Narupug
Fodder Mostly
+150|5594|Vacationland
Wow Manny was on steroids
I'm glad we got rid of him, or this might have been pretty harmful to the Red Sox name.
CosmoKramer
CC you in October
+131|6617|Medford, WI

War Man wrote:

Haven't paid any attention to baseball seeing a every cubs game I see they end up losing, or at least it was like that last year. Oh yeah, FUCK THE BREWERS, GO CUBS!!!
you live in wisconsin but are a cubs fan.....wow
https://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u221/paorx773/Cubs_tradition-1.jpg

Last edited by CosmoKramer (2009-05-07 18:47:17)

KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6630|949

Narupug wrote:

I'm glad we got rid of him, or this might have been pretty harmful to the Red Sox name.
He didn't test positive for steroids.  He's not on steroids.  He's tested clean 15+ times in the last 5 seasons.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6535|Long Island, New York

Narupug wrote:

The Red Sox are harmful to the Red Sox name.
Narupug
Fodder Mostly
+150|5594|Vacationland

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Narupug wrote:

He didn't test positive for steroids.  He's not on steroids.  He's tested clean 15+ times in the last 5 seasons.
He tested positive for a banned substance used in the steroid use cycle. Even better, he's started using steroids because he wants to prove that he deserves more money then what the dodgers pay.  That makes him so much less guilty then if he was just taking them because he wants to.

Last edited by Narupug (2009-05-07 19:20:07)

KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6630|949

Narupug wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Narupug wrote:

He tested positive for a banned substance used in the steroid use cycle. Even better, he's started using steroids because he wants to prove that he deserves more money then what the dodgers pay.  That makes him so much less guilty then if he was just taking them because he wants to.
^^^ if you believe that you are delusional. 

HE DIDN'T TEST POSITIVE FOR STEROIDS.  EVER!
Reddhedd
trolawlawl
+188|6443|EE Chat

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Narupug wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

^^^ if you believe that you are delusional. 

HE DIDN'T TEST POSITIVE FOR STEROIDS.  EVER!
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/art … gD981PF1G0
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6630|949

Hmm, didn't see anywhere in that article saying he tested positive for steroids.  Banned substance =/= steroids.  I really don't get how that is so hard to comprehend.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
The Mitchell report was laughable anyways.

No Red Sox named by a guy who served on their board (or something like that)? Yeah, I'm sure.
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6711|Purplicious Wisconsin

CosmoKramer wrote:

War Man wrote:

Haven't paid any attention to baseball seeing a every cubs game I see they end up losing, or at least it was like that last year. Oh yeah, FUCK THE BREWERS, GO CUBS!!!
you live in wisconsin but are a cubs fan.....wow
http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u221 … tion-1.jpg
I was born and raised in Illinois, what do ya expect? Also, cubs kick ass.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Narupug
Fodder Mostly
+150|5594|Vacationland
Jeesh what's with all the Red Sox bashing what'd we do wrong.
Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6638|Your moms bedroom

Narupug wrote:

dont worry they hate the Patriots and the Celtics just as much
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6630|949

Locoloki wrote:

Narupug wrote:

Actually, I hate the Red Sox more than those teams.

Red Sox
Celtics
Patriots

All fail.  Actually, I think a lot of their fans piss me off more than the teams themselves.
Locoloki

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Locoloki wrote:

Narupug wrote:

Red Sox
Celtics
Patriots

All fail.  Actually, I think a lot of their fans piss me off more than the teams themselves.
well, having suffered for awhile in the 90's I enjoy being the hated winner rather than the loveable loser

Ill never forget the feeling of wearing my Boston Red Sox hat around after they won their first championship since 1918 and how awesome it was to share that feeling and acknowledement with complete strangers
Narupug
Fodder Mostly
+150|5594|Vacationland

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Locoloki wrote:

Narupug wrote:

Red Sox
Celtics
Patriots

Well their fail sure explains all those world championships .  I'm pretty sure the Red Sox, Celtics, and Bruins are all in the top 5 in their respective sports in number of championships. Sox are 3rd with 7, Celtics are 1st with 17, and Bruins are 4th with 7.  The Patriots also were a dynasty in a time when everyone said it was impossible because of free agency.  The Celtics and Bruins are also currently in the hunt for their 18th and 8th titles respectively.  As for fans that piss you off, go to New York or Chicago and see some games and then tell me what you think. If their behavior is not why you don't like them then I wouldn't mind knowing what is. 
(If you're jealous don't even bother responding)
Locoloki

Narupug wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Locoloki wrote:

Red Sox
Celtics
Patriots

Well their fail sure explains all those world championships .  I'm pretty sure the Red Sox, Celtics, and Bruins are all in the top 5 in their respective sports in number of championships. Sox are 3rd with 7, Celtics are 1st with 17, and Bruins are 4th with 7.  The Patriots also were a dynasty in a time when everyone said it was impossible because of free agency.  The Celtics and Bruins are also currently in the hunt for their 18th and 8th titles respectively.  As for fans that piss you off, go to New York or Chicago and see some games and then tell me what you think. If their behavior is not why you don't like them then I wouldn't mind knowing what is. 
shhh youll upset the trolls
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6630|949

Locoloki wrote:

Narupug wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Red Sox
Celtics
Patriots

shhh youll upset the trolls
How could I be jealous of a region for the sake of sports   It's not like you are the reason those teams are successful...

In my eyes they do fail - I'm a huge fan of teams they've beaten on their way to Championships, duh!  I'm a Raider fan - tuck rule.  I'm a Halo fan - insert every postseason where the Halos get booted by the Sox.  I'm a Lakers fan - last years finals.  But see, instead of realizing the sports rivalry for what it is - nonsensical hero worship - you get all butthurt and start rattling off statistics like a typical Boston fan.  People like you are bringing down your teams
Narupug
Fodder Mostly
+150|5594|Vacationland
Ok so maybe I took that a little too personally . I'm just too use to getting dissed by people out here who think I'm a bandwagon rider.  I'm feeling too sorry for you to stay angry , my apoligies
p.s. lol so cal fan

Last edited by Narupug (2009-05-07 22:13:45)

Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

Narupug wrote:

Ok so maybe I took that a little too personally . I'm just too use to getting dissed by people out here who think I'm a bandwagon rider.  I'm feeling too sorry for you to stay angry , my apoligies
p.s. lol so cal fan
I don't think you're a bandwagon fan, most of your fanbase just is.

I'm an Islander fan so I have to deal with having our rival Rangers' fanbase having about 75% bandwagon fans.
CC-Marley
+407|6826

Narupug wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Locoloki wrote:

Red Sox
Celtics
Patriots

I'm pretty sure Philly has the worst fans EVER!
Narupug
Fodder Mostly
+150|5594|Vacationland

Poseidon wrote:

Narupug wrote:

p.s. lol so cal fan
I don't think you're a bandwagon fan, most of your fanbase just is.

I'm an Islander fan so I have to deal with having our rival Rangers' fanbase having about 75% bandwagon fans.
Then don't go after the team for people who aren't commited enough to pick a team and pour your heart and soul into routing for them.
CosmoKramer
CC you in October
+131|6617|Medford, WI

N00bkilla55404 wrote:

CosmoKramer wrote:

N00bkilla55404 wrote:

Not that good now that he aint facing AAA batters anymore amirite?
AAA batters, nl won world series last year and the brewers played them amirite? and the brewers offered 100$, thats a lot of money, and i would definitely take a little bit less money to stay in a town where they absolutely loved him to move to a shithole of a town where they will rip him apart if he screws up.
Nice All-star streak going on.

Nice to see that Manny hit 400 in the NL and sub-300 in the AL.

Johan Santana declines significantly in every pitcher peripheral and posts his lowest ERA of career?

Yeah, youre right, i actually meant AAA teams, not just the hitters.
now I look back and finally know why Manny was hitting 400 in the NL.....steroids
Locoloki

CosmoKramer wrote:

N00bkilla55404 wrote:

CosmoKramer wrote:

AAA batters, nl won world series last year and the brewers played them amirite? and the brewers offered 100$, thats a lot of money, and i would definitely take a little bit less money to stay in a town where they absolutely loved him to move to a shithole of a town where they will rip him apart if he screws up.
Nice All-star streak going on.

Nice to see that Manny hit 400 in the NL and sub-300 in the AL.

Johan Santana declines significantly in every pitcher peripheral and posts his lowest ERA of career?

Yeah, youre right, i actually meant AAA teams, not just the hitters.
now I look back and finally know why Manny was hitting 400 in the NL.....steroids
The timing of the Manny debacle interests me. Manny was hitting terribly in the first half of the season last year, but this is normally what he does, just not as bad. He is a second half hitter. Did Manny, realizing he was sucking, his contract expiring, begin taking steroids as soon as he hit LA, or did he wait until the offseason? I mean, props to Manny if he was sucking and took steroids to get that fat contract from LA. His numbers before that were in decline and he wouldnt have garnered such a big contract if he didnt go to LA and kill the ball
Narupug
Fodder Mostly
+150|5594|Vacationland
I think it's time to resurrect the thread on account that the Red Sox have beat the Yankees 9 straight times, 8 this season one last.
The Red Sox are now 2 games ahead of the Yankees in the AL East . The natural order of the AL East seems to have been restored, the Rays are slipping back and the Red Sox and Yankees are "fighting it out" at the top.  So do you guys think it is possible that the Yankees can come back and win the East or are they better then last year but they still won't be able to win the East. Some of the Red Sox success seems to stem from Theo Epsteins foresight in seeing the end of the Steroid era and drafting players like Ellsbury and Pedroia. I also think that the Red Sox have made an improvement with Bay instead of Ramirez which has given them all the production with less of the antics or Manny.
N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...
+136|5929|Somewhere out in Space
BRYCE! MOTHER FUCKING! HOWARD!

/mlb pitching.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard