Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

lowing wrote:

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

Okey-doke.

Thread title: "Why are lots of crimes committed by blacks?"

Your title. Your words.
Man you are really baring your ass tonight, dipshit.............I didn't title this thread and I didn't even start it............

Sorry.

Shoulda checked. Was 100% sure it was your thread.

OK, I can't find you explicitly saying "blacks commit crimes" - but you don't have to say those exact words to send that message, for example, you post:

lowing wrote:

Another note....Most areas where minorites move to WERE not shit holes until they got there..Funny how the trend all across America is for people to move back into the inner city and revitalize it.....

Equally as funny is wherever moss transit moves into, crime goes up.....This is why communities fight with tooth and nail to keep mass transit out of their communities...
and:

lowing wrote:

To say I robbed the liquor store because my GGG grandfather was a slave, or becasue my grandfather drank from a "colored only" water fountain
is complete and utter bullshit.
your apparent racism is implied in what you say - and these are just the first two examples I found.
The first paragraph you cited, show where I am wrong. Show me where for the most part, nieghborhoods do not go to shit. Also show me where the suburbs LOVE mass transit and are begging for it to move into their communities, because I can sure as hell show you where they don't.

THe second paragraph is a response countering another statement in which slavery was responsible or even contributed to a persons crfiminal behavior...and I called bullshit on it... Sorry, no racism there either.
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6767|Cambridge (UK)

lowing wrote:

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

lowing wrote:

Man you are really baring your ass tonight, dipshit.............I didn't title this thread and I didn't even start it............

Sorry.

Shoulda checked. Was 100% sure it was your thread.

OK, I can't find you explicitly saying "blacks commit crimes" - but you don't have to say those exact words to send that message, for example, you post:

lowing wrote:

Another note....Most areas where minorites move to WERE not shit holes until they got there..Funny how the trend all across America is for people to move back into the inner city and revitalize it.....

Equally as funny is wherever moss transit moves into, crime goes up.....This is why communities fight with tooth and nail to keep mass transit out of their communities...
and:

lowing wrote:

To say I robbed the liquor store because my GGG grandfather was a slave, or becasue my grandfather drank from a "colored only" water fountain
is complete and utter bullshit.
your apparent racism is implied in what you say - and these are just the first two examples I found.
The first paragraph you cited, show where I am wrong. Show me where for the most part, nieghborhoods do not go to shit. Also show me where the suburbs LOVE mass transit and are begging for it to move into their communities, because I can sure as hell show you where they don't.

THe second paragraph is a response countering another statement in which slavery was responsible or even contributed to a persons crfiminal behavior...and I called bullshit on it... Sorry, no racism there either.
In your first paragraph, you state "Most areas where minorities move to WERE not shit holes until they got there.." - implying that minorities turn areas into shit holes - where, for 'minorities' one can read 'non-whites' in the context of the US.

Shit holes become shit holes because they contain a high number of people in poverty - if you have a decent income you can afford to live in a decent area - if you don't, you can't.

Now, as we have explained over and over again, the overwhelming evidence from around the world is that poverty also causes crime

Crime accelerates a neighbourhoods decline into slumdom - again, those with a decent income can afford to move away from high crime areas, or install security, the poor can't.

But, the correlation you draw is between the subjective lowering quality of an area and an increasing predominance of a minority ethnic group in that area.

This is, by very definition, a racist statement.

You are drawing a parallel between a negative and an ethnicity.

As for the second paragraph, I'm sorry but denying that modern black Americans, as a group, still suffer unfairly due to the way the majority white citizens treated them in the relatively recent past, is, imho, at the very least, insulting to those black Americans that live below the poverty line.

You fail to acknowledge the very real effects of poverty, however it's caused. Poverty is not something that is easy to escape when it is generational.

Because the poor have no choice but to live in low quality neighbourhoods, their children attend a lower average quality of school then those in better neighbourhoods with better schools.

Lower average quality of schooling leads to lower academic achievement.

Lower academic achievement leads to lower job prospects.

Lower job prospects leads to lower income.

Lower income leads to poverty.

Now, because of discrimination against blacks in the very recent past, a high proportion of black Americans come from generationally poor black American families.

Therefore, as a whole they suffer these effects of poverty to a greater degree than white Americans as a whole.

However, you claim they don't.

Again, that is a racist statement.

The only conclusion one can draw is that you are either extremely sloppy with your words, or you do, at the very least, hold implicitly racist opinions.

Last edited by Scorpion0x17 (2008-06-28 20:48:36)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard