Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6551|Long Island, New York
greatest season of baseball ever
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6645|949

Poseidon wrote:

how old were you in 1997?  To me that was a pinnacle year in baseball, even if hindsight taints it a bit.  But to watch/live/listen to that season of baseball as it was unfolding was one of the greatest experiences as a baseball fan evAr
gurdeep
­
+812|4769|proll­y
>baseball
>great

pick 1
13/f/taiwan
+940|5712
>stories
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6645|949

i never get the joy in coming into a thread just so you can say you don't like the topic. Not that hard to just stay out of the thread...
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

how old were you in 1997?  To me that was a pinnacle year in baseball, even if hindsight taints it a bit.  But to watch/live/listen to that season of baseball as it was unfolding was one of the greatest experiences as a baseball fan evAr
step 1) exaggerate
step 2) ken doesn't realize it
step 3) success

Last edited by Poseidon (2011-10-28 18:43:41)

KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6645|949

I just stated my favorite season. Other than that I have no idea what you're talking about.

Texas looks like they are choking hardcore right now. Lot of game left though
gurdeep
­
+812|4769|proll­y

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

i never get the joy in coming into a thread just so you can say you don't like the topic. Not that hard to just stay out of the thread...
i dont get any joy from it lol. i do get joy from the yankees and phillies losing tho. also hud cards
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6511

congrats, cards
Bevo
Nah
+718|6534|Austin, Texas
how about them cards though
Roc18
`
+655|5804|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

gurdeep wrote:

>baseball
>great

pick 1
>Golf
>Boring

Pick two

I don't even care about the Cards winning. As I'm a Yankees fan and had no rooting interest in either team this world series.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

Roc18 wrote:

gurdeep wrote:

>baseball
>great

pick 1
>Golf
>Boring

Pick two

I don't even care about the Cards winning. As I'm a Yankees fan and had no rooting interest in either team this world series.
Seriously? I mean I didn't give a flying fuck last year, but this year was such a great season and series that I didn't even care that the Yankees weren't in it. Cardinals were the big time underdog AND they beat the Phillies so I was rooting hard for them.
gurdeep
­
+812|4769|proll­y

Roc18 wrote:

gurdeep wrote:

>baseball
>great

pick 1
>Golf
>Boring

Pick two

i only watch the majors and tournaments that tiger is in, but its still more entertaining than baseball imo
Roc18
`
+655|5804|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

gurdeep wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

gurdeep wrote:

>baseball
>great

pick 1
>Golf
>Boring

Pick two

i only watch the majors and tournaments that tiger is in, but its still more entertaining than baseball imo
idontthinksotim.jpg
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5372|London, England

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

I'd say 1986 was the best year in baseball...
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
CC-Marley
+407|6842
Fuck the Mets.... coked out mofo's....lol jk
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

CC-Marley wrote:

Fuck the Mets.... coked out mofo's....lol jk
https://www.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/1030081_o.gif
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
CC-Marley
+407|6842
Everyone forgets that even if Buckner got that, it was still tied. Sox led in game 7 into the 5th or 6th too. Poor Bill, crucified because people are stupid and think the Sox win it all if he comes up with it.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
The new CBA is fucking terrible for everyone but big market teams and old, overpriced veterans.
-Frederick Bastiat
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
Jose Reyes signed for 6 years, $106M with the Marlins
-Frederick Bastiat
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6645|949

not really sold on reyes.  He gets hurt a lot.  I think it was a good move by the Mets to not sign him.  Too many what-ifs to lock up $100M on him
hocSiciliano
+6|4567|New York
It was really smart for the Mets to not sign him. Think about it....he was on the DL twice last year and he is only going to get older/slower. The problem with the Mets is they BS their fans and tell them the Madoff crap wont affect them and that they are fine financially meanwhile their actions show the complete opposite.

So glad I was born and raise a Yankees fan because my friends who are Mets fans...so miserable. And try to play it off that they dont care and are still hyped about their team this coming season. Get outta here, thats like Pirates fans saying they cant wait for the beginning of the season. Especially now that Reyes is going to be coming to Shitty-Field and playing within the division, not to mention the possibility of Pujols on the same team.

Mets will be a 95-100 loss team this year, season is over before it even started.
hocSiciliano
+6|4567|New York
Are we sure the Marlins weren't recently taken over the the Cartel?

Where they getting all this money to throw around all of the sudden?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard