make 250h total time played china and 500 wins china before making 100 score round to make the 100 score round thing count? i.e is 100 score round counts as IAR, i.e. needs GLOBAL requests completion?
I think it's vital information. plz respond. thanks!
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6697|th3 unkn0wn

morbesso666 wrote:

{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy wrote:

morbesso666 wrote:

I just don't want to see how later I do what you advise and I don't completely understand, and later "cry" for the lost time and power that I wasted on doing what I wasn't supposed to do.
It's important to know if I must do the 500 hours of overall playing before the 100 score round?
You always must do the GLOBAL request first, so must I make 250h total time played china and 500 wins china before making 100 score round to make the 100 score round thing count? i.e is 100 score round counts as IAR, i.e. needs GLOBAL requests completion?
The requirements for the Navy Cross are SEPARATE unlike the requirements for some of the ribbons where, for example, you need to get BOTH a certain amount of kills along with a specific amount of time played in the SAME round. Each prerequisite for the Navy Cross can be tackled at ANY time. There is NO set order for how you should go about satisfying the criteria. I should know cos I already possess the Navy Cross medal.

Last edited by {HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy (2006-01-13 22:48:54)

morbesso666
+0|6752|Givataim, Israel

{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy wrote:

morbesso666 wrote:

{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy wrote:

The requirements for the Navy Cross are SEPARATE unlike the requirements for some of the ribbons where, for example, you need to get BOTH a certain amount of kills along with a specific amount of time played in the SAME round. Each prerequisite for the Navy Cross can be tackled at ANY time. There is NO set order for how you should go about satisfying the criteria. I should know cos I already possess the Navy Cross medal.
thanks man for hyelping me although I was abit ingratitue with you... and BTW as we speak I'm on BF2 waiting for the round to end... it looks pretty easy to make 100 on karkand... i made there 23 C4 kills, so...
EDIT (before i even posted):
As I said it looks easy but it's hard as hell!!!
I guess I'm gonna pass over this medal
Bacon_Bazooka
+0|6696|Chester

morbesso666 wrote:

{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy wrote:

morbesso666 wrote:

thanks man for hyelping me although I was abit ingratitue with you... and BTW as we speak I'm on BF2 waiting for the round to end... it looks pretty easy to make 100 on karkand... i made there 23 C4 kills, so...
EDIT (before i even posted):
As I said it looks easy but it's hard as hell!!!
I guess I'm gonna pass over this medal
Dude, if you want to make over 100 points either go commander or be a Cobra Gunner and get in a long game e.g. 64 player map with 32 players. It's not that hard
DeeKay
+0|6723
you have 206 more hours of playing as US anyway, soooo why even think of this medal yet go for the basics first
morbesso666
+0|6752|Givataim, Israel

DeeKay wrote:

you have 206 more hours of playing as US anyway, soooo why even think of this medal yet go for the basics first
going to the advances awards doesn't stop me from doing the basics...
*Makes me earn points for rank
*Makes me earn time on kits
*Makes me earn time on vehicles
*Makes me earn commander points
Take all these, which are part of what it gives to you, and see for how many badges\ribbons is serves .
thanks for the advise though

And Bazooka,  commander? I made on Dragon Valley with 30/32 players, it went great and I got 56 points.
Lol how the hell can you get 100 with Commander?
Thanks for the Cobra tip, I absolutely need one of these. You mean Kubra Dam map or Cobra, as name of an helicopter?
PLZ answer soon, I want to get started trying!
thanks
=ST6=SewerMaster
AK Whore
+152|6784|Barrington, RI
he means the cobra helicopter. a best round score of 100 isn't that hard if you know where to go to try for it.  go as support in a BH on mashtuur and hop on one of the miniguns or fly a BH on songuha Stalemate as support and have people throw grenades AT mines and C4 out of the helo easy points. I got a decent score of 150 by being a gunner in a BH on songuha, the pilot got a score of around 325.  or if you can find them there are 32 man and 64 man servers out there that only have slots for 16 players so the rounds last forever and give lots of points.
morbesso666
+0|6752|Givataim, Israel

=ST6=SewerMaster wrote:

he means the cobra helicopter. a best round score of 100 isn't that hard if you know where to go to try for it.  go as support in a BH on mashtuur and hop on one of the miniguns or fly a BH on songuha Stalemate as support and have people throw grenades AT mines and C4 out of the helo easy points. I got a decent score of 150 by being a gunner in a BH on songuha, the pilot got a score of around 325.  or if you can find them there are 32 man and 64 man servers out there that only have slots for 16 players so the rounds last forever and give lots of points.
325... god...
Shonghua? 16 players? who gonna get on the blackhawk man?
I read it all what u wrote, just explain it to me plz.
=ST6=SewerMaster
AK Whore
+152|6784|Barrington, RI
on songuha stalemate (64 player size) be the pilot of one of the blackhawks , play as support class and make a squad.  get an engineer where he can repair and a medic (put the medic on one of the mini-guns)and have everyone else be spec ops. get everyone in the helicopter to join the squad.  use the in-game voice chat to ommunicate with the players in the chopper or this won't work very well.  hover over the enmy commander assests and let the Spec ops guys throw C4 out onto the commander stuff and then take off and wait for them to blow it up.  then cap flags and look for targets for your gunners.  if you see a tank or an APC let the spec ops guys throw C4 on it or around it and blow it up.  everytime the spec ops throws a pack of C4 you get an ammo point.  everytime someone gets a kill you get a driver kill assist, everytime the enginner gets a reapir point or the medic gets a heal point you get a driver special ability point.  when you are just flying in between flags and have no targets just have people throw grenades for easy ammo points.  you'll have a 100 score in no-time. 

16 players on a 32 player sized map: the tickets will go very slowly and the players will be spread too thin to cover more then one or two bases ata time, just cap flags and be a tnak-whore.  using this method  I had 89 points on Sharqi in very little time due to incompetent MEC helicopter pilots and gunners and the fact the they din't use their helo for most of the map.  there was no commander so once I hit the 90 point mark I applied and got the position.  I ended up with a score of 176 at the end. 

Very rare are the servers that hvae 64 player sized maps with 16 players maximum.  the rounds will last for a very long time.

Last edited by =ST6=SewerMaster (2006-01-16 10:17:10)

morbesso666
+0|6752|Givataim, Israel
It's impossible to make a heli squad together, I barely make it to manage someone to keep shooting, trying to tell him whatever he wasted he gets back, I made it once but the rest of the times they just run like idiots or just fire really short bursts

It's indeed hard to find 16 players in a 64 slots server.
I'll try that though, thanks.
PFCStenzel
Check your AA alarm...
+82|6782|Idaho, USA / Age 30
Dude, they made it so simple for anyone to understand this FREAKIN post.    And If you don't like the look of the NAVY CROSS then Tough.  It is a symbol for our Nations Heros and their sacrifice.  So chill with the the whole religious thing.   It is a medal not a statement of religion.  Now go play.  I don't understand why you had to even bring that up dude.

DUDE it is a Navy Cross not a Navy Crucifix,  one is a medal and the other symbolize the crucifix.  THEY DON'T MEAN THE SAME THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard