TopHat01
Limitless
+117|5902|CA

SEREVENT wrote:

Anybody still play on PS3 here?

I play all the time...
I'm on PS3. 

PSN: TopHat01

Maybe we'll play a round sometime.  Otherwise, I really only play w/ my friend who is trying to rank up (which has slowed down due to him purchasing Rock Band 2, which a fun game anyways), and to even my KDR (it's currently below 1.00, since I was a n00b in the demo and the beginning)

It's still fun to pick up every so often, right now I've redeveloped in interest in skate., however I'd love to get Far Cry 2 or Midnight Club: LA, but I don't have the funds.  ($60 per game gets hefty, I'm thinking about GameFly tbh)
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6619|London, England
Started playing this game again. Now getting used to using the right class/doing the right thing, at the right time. I generally revolve around Assault/Anti Tank and Spec Ops. Probably use the AT class the most out of everything. The shot guns just rape too much. (Just unlocked the NS2000 )

If I find that going in and planting a charge on the Gold is too much, I just find a clear line of sight between myself and the crate and then start firing the rockets. Usually does the trick and often I get someone else catching onto my drift and helping me out. Easy way to take out the crates, especially since the rockets have zero drop, it's just point and shoot and it takes out about 1/6 of the health bar. Plus 10 points for every 2 shots and another 30 if you're the guy that finishes it off. AT class rapes all round tbh.

Spec Ops is another good CQC class. The C4 is a bitch to use though, they should've just made it like BF2 where you switch to the detonator when you've finished throwing the amount you have.

Assault I use when I can't be bothered doing much, just picking people off with the M16 or XM8 usually. Does the job of covering other people if I know that there's already other people in the team that are bothered to do all the hard work.

Sniper, this kit is so overpowered it isn't even funny. On one map (forgot the name), I pretty much single handedly kept the other team at bay and they didn't even scratch any of our first 2 crates. Combination of that QBU-88 semi-auto rifle and the metion sensors (grenades that basically act like the UAV in BF2) mean that they were getting spotted and nailed all the time. Plus on another map, the laser designator meant they couldn't even get their vehicles through (tbh, Snipers shouldn't have the laser) - haven't even talked about the guns, which are so easy to use that no wonder everyone is a sniper with a semi-auto scoped rifle.

I use the sniper kit mainly for the motion grenades though. Just throw it in an area and they all highlight up, not only on your map but their name tags become visible through walls and everything. It's basically a hax nade...

I've been doing awesome the past 2 days though. My KDR still sucks from my noob days but my SPM is much higher than most people

Also now I've unlocked all five "find all five" weapons , I think the F2000 was the BF Veterans weapon and the awesome USAS12 shottie was the newsletter one. The other three you can unlock for free go on their website and get the codes.

I'm already on R22. The one just before they turn into two guns crossed. (Right now, 5 star general I think)

Last edited by Mek-Stizzle (2008-10-26 14:37:17)

MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell
+182|6192|Schofield Barracks
i like to pin down squads with the M60 then call in mortars and blow them to bits.
and i never got the code for the sniper

Last edited by MAGUIRE93 (2008-10-26 14:38:51)

SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6105|Birmingham, UK
The account linking is still fail

Still, at least i can get my sniper rifle
Mekstizzle
WALKER
You guys are such noobs:

Recon Kit - QBU88 - your3mynextt4rget

Special Ops Kit - UZI - cov3r1ngthecorn3r

Support Kit - M60 - try4ndrunf0rcov3r

http://badcompany.ea.com/news/entryid/25743/
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6105|Birmingham, UK

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

You guys are such noobs:

Recon Kit - QBU88 - your3mynextt4rget

Special Ops Kit - UZI - cov3r1ngthecorn3r

Support Kit - M60 - try4ndrunf0rcov3r

http://badcompany.ea.com/news/entryid/25743/
I already have the spec ops and support if you were referring to me.

I don't play as sniper very often anyway...
TopHat01
Limitless
+117|5902|CA

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

Started playing this game again. Now getting used to using the right class/doing the right thing, at the right time. I generally revolve around Assault/Anti Tank and Spec Ops. Probably use the AT class the most out of everything. The shot guns just rape too much. (Just unlocked the NS2000 )

If I find that going in and planting a charge on the Gold is too much, I just find a clear line of sight between myself and the crate and then start firing the rockets. Usually does the trick and often I get someone else catching onto my drift and helping me out. Easy way to take out the crates, especially since the rockets have zero drop, it's just point and shoot and it takes out about 1/6 of the health bar. Plus 10 points for every 2 shots and another 30 if you're the guy that finishes it off. AT class rapes all round tbh.

Spec Ops is another good CQC class. The C4 is a bitch to use though, they should've just made it like BF2 where you switch to the detonator when you've finished throwing the amount you have.

Assault I use when I can't be bothered doing much, just picking people off with the M16 or XM8 usually. Does the job of covering other people if I know that there's already other people in the team that are bothered to do all the hard work.

Sniper, this kit is so overpowered it isn't even funny. On one map (forgot the name), I pretty much single handedly kept the other team at bay and they didn't even scratch any of our first 2 crates. Combination of that QBU-88 semi-auto rifle and the metion sensors (grenades that basically act like the UAV in BF2) mean that they were getting spotted and nailed all the time. Plus on another map, the laser designator meant they couldn't even get their vehicles through (tbh, Snipers shouldn't have the laser) - haven't even talked about the guns, which are so easy to use that no wonder everyone is a sniper with a semi-auto scoped rifle.

I use the sniper kit mainly for the motion grenades though. Just throw it in an area and they all highlight up, not only on your map but their name tags become visible through walls and everything. It's basically a hax nade...

I've been doing awesome the past 2 days though. My KDR still sucks from my noob days but my SPM is much higher than most people

Also now I've unlocked all five "find all five" weapons , I think the F2000 was the BF Veterans weapon and the awesome USAS12 shottie was the newsletter one. The other three you can unlock for free go on their website and get the codes.

I'm already on R22. The one just before they turn into two guns crossed. (Right now, 5 star general I think)
Are you on PS3 or X360?
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6284|eng
lolol haven't played in ages, but my KDR was about 3 when I stopped.
#rekt
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6105|Birmingham, UK
New patch out today right?
[CSE]Anubis
+24|5990

SEREVENT wrote:

New patch out today right?
Yeah, downloaded it this morning.  Not had a chance to play the new maps yet.
Kez
+778|5701|London, UK
wtf

Its not on Xbox Live Marketplace?
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6105|Birmingham, UK

Kptk92 wrote:

wtf

Its not on Xbox Live Marketplace?
PS3 get it today... 360 gets it tomorrow
Kez
+778|5701|London, UK

I started playing again today, Uzi is just so fucking awesome

Last edited by Kptk92 :D (2008-10-30 13:01:56)

Kez
+778|5701|London, UK
https://mediasrv01.eaeurope.eu/bfbc/pm_albums/14675529_1.jpg

lol wtf
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6339|Atlanta, Georgia
OH shit new patch?

Add me on xfire
<----------------

Were getting a squad up TONIGHT!
Goven
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿
+125|6478|Purdue
You guys play on 360 or PS3 i forget...
If you play on 360 just send me and inv or message on B4IG0, I should be on XBL all day unless my dad stops playing WoW :p

Last edited by Goven (2008-11-01 13:20:04)

Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6535|Long Island, New York
I'll play with you guys tomorrow or monday night (no classes tuesday ftw).
Mekstizzle
WALKER
I was so getting into this game, then I got MC:LA. I was doing awesome in BF:BC aswell, I bet if I go back know I'll be back to my days of getting absoloutley owned in every aspect.
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6339|Atlanta, Georgia
WHo wants to play now?
TopHat01
Limitless
+117|5902|CA
Far Cry 2 is so I just can't put it down.  I'll pick this back up when I finish the story.
Jrdeacs
+22|5897
How do i get my Xbox 360 Bad Company Stats online???

Karmaz 4 helpz
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6777|Great Brown North
like this

badcompany.ea.com/myprofile/xbox/yourusernamehere

Last edited by krazed (2008-12-23 12:32:19)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard