Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6329

Lol
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
johnny_sisko
+8|5790|Melbourne, Australia
Hey guys,

Long time listener, first time caller, so to speak, and figured in light of our recent interview with DICE, and seeing some fantastic responses to the interview on the forum, that I'd sign up and say hey!

I am a co-founder of a station called [url=http://www.netgameradio.com/]netGameRadio[/url],. We are an online radio station which caters for the online gamer. We have been established in Australia, and focus on, not only providing copy-righted music and gaming shows to our listeners, but shout-casting of the different Battlefield leagues in Australia. We have an upcoming $8000 BF2+SF tournament coming up, which we are extremely excited about.

Anyway, thought Id post, look forward to becoming apart of the community here. Glad that you all are awaiting for the patch news on Monday, it certainly has had a chain effect on the community. There is also some great information on 2142 questions, as well as, answering some questions to Heroes and Bad Company on the download as well, they are a little further in to the show.

Our announcement for the shows success was made here: http://www.netgameradio.com/Forums/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=902
Cheers!

Last edited by johnny_sisko (2008-06-21 20:25:16)

Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6768|UK
swwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
i g
Banned
+876|5866|GA

believe it when i see it
Volatile
+252|6706|Sextupling in Empire

I vote they fuck it up worse, or add shit that most players could not care less about.

How about we quit beating this dead horse, and DICE works on giving us the new shiny(BF3).
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6470

Volatile wrote:

I vote they fuck it up worse, or add shit that most players could not care less about.

How about we quit beating this dead horse, and DICE works on giving us the new shiny(BF3).
Because maybe the horse isn't quite dead yet and doing this will give it more life?
Guy.Buddy.Friend
coks
+71|5868

Volatile wrote:

I like men
eaglecorps
shotguns
+23|6245|TEXAS
Put mobile AA on dalian I'll be happy. That's all I ask.
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate
+396|6539|Internetfitlerland

johnny_sisko wrote:

Hey guys,

Long time listener, first time caller, so to speak, and figured in light of our recent interview with DICE, and seeing some fantastic responses to the interview on the forum, that I'd sign up and say hey!

I am a co-founder of a station called netGameRadio,. We are an online radio station which caters for the online gamer. We have been established in Australia, and focus on, not only providing copy-righted music and gaming shows to our listeners, but shout-casting of the different Battlefield leagues in Australia. We have an upcoming $8000 BF2+SF tournament coming up, which we are extremely excited about.

Anyway, thought Id post, look forward to becoming apart of the community here. Glad that you all are awaiting for the patch news on Monday, it certainly has had a chain effect on the community. There is also some great information on 2142 questions, as well as, answering some questions to Heroes and Bad Company on the download as well, they are a little further in to the show.

Our announcement for the shows success was made here: http://www.netgameradio.com/Forums/view … &t=902
Cheers!
sisko in my bf2s?  No way...

Good show, weekly listener
Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6743

~Smokey~ wrote:

johnny_sisko wrote:

Hey guys,

I am a co-founder of a station called netGameRadio,. We are an online radio station which caters for the online gamer. We have been established in Australia, and focus on, not only providing copy-righted music and gaming shows to our listeners, but shout-casting of the different Battlefield leagues in Australia. We have an upcoming $8000 BF2+SF tournament coming up, which we are extremely excited about.

Our announcement for the shows success was made here: http://www.netgameradio.com/Forums/view … &t=902
Cheers!
sisko in my bf2s?  No way...

Good show, weekly listener
Indeed.
GorillaKing798
Too legit to quit
+48|6116|Tampa, Florida
I expect something big, how long has it been since the last patch? I'm thinking some big fixes or additions...
Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6633|New Hampshire, USA
Is it monday yet?
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
ph4s3
engineer
+34|6830|Texas

johnny_sisko wrote:

Hey guys,

Shame you waited this long... BF2S will be defunct soon... To be replaced by TRACKR or whatever the name is that they're working on for the new stats site.

Last edited by ph4s3 (2008-06-21 21:56:59)

The_Sniper_NM
Official EVGA Fanboy
+94|6115|SC | USA |
^ Mostly the same users = Mostly the same community tbh, the look of a site can be changed.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6288|eng
Gah, it's Sunday, not Monday!

BEEEEEE MONDAAAAAAAYY!!
#rekt
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6748|Mexico City

Longbow wrote:

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd wrote:

gosh,
i hope they have never listened to guys like you.
Dont like the game with vehicles then go and play WoW..
Bennet you are an idiot...who told you I dont like vehicles? I dont like the number of vehicles on large maps, I'm fine with vehicles on city maps. Total number of vehicles on 64x map force me to choper whoring, while I want to play infantry.
thats why EA did the wussie IO mode, for guys like you.

Theres too many idiots still at this game that doesnt know a tank shell or mounted guns can hurt very badly a chopper.....
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6708
Hitbox fix? *Wets pants*
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6567|England

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

Hitbox fix? *Wets pants*
Lol...if they did that, that'll be the first time people get pissed off about an actual fix because we have learnt where they are now

ph4s3 wrote:

Shame you waited this long... BF2S will be defunct soon... To be replaced by TRACKR or whatever the name is that they're working on for the new stats site.
www.bf2s.com will remain running, as will the stats pages. Those wont change and neither will the URL (same for UBAR). It just these forums and the wiki that will be shut and moved to trackr.

Longbow wrote:

gosh,
i hope they have never listened to guys like you.
Dont like the game with vehicles then go and play WoW..
Bennet you are an idiot...who told you I dont like vehicles? I dont like the number of vehicles on large maps, I'm fine with vehicles on city maps. Total number of vehicles on 64x map force me to choper whoring, while I want to play infantry.
thats why EA did the wussie IO mode, for guys like you.

Theres too many idiots still at this game that doesnt know a tank shell or mounted guns can hurt very badly a chopper.....
Seriously, STFU and keep that crap to another topic.
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6748|Mexico City

Snake wrote:

Seriously, STFU and keep that crap to another topic.
NO

but i really wait theres some FREE new maps and hit reg fixes.
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6304|The | Netherlands
belldawg
Serial Jay-Walker
+52|5985|Perth, indian ocean
Too Much Awsm

*fucking caps filter*

Last edited by belldawg (2008-06-22 01:39:54)

velocitychaos
+26|6498|Brisbane Australia

Mint Sauce wrote:

Gah, it's Sunday, not Monday!

BEEEEEE MONDAAAAAAAYY!!
FAIL

Still Sunday
Quiet.act
+2|5986
Oh no new unlocks
RavyGravy
Son.