r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6453

* Fixed an exploit that allowed players to access certain console dvars during multi-player matches.
    * Fixed a crash that could occur when a Chinatown Sabotage match would go into over-time.
    * Fixed a bug where the MP icons (Bomb, Defend, Capture, etc) were always showing up as English regardless of the install language.
Link

Last edited by r'Eeee (2008-06-27 17:20:03)

Brasso
+1,549|6635

good find!
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6458|The Twilight Zone
Description:

Note:
This is an incremental patch so you will need to first install the v1.6 patch.

- Fixed an exploit that allowed players to access certain console dvars during multi-player matches.

- Fixed a crash that could occur when a Chinatown Sabotage match would go into over-time.

- Fixed a bug where the MP icons (Bomb, Defend, Capture, etc) were always showing up as English regardless of the install language.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6659

Hah, I noticed the "crash" during Sabotage on Chinatown. It didn't exactly shut down the game, but a message at the bottom kept popping up basically saying that the compass needs to be turned off (it was Hardcore mode).
SizzlingMidget
+39|6304|UK
It's asking me to install 1.6 before i install 1.7, but i already have 1.6 installed.
Ryan
+1,230|6848|Alberta, Canada

Damn, beat me to it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard