what about the giants
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5364|London, England

RTHKI wrote:

what about the giants
Ded
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6628|Little Bentcock

RTHKI wrote:

what about the giants
theres 3 ex giants in the pirates
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6297|Washington St.
wish it wasn't cubs pirates for the WC. those are two teams id like to see in the NLCS. Mets are fine too.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6638|949

Fucking St Louis man.  Also they should shove the Pirates back into the NL East where they belong.
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6297|Washington St.
i do find it interesting that the likely two cy-young award winners are two of the starting 4 pitchers in the WC games
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6743|Oxferd Ohire
dodgers and reds should be in the same division
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
Not looking good for the Bucs
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Steve-0
Karma limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+214|3966|SL,UT

RTHKI wrote:

dodgers and reds should be in the same division
No.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6743|Oxferd Ohire
things were better when they were
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6628|Little Bentcock
So much for rooting for the bucs
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
Bai Bucs
-Frederick Bastiat
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
Friend is having an outdoor Mets watching party at his house tomorrow. It's gonna be 50 degrees out. Do I go or puss out?
-Frederick Bastiat
Steve-0
Karma limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+214|3966|SL,UT

Jay wrote:

Do I puss out?
always, apparently. view the game on a yacht, wear topsiders, and you can always say "well, hey, Arrieta wasn't pitching" and you'll be the the toast of the regatta.

does our opinion mean so much, that you wouldn't watch a game because a dead forum member responded? fuck the mets, The 69 team was carried by Tom Sever (may he rest in peace) and the 86 team owes bill buckner a blow job.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Steve-0 wrote:

Jay wrote:

Do I puss out?
always, apparently. view the game on a yacht, wear topsiders, and you can always say "well, hey, Arrieta wasn't pitching" and you'll be the the toast of the regatta.

does our opinion mean so much, that you wouldn't watch a game because a dead forum member responded? fuck the mets, The 69 team was carried by Tom Sever (may he rest in peace) and the 86 team owes bill buckner a blow job.
Seaver is still alive

And no, your opinion doesn't matter
-Frederick Bastiat
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6638|949

I like topsiders.  i've probably owned over 10 pairs.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
I wear them to work all summer. Comfy and smell like death
-Frederick Bastiat
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
These 830 pm starts are really old. Between the Mets and Giants I haven't gotten a full night sleep in almost a week. Fuck tv execs and the West coast.
-Frederick Bastiat
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6297|Washington St.
pop a blank tape in your vcr and set it to record, grandpa. watch it the next day at 4pm when you eat dinner.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6638|949

or use all that discretionary income to buy MLB league pass.  It's like $20 for the playoffs.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
No, it's that I can't stay up until midnight or 1 am when I have to get up at 6 for work. Bedtime is normally 10
-Frederick Bastiat

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard